Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Snowcrystal: Yes, we're trying, believe me!

Scytheclaw: Well, I sure don't want to end up in another universe. So let's not ask that one.

Snowcrystal: You still have to deal with Groudon, Margo?

Spark: Sheesh...I imagine that's like having a run in with Cyclone again or something!

Snowcrystal: Yeah, I sure hope so, Aggranium.

Spark: I'm not too fond of the cold either, to be honest.

Yenn: That's easy for you guys to say! We're the ones stuck by this stupid freezing mountain!

Scytheclaw: Shut up. *muttering* I'm already sick of these new characters...

Snowcrystal: Hey, be nice!

Scytheclaw: Need I remind you that he's on the bad guy's side?

Spark: Look who's talking!

Scytheclaw: My antagonist status has long since been revoked. Anyway, Lilac, I have to admit that's...pretty unusual for a houndour.

Spark: *whispers* That's a compliment!

Scytheclaw: We could use more pokemon like you and less like...all of those morons you just saw talking before me. You'd be much more useful on our journey than they would.

Spark: Hey!

Oh hey, Char! I say use the characters if you want to! The story doesn't have to be active!

Spark: Hey, more new people! And hey, there's nothing wrong with floor ice-cream. Besides, us pokemon pretty much eat everything off the ground!

Scytheclaw: And you're...proud of that?

Spark: Since everyone's talking about food...does anyone have any?

I'll give a few a try ^^

Pit: Exactly! See? Nothing wrong with that!

Zayna: Are you a Pokemon, Pit?

Pit: No! ...But if I was, I'd probably be something cool, like a Gallade or a Braviary!

Lee: Or a Doduo. B)

Zayna: Somehow I picture you as an Archen. Because you know... *tugs on his wings*

Pit: H-hey! Don't touch those!

Palkia @ Spark: *snort* All Pokemon? What, were you raised in a barn?

Aidan @ Spark: U-um, I th-think I might have some Poke-Treats. Somewhere... Shasta always really liked them. Er, unless she ate all them. *checks pockets*

Lee @ Scytheclaw: Well, you're a fun one, aren't you?

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Spark: Well I don't see why humans...or human-like things can't enjoy floor food either! Floor food is the best because if you're around humans and it falls on the ground, you can usually get it before they pick it up!

Wildflame: Hm...that IS an interesting thought, Pit. I wonder what OUR humans would be like as pokemon.

Scytheclaw: Magikarp. All of them.

Spark: @Palkia: No! What, are you too high-and-mighty for floor food? If so, you're missing out on a lot of great free snacks.

Snowcrystal: What's a...barn?

Scytheclaw: Give me a break, I have to be around them all the time...

Spark: Come on, you know you love us! And uh...yeah, I'd love some poke-treats!

*Other Pokemon*: *gather around*

Hahahaha, okay, that interaction between Scytheclaw and Sparks right there--that needs to be drawn xDDD I could picture that perfectly xDDDDD

Pit @ Spark: Or before Underworld Monsters grab them!

Zayna: *frowns at Spark and mutters* Maybe N had a point...

Palkia @ Spark: In case you didn't notice, there's a large distance between my head and the ground. So yeah. I am too "high and mighty". Dork.

Pit: *looks up at Palkia* ...Actually, do you even need to eat?

Palkia: *grins toothily* What do you think, chicken wings?

@Wildflame: Thinking seriously, for some reason I can't picture Katie as anything other than a skitty or delcatty xD Damian I think would be a Zoroark or Gallade (Gallade mostly x3). Justin's Trubbish. :P

Zayna @ Snow: Er, well... A barn's a building where humans keep farm Pokemon...

Lee @ Scytheclaw: Hey, can't be all that bad, right? At least they're entertaining.

Aidan: *face immediately goes red and turns into a stammering mess* U-um... W-w-wait, I-I... Er... *looks at others helplessly* H-h-help...!

Zayna: *chuckles* You'd better give him some breathing room. He's really timid.

Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

XDDDDD Haha, I might have to do that sometime! Glad you liked it! Also I can totally see the pokemon you picked for the human characters. x3

Spark: Uh, yeah, whatever that is. But you're getting the idea! *to Zayna* Uh...and what point was that? And Palkia, it's called LEANING DOWN. Are you saying you're stuck constantly in a standing position?

Snowcrystal: Uh, Spark...maybe it's not the best idea to argue with a legendary...

Wildflame: *laughs* I love it! Trubbish Justin!

Spark: Hey! Not funny!

Snowcrystal: Oh...farm pokemon are...miltank, right? Damian showed me that in a book once.

Scytheclaw: They give me a headache. Sometimes I almost feel like I want to join Cyclone's side instead!

Itora: Yeah...come join us!

Scytheclaw: You know what? Nevermind.

Nightshade: All right, everyone, stop crowding him. *shooes pokemon away* Sorry about that, Aidan.

It would be amazing! :3 And cool! :D

Zayna @ Spark: Um, it's nothing ^^'

Palkia @ Spark: Yeah, you should listen to your friend there, Spark, or I might use a little space-bending to show everyone what your insides look like >:/

Pit: Can you really do that? :o

Palkia: Of course I can. Want a demonstration?

Pit: Nope. I'm good.

Sorry, Spark, but that's what he is :3 Haha in all seriousness, I think I see him as a Mankey or a Poochyena

Zayna @ Snow: Yeah, or Ponyta or Rapidash. You guys probably looked through a lot of books, huh?

Lee @ Scytheclaw: Hmm. It's one insanity or another, eh?

Aidan @ Nightshade: Th-thanks... Sorry, I wish I w-wasn't so... ...yeah.

Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Haha, it would be!

Spark: *narrows eyes* You're threatening me?

Wildflame: Oh yeah, really intimidating.

Scytheclaw: Hey, you know, if you want to, Palkia, I know a certain vaporeon and espeon you might want to try that out on...

Haha, yeah, I can see that! Especially Mankey. xD

Snowcrystal: Yeah, we did. I guess it didn't really help with what we were searching for. But I did learn a lot of stuff about the human world.

Scytheclaw: You have no idea... Is there no group of pokemon in this story who are calm, sane, reasonable...you know what, don't answer that.

Snowcrystal: That's rude!

Nightshade: Don't worry, it's all right. I'll tell them not to bother you anymore if you want.

>tfw somebody insults your hair Sir Sivelos's Avatar
    ((This looks fun.))

My Character List:
    Spoiler:
    Kirby: The one and only! He is very cheery and will always help out a friend (or anybody, really) in need. Tends to say poyo a lot. Despite his non-threatening demeanor, he is a legendary Star Warrior and known as the Greatest Warrior in Two Dimensions.

Gooey: Kirby's best friend. He used to be part of the Dark Matter Corps, but somehow developed a conscience. He's quite friendly and a bit simple, but tries his best. Like Kirby, he possess a copy ability that can recreate actions, but not as well as Kirby. He can take on a Dark Matter-esque form, which greatly increases his power.

King Dedede: The "king" of Dreamland. Very laid-back and can be a bit of a jerk at times. But he's good at heart, he just doesn't show it. He is very skilled with hammers and is famed for his legendary throwing ability. He deeply respects Kirby, despite their rivalry.

Waddle Dee: Normally just called "Dee," Dee is a Waddle Dee that serves both King Dedede and Meta Knight. He is very cheery and innocent, but seems to possess some unknown power. He is a skilled and faithful worker and loves his brother.

Waddle Doo: Normally called "Doo," Doo is Waddle Dee's brother. He's very cynical and has little patience for shenanigans, but loves his brother to death. He serves as the General of King Dedede's army. It's rumored he used to be a Waddle Dee at some point, but something happened. He doesn't like to talk about it.

Magolor: One of Kirby's good friends. After the incident with the Master Crown, he has turned a new leaf and dedicated himself to wandering the Multiverse, making a map in his ship, the Lor Starcutter. He is polite, neat, and kind, but is shy, nervous, and ashamed of what he did to Kirby and can decline into temporary depression is pushed too far. His second name is Mahoroa.

Meta Knight: Dreamland's legendary swordsman, and the Captain of the Battleship Halberd. He is always polite and helps out those in need, in a Robin-Hood-esque manner. Despite this, he has his own agenda, and has tried to topple King Dedede's "rule" in the past. What is he thinking…?

Nightmare: The local deity of evil. He is very cynical, but is no weakling. He is a master of manipulation, being able to talk ANYBODY into his hands. Be on your guard if he's nearby.

Dark Mind: The Mirror-World Version of Nightmare, and ruler of the former. He is a tyrant who rules with an iron fist, and a perfectionist. Despite this, he can read minds and control them almost effortlessly.

Dark Meta Knight: Dark Mind's personal assassin and bodyguard. He used to be similar to the real Meta Knight, but after realizing that challenging Dark Mind was useless, he crossed the moral event horizon and joined Dark Mind. He is emotionless and without morals, but a perfectionist like his master, and hates it when things go wrong. He's kind of scary. o~o

Shadow Kirby: The Mirror-World version of Kirby. He's quite stoic and acts only on his morals. Whether what he does is good or bad is up to you. He is trying to rebel against Dark Mind's rule in the Mirror World.

Taranza: A nefarious puppet master that originally served under Queen Sectonia, but assisted in overthrowing the tyrant queen when she cold-heartedly tossed him aside in his hour of need. He is very crafty, and related to Magolor in some way.

The Halberd's Crew: Probably won't be mentioned much. They include Captain Vul, Sword Knight, Blade Knight, Mace Knight, Axe Knight, Javelin Knight, and Trident Knight. Heavy Lobster may make an entrance.

Kirby: Poyo? owo

Dedede: Why do you always say that? Seriously, you say it every five seconds...

Kirby: I just do, poyo!

Gooey: Yep yep! It's a tic!

Dedede: I feel like I'm surrounded by morons...

Magolor: *Looking out at everyone else* That's a lot of pokémon...
    Last edited by Sir Sivelos; 12-11-2014 at 03:38 PM.

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

Hello new people! :D

Pit: GAHHHH! IT'S MEGOLOR!!! DON'T TRUST HIM!!! *draws blow-blades*

Lee @Dedede: Welcome to H-E-double-toothpicks

Palkia @ Spark and Wildflame: *laughs* Yeah, really scary, Spike. (@Scytheclaw) If your talking 'bout that crazy dastard who's messing with the order of things, then I'd be glad to.

Zayna @ Snow: That should still be useful in the future, don't you think?

Lee @ Scytheclaw: *laughs* Well, when life gives you lemons...

Aidan @ Nighthade: N-no, it's fine. Th-they're nice. *looks at Scytheclaw uncertainly* I think.

(PS--Haha, Zayna's conversation with Snow makes her look a lot nicer than she usually is xD But hey, Zayna's not always crabby xD She does have a soft side)

Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Spark: Hey, Kirby! *waves*

Scytheclaw: @Dedede Tell me about it...

Spark: Well, my friend Blazefang knows an attack that you wouldn't want to mess with-

Blazefang: I'm not your friend.

Scytheclaw: @Palkia Great! Because that would solve a whole lot of our problems. Actually, go deal with anyone who has a Forbidden Attack. (And no, I don't count. I don't destroy anything...)

Snowcrystal: Yeah, I sure hope so! At least it wasn't completely a waste of time.

Nightshade: @Aidan Don't worry, he's not as mean as he seems. You don't have to try to talk to any of them if it stresses you.