Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    I don't know what's supposed to go here. Pokeman's Avatar
    Sweet, can't wait for the contest!!

Yes! :] Please let it begin anytime between now and soon! xD

~SF.

"I don't want to fight." Steel Lunpara's Avatar
    Actually is it at all possible we don't start before tomorrow? I'm going to be gone in like an hour until around noon tomorrow, so I cant participate if it starts today.
    "You kids have a nice day."

Even if the contest starts tomorrow, a reasonable due date will be given in which entries will be due. Remember, it could take a fair amount of time for contestants to not only fabricate their unique creations, but for Bisharp and I to judge and decide on point distribution.

So even if you had a day late start, you should have a reasonable amount of time to submit your entry. The most common deadline is a week after the announced round, but it is all up to what pace Bisharp wants the contest to go.

Making high quality sprites do take a solid amount of time, Bisharp knows that and so he wouldn't give a reduced amount of time for submissions. Unless you were being tested on sprite making efficiency, you should have some time in your own spare time to work on your sprite. ^^ As Dawn would say, there is "no need to worry!"

5. This post has been liked by:

"I don't want to fight." Steel Lunpara's Avatar
    Hm. That's a good point. (Quietly realizes mistake and tries to walk away without being seen.)
    "You kids have a nice day."

7. This post has been liked by:

You didn't make a mistake at all. Don't worry about it. ;)

I was just noting that you should have enough time regardless of when the contest starts. It might be a while though, since Bisharp is pretty busy I presume.

On Top of the World BisharpBlade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Frost Dragon View Post
    I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do the thing!
    Username: The Frost Dragon

Why you want to join: Are you kidding? I haven't seen anyone care about spriting in years! I've been planning on starting again for a long time, and now that I just fixed my computerm this is working out perfectly.

Plus spriting is the only way I know I can post without making myself looking like an idiot.

Other: Random.
    Okay ignore my post from before, I'm letting you in. I'll add you to the list.

Oh yeah, and Blaquaza, you're accepted as a judge.

Okay, here is the first challenge everyone. *licks lips* :>

CHALLENGE ONE

Stunfisk, Seviper, Tyrantrum, and Drowzee are the four Pokemon you all are going to fuse in one creation to be judged.

The Twist: The creation must have reference to Valentine's Day in any way. So be creative!

All entries are due on February 8th, 2014 before midnight.

11. This post has been liked by:

Bloom 

Wait, why would Blaquaza say "I really need to start spriting again." If he is going to be a judge? O.o lol

Wait now I get this, he filled out the contestant form, but provided sprite examples that the judge form required.

I think we might need confirmation with Blaq if he wants to be a judge or not. Since I'm not sure if he asked to be a contestant or judge based on his post.

Oops never mind Blaquaza your aren't a judge. I'll add you to the contestant list. (I quickly skimmed through his post --")