Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    I got two tests I'm taking this week so I might be MIA for a day or two--so I might not get to my next post here for a bit ^^'

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

I'll work on a post today ^^ You guys write so fast! @__@

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

So any ENDoG agents feel like bringing in an injured vigilante outside of a warehouse in Mistralton city? I could go with a change, and having Jamie captured might be interesting ha ha

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I'm waiting on Socratic Sarcasm to resolve an issue regarding what's transpiring at Kyurem's glacier. The part with Doc's traps doesn't make any sense to me, and I'll be honest, this would be the first time an opposing RPer has ever expected me to start killing off my own forces on their character's behalf, even though I feel there's something about the situation aside from all that which doesn't quite make sense. Doc was never there to install traps, plus I don't even know what kind of traps could have been placed in that setting. Therefore, I'm going to need Socratic to resolve this and explain in detail how this is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    So any ENDoG agents feel like bringing in an injured vigilante outside of a warehouse in Mistralton city? I could go with a change, and having Jamie captured might be interesting ha ha
    Eh heh, I don't recommend letting Jamie get captured. I don't think you'd find the experience of being in ENDoG custody "interesting," unless you'd be okay with Jamie's fingers being cut off one at a time, followed by his tongue, then his ears, and then probably onto things that would take Jamie out of the gene pool for good. Yeah...

Anyway, if you catch my drift, considering what Jamie's done, to ENDoG, he's one dead puppy. I wouldn't let him get captured, because it wouldn't make any sense for ENDoG to not butcher him alive the second they have their hands on him considering how Miles himself marked him for death.

Senior Moderator

Hmm well how do I get him out of this situation without GodModding? Seeing as he hasn't been hurt yet, I figured the time for some misfortune has come ha ha.

Senior Administrator

Hmm well how do I get him out of this situation without GodModding? Seeing as he hasn't been hurt yet, I figured the time for some misfortune has come ha ha.
    A bullet to the calf muscle area is far from lethal, provided he finds a way to stop the bleeding. I don't get why you had him get shot in the first place though. From past experiences, letting your character get captured by other characters rarely ever turns out well.

Senior Moderator

I figured things were going too well for him recently. He managed to stop them capturing Rayquaza, sneak away from a psychotic assassin, and torch a shipment of weapons. I need to balance it a bit with some bad stuff. When someone else posts, I will make a post for him to escape.

Senior Administrator

I figured things were going too well for him recently. He managed to stop them capturing Rayquaza, sneak away from a psychotic assassin, and torch a shipment of weapons. I need to balance it a bit with some bad stuff. When someone else posts, I will make a post for him to escape.
    Considering how many assets ENDoG has, attacks like that don't really need to be balanced. Jamie and the other Freelancers really should be entitled to a little more luck than usual considering how much they're up against.

My main issue with Socratic's post is it doesn't really make too much logical sense. Jamie's being resourceful and is using whatever he can get his hands on to attack, also while using pretty much all four of his Pokemon resourcefully. Doc, on the other hand, is only using a single Frosslass to attempt to take down hundreds of already engaged ENDoG soldiers. That, and I'm not crazy about the way Socratic expects me to design "clever" traps for these guys to stupidly stumble into when Doc was never at the glacier in the first place . Something about that just doesn't seem right even if I give Doc the benefit of the doubt.

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    Doc has them set up there because that's where he lives, which is why Doc's portion of the post mentions that that's where he's going after busting Jingka out.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Socratic Sarcasm View Post
    Doc has them set up there because that's where he lives, which is why Doc's portion of the post mentions that that's where he's going after busting Jingka out.
    I checked Doc's history and that detail isn't mentioned anywhere. Nor is any connection to Kyurem. I find it's a little too convenient you can have that entire glacier rigged with booby traps just on this basis alone.