Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    URPG Official/Head of Contests SLC's Avatar
    I didn't get anything sent either, because I couldn't work on it over the last few days when I thought I could. Will try and finish it for tonight at the latest, but this is kinda two deadlines that I've failed to meet D:
    Join the URPG, the #1 Battling Simular. All of the mons, none of the limits - Create, Capture, Compete.

| LINKS |

Don't worry about it guys. x) If Bisharp has vanished again then that's an advantage for those who need to complete entries. :) Don't worry about it, SLC. You cans still get your entry in! Same with you, Speed.

~SF.

On Top of the World BisharpBlade's Avatar
    I everyone, sorry for my absence. I was gone because I am busy with school and band, so again sorry if you have been waiting. I'll get the judging in by tonight if possible. So sit tight a little longer!

I don't know what's supposed to go here. Pokeman's Avatar
    Yay! I hope i win!

Good luck everyone! I hope you took the extra time to get your entries in! xD

"I don't want to fight." Steel Lunpara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokeman View Post
    Yay! I hope i win!
    Yay! I hope I at least don't get eleminated!
    "You kids have a nice day."

7. This post has been liked by:

Expect to see the results soon! ^-^

For now, you all can guess which theme the next round will be while waiting for Bisharp to make the final annoucement. ;)

HOORAY.

Hmm, well regardless of how much I or anyone else protests, I'm sure it'll be another fusion involving a sixth gen pokemon. XD The theme? I dunno...a mecha theme would be cool, although difficult. xD

~SF.

I don't know what's supposed to go here. Pokeman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    HOORAY.

The theme? I dunno...a mecha theme would be cool, although difficult. xD

~SF.
    Well... *pulls out data* Based on my research, BBlade applies the theme according to where he lives. And data shows... *points to data* He lives in America. *pulls out large holographic screen projector and projects america* My hypothesis on what exactly the theme would be to make the Pokemon sick, because a large amount of people in our world are allergic to pollen, *changes screen to show pollen* which occurs in the season he is currently experiencing. SCIENCE. *turns off screen projector and shrinks the projector and stuffs it in his pocket* Goodbye! *flies off with antigravity boots*

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Looking forward to the next challenge. Well, thats assuming I don't get eliminated. I would be surprised if I didn't get eliminated.