Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Can I reserve Articuno, Regice, and Virizion? Not sure if I can finish all those Su's in 2 days, but I'm most certainly going to try! Thanks!

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
    Ah, jeez. Char's already confused xD
    I'm just going to assure you that, despite all the fun words, there's only one thing in there can be kind of argued (I'm a math geek. I know these things. Sue me.), and I think both parties would actually agree that the conclusion is correct. So perhaps it's a bad example of an actual argument.

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by haybalebarn View Post
    Can I reserve Articuno, Regice, and Virizion? Not sure if I can finish all those Su's in 2 days, but I'm most certainly going to try! Thanks!
    I can extend it to three [I honestly forgot I put that] so as long as I see you working on them, we're good.

We need some more bad guys in here. I might have to limit marked freelancer characters if we don't get more ENDoG. XD

If it gets really bad, I can probably create a ENDoG character as well/replace one of the freelancers, we'll see how it goes. I just have an easier time creating freelancer style characters the organization-style characters. xD

Haha, my secondary char is also gonna be ENDoG... though his personality may surprise you.

I'm making an accepted list so just let me know when your characters are done. I'll just update the list. MAKE YOU ALL WAIT IN SUSPENSE.

Both of my characters are now complete.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Name: Miles Kahane
    Role: ENDoG

Appearance:

Miles stands 6'2" and weighs in at 185 pounds. In addition to having a fair skin tone, he also has long, black hair that slightly covers his face and reaches back to almost touch his shoulders. Meanwhile, he has a medium build and an athletic body frame. His eyes have hazel-colored irises, and his face usually wears a very intimidating glare that pierces into the souls of his adversaries. The only time he seems to be smiling is when he's crushing his enemies or getting his way.

For clothing, Miles wears a ENDoG high officer's uniform, consisting of a black officer's jacket with bronze-colored cuffs over a white shirt. Meanwhile, he wears a black pair of chino pants, accompanied by a beige-colored supply belt around his waist. In addition, he wears black military boots.

Miles is somewhat muscular, relying on a combination of speed and strength rather than solely relying on one or the other. One of his strongest feats is his insight, perception, and his intelligence. Meanwhile, he is also very charismatic and rules with fear and obedience. When attacking, he prefers distance, not even liking to look close at the ugly faces of his adversaries or smell the toxic breath of his enemies. As a result, on the battlefield, he is an exceptional sniper, but he prefers to call orders and let his army of minions unleash hell on his enemies. In truth, he prefers missile and artillery strikes, anything to wipe the enemy out before they've even had the chance to attack.

Personality: If there's one thing Miles hates most, it's being powerless under someone else's control and being told what to do. Miles craves power and control over just about everything. He also hates it when meddling fools question his authority and try to undermine what he believes is a perfect system. Miles also despises incompetence, ignorance, and imprudent behavior. Anyone who makes excuses to him is pleading for a death wish.

Miles also loathes Arceus and any Pokémon that thinks humans are under the power and governance of the legendaries. To Miles, all Pokémon are simply servants of humans and were made to be ruled and used for whatever purposes mankind sees fit. As a result, he would never, ever bend a knee or submit to the rule of what he believes are "servant beasts." In his eyes, Pokémon are there for humans to use however they wish, however abusive and heartless that may be. However, he truly hates the idea of them having any kind of power or leverage over humans, which points to their capabilities to launch powerful elemental attacks. So, to address the issues, he has implemented NEEM to keep them suppressed and obedient, although even without NEEM technology in play, he finds there are plenty of human weapons powerful enough to suppress and ultimately kill off a Pokémon that refuses to be subservient. Anyone who violates ENDoG's laws is considered a criminal, a terrorist, and a parasite to humanity. He constantly uses propaganda, media, and fanaticism to get this message across. As a result, his followers are often flushed with the same kind of arrogance he has, believing in human power and authority far more than friendship or companionship with Pokémon.

In terms of the dying legendaries, Miles simply feels the sooner they're gone, the better. He intends to replace them with science and technology, believing the chaos of nature can be controlled with enough human ingenuity. As a result, the only reason why they're kept alive is for scientific study and analysis. Meanwhile, he has ordered his ENDoG High Council, commanders, and associates to find and capture the remaining legendaries for secured detention. And anyone attempting to interfere with these operations or trying find and release the current legendaries is to be shot on site or executed if captured. He has absolutely zero tolerance for anyone attempting to destroy the regulation, and anyone that attempts to do so will be shown no mercy and will experience the full brunt of his military forces. And to further his message, he does not hesitate to use overkill to make a clear statement to those who would think to oppose the ENDoG operation. In essence, those who disobey are hopelessly doomed.

In addition, Miles does not fight fairly or honorably and will go for the kill whenever possible. To him, an enemy ill-prepared or disarmed is an enemy that deserves to die. Hence, he does not hesitate to shoot someone in the back or kill them while they sleep. With a massive budget and an almost limitless number of supporters, Miles intends on using every ounce of it toward ENDoG's ultimate mission.

History: Miles was born in Sunyshore, Sinnoh to Xavier Kahane and Naomi Kahane, parents who both of which pressured Miles and his younger brother Barry to spend more time and energy toward personal education and to forgo any real, serious competitive Pokémon training. Even at an early age, Miles showed more interest in pursuing knowledge and education in political sciences and sociology as opposed to "nurturing beasts for their own benefit." In essence, even as an young child, he found it ironically laughable that there were some people that believed a trainer would grow strong as their Pokémon grew stronger. In truth, he saw most young trainers as helpless peons that were worthless without their Pokémon protecting them. As such, he refused to be like them, and often fantasized a day where them hiding behind their beastly body guards would no longer be possible.

Miles was often very proficient in school, seeing his brother Barry as his competition. In many cases, Miles was able to run circles around Barry, who could only really obtain a B average much to his frustration. As time went on, Barry simply gave up and respected his older brother Miles as his superior. Miles enjoyed much of this, and often took it further by leveraging his power over his peers. As a result, he often became the leader of many organizations in school. All the while, he still didn't show much love for his Pokémon, and very often his followers adopted this same kind of mentality.

Miles studied political science at Sunyshore University, and after graduating with top honors and with the respect of many of his professors and peers, eventually rose to become a member of the Sinnoh Council. His dissertation regarding the regulations of Pokémon were extremely convincing, and soon enough, Miles became heavily involved with the creation and administration of the Environmental Neutralization Division of Government. When Pokémon began to act strangely against humans, once again, Miles spearheaded the movement to urge ENDoG to suppress and control Pokémon, stressing that these creatures were under the command of humans and should be forced to do so by any means. After contacting his network of engineers, technicians, and researchers, he proposed the collar technology that suppressed Pokémon powers and made them obedient. The Council admired Miles's commitment and facilitation of resources, as well as his ability to be resourceful with time, money, and personnel. As a result, he was elected as the leader of ENDoG.

Since then, trainers and Pokémon sympathizers have been against Miles and the ENDoG mission, but Miles has ruled with a very heavy iron fist, often suppressing riots with heavy police and military forces that were way out of the league of those trainers, giving them zero chance of any kind of successful retaliation. Very often, Miles's tactics of powerfully demoralizing his enemies with overwhelming, brute military force was very successful, and his constant use of propaganda and media only strengthened ENDoG's mission. To most people, opposing ENDoG was simply the most painful and disheartening way of committing suicide. Only the stupid would try it.

As time went on, bans of Pokémon training and battling were simply accepted by the masses as the media and public awareness campaigns shamed the old ways and their folly. Legendary Pokémon, once respected as gods of the world by humans, were rounded up and imprisoned, which further served to emphasize their mortality and weakness compared to the human race. As ENDoG continued to highlight how much more powerful humans were over Pokémon once thought to be superior, humans realized they truly were the masters of these beasts, and anyone or anything that thought otherwise was to be eliminated.

Now, Miles intends to finish his mission to capture the last of the legendary Pokémon and use them for science and research before disposing of them. As nature and weather continues to diminish, Miles remains steadfast, refusing to be intimidated by nature. Already, his plans of using weather-control technology and engineering are part of his mission, believing that these natural disasters are simply the work of wayward Pokémon putting forward one last attempt to prove their strength over humans.

POKÉMON:
    Name: Maverick
    Species: Zoroark
    Appearance: While most Zoroarks look vicious, Maverick is especially vile and cunning. With a body built for agility and merciless strikes, Maverick makes for a very skilled, elusive assassin. His hair and fur is kept very clean and refined, but still keeps that spiky, intimidating appearance.
    Personality: Maverick is extremely protective of Miles and knows his place. As a result, he doesn't dare think about messing with his human superiors. However, he enjoys the fact they give him plenty of enemies to destroy, with sates his thirst for violence and combat.
    Other: Maverick has a fascination for human technology, but is wise enough not to mess around with things he does not know about.

Name: Cobalt
    Species: Luxray
    Appearance: Unlike other Luxrays, Colbat's main differences from others of his species are the fact his ears are slightly more pointed rather than rounded. Also, the normally light-blue colored skin is a slightly darker, grayer color. Also, his appearance and disposition appear to be fiercer.
    Personality: Vicious, heartless, and furious, Cobalt is a relentless powerhouse that refuses to submit to his enemies. However, despite his nasty attitude, he respects Miles. Cobalt saw what became of a Honchkrow that had attempted to betray Miles for the physical punishment he inflicted upon it. In truth, Cobalt was not aware a human could be so systematically quick and show such finesse in swiftly decapitating a Pokémon the way Miles did. He knew he would not be foolish enough to cross him.
    Other: Colbat hates, hates, hates weak and/or cute-looking Pokémon. He wants to utterly destroy every last one of them.

Name: Swill
    Species: Glaceon
    Appearance: Refined, elegant, and proper, Swill takes on an arrogant aura and appearance, making sure she stays impeccably clean and orderly. She looks a little lighter in color than most other Glaceons.
    Personality: Despite her total obedience to her adamant and unyielding master, Swill looks down upon all other Pokémon, regardless of how bigger or more powerful they may be. As a result, her frosty and cold demeanor will often nip at the nerves of other Pokémon, making them irate and bitter. She's also extremely arrogant and haughty, but still knows her place and knows not to double-cross Miles.
    Other: Swill hates dirty places and things. She also doesn't like the dark and doesn't like fighting unless she has to, as she would rather talk down her adversaries, or else just not bother with them.

Name: Triad
    Species: Hydreigon
    Appearance: Unlike Swill, Triad loves and enjoys the dirty and rough work, and it shows with his numerous scars. He also looks much rougher and wild than others of his species, but in general, the coloring and shape is generally the same.
    Personality: Triad is, needless to say, ruthless. He doesn't just like to defeat his enemies, he likes to play cat and mouse with them in a sadistic fashion, especially with the smaller, weaker ones. He'll often torture them around before finishing the job, and he loves it when they try to run. He'll actually make them think they're getting away, and then he'll crush their dreams of escape just when they thought they would make it.
    Other: Triad doesn't like legendary Pokémon either. He finds their fall from grace rather amusing, and finds humans more interesting.

Other: Miles is also exceptional with technology and is always trying to implement it into his plans. Not to mention he enjoys having the latest and most powerful technology at his fingertips while his enemies are left using equipment that's archaic in comparison.

O_O O-oh Dear, Miles is very scary...

Neo gets bonus points for naming the Zoroark Maverick.

I want Jongka, Doc, and Miles all trying to debate in the same room for some reason. Oh god the arguments... are so glorious. They also probably end with bullets and or knives.

Also list is updated.