Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What Type Are You?

Credit to @Morzone for having this in his signature. xD Take the test today! 8D Unfortunately there's no fairy type... *coughsorrycoreycough*

Stupid Elliot.

>> What type are you? <<

I'm happy with my results. x)

Fire description: Fire Types are all about passion. When they want something, they go for it all-out. Unfortunately, sometimes they tend to burn themselves out as well by pressing TOO hard. They may be great at getting things done, but it's gonna be on their schedule and no one else's.

Psychic description: Psychic Types are the intellectuals. They value intelligence, creativity and thoughtfulness. They prefer to look at the reasons behind things rather than the things themselves, and accordingly thrive both independently and socially. Often times, they are extraordinarily unique individuals, but they seldom seem to mind this.

2. This post has been liked by:

Fate 

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I got psychic type and Madder got ghost type so together we're Hoopa or Lunala. Makes sense.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Well, by my Sig I got grass type, though I wonder if I'd get the same result if I took the quiz again.

Grass type description:

Grass Types tend to put others before themselves. They go out of their way to help and soothe others and make the world a generally peaceful place. They can also sometimes be reserved or insecure despite the fact that their benevolence earns them plenty of friends.

VPP

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I took this and got Water. Not sure how it got to that, but hey, plenty of great Water types out there.

I took it again, since it's been several months and I'm probably in a different mood, but I still got grass, so I guess that's what I am :)

VPP

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

...I hope I'm a Glaceon or Alolan Vulpix

-no fairy type

NOPE NOT EVEN TAKING IT

|||||||||

9. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    -no fairy type

NOPE NOT EVEN TAKING IT
    TAKE IT. >=(

I'm a Poison type. I thought it was bad before, but now I just realized I'm a Corey-killer, so I love it.

11. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    TAKE IT. >=(
    I ALREADY TOOK IT, LIKE, TWO WEEKS AGO. AND AFTER I GOT TO THE LAST QUESTION I REALIZED FAIRY WASN'T THERE AND I WAS SO MAD.

But I remember that I was Flying! I also took it again just now, and got Flying again. Pretty accurate!

Flying Types are free-spirited and big dreamers! They're always looking for bigger and better things, and aren't necessarily bound to what they 'should' be doing. Sometimes this gets them in trouble... but they also have the unique ability to narrowly avoid any dire consequences.

|||||||||

well i''m a

this is rigged

14. This post has been liked by: