Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Nice job, Pokeman! Don't forget those smooth lines though. ;]

Bump! It would be great to get this going again! :D

EDIT: If this isn't completed in 24 hours, then I'll do the last step and then make another shape for the next sprite. xD

Oh, I would love to see this get started back up! Id like to give it a try, but if anyone else wants to do it then go for it since I won't be able to post it until tomorrow ish. :>

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

I guess we'll see! 8D Thanks for the support! This was a great game. xD Maybe we can feature specific sprites from this in the Wow! Gallery in a special "team effort" place or something. xD

5. This post has been liked by:

I'd be glad to participate owo I don't have much to do on the forum and I've been starting to do some spriting lately. (Mostly just fusions though, have no idea how to make stuff from scratch)

Go for it! 8D No need to claim if you can just do it on the spot and post it. c: I'm looking forward to your result!

Err ... you mean I can start right now? Cause I'd be glad to start ... okay, gonna start.

I'm sorry, so sorry.

EDIT: Exited to see the details this will have o.o
    EDIT 2: This is way bigger then the other ones ... I'll correct that.

Yeah, of course! xD Anyone can just join the game and do the next step.

Except that the intention is to finish the previous one... Did you read the steps and the rules in the first post? Haha. The sprite at the top of the page was step three. You need to do step four and then we can get started on the next sprite.

Woah! I didn't see that beautiful thing xD Guess I'll try and do the shading, which will probably be terrible knowing myself.

Could've been worse? Really didn't know what to do, was too distracted by the creature's awesomeness.
    EDIT : Could've made it so much more beautiful ... but I ruined my chance, also, my imagination is too weak to make a description of this wonderful thing.

Next sprite's base owo ...
    Last edited by wilpin7; 12-14-2014 at 10:04 AM.

Well done! 8D I think you did well. You didn't do poorly, or destroy it. xD Don't worry! I'm gonna downsize that lineart a little but otherwise, nice start. xD

EDIT: @wilpin7 finished the second step! 8D I rotated and resized a little, then worked with the shape:

Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 12-14-2014 at 11:42 AM.