Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Share Some Art

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Beautiful! Why, though...does Gabites farthest head-thing appear as if its jutting out of its forehead?
    Yeah I saw that, should have edited it. Accidentally shaded a bit too much. x: *lemme edit*

EDIT: I fixed it! C:

@Lunar Latias The perspective still looks really off. O:

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    @Lunar Latias The perspective still looks really off. O:

Maybe it's the way my phone took the photo? O: That Gabite image also looks different to the ref I was using.

It was my first time drawing it after all. xD Either way it's just a sketch so I'm cool with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    Maybe it's the way my phone took the photo? O: That Gabite image also looks different to the ref I was using.

It was my first time drawing it after all. xD Either way it's just a sketch so I'm cool with it.
    But it looks like it's protruding from the centre of its head. xD Ah, whatever. I mean, I love the picture, but yeah, that one side-horn thing is the only thing bothering me. xD The rest is sweet!

But it looks like it's protruding from the centre of its head. xD Ah, whatever. I mean, I love the picture, but yeah, that one side-horn thing is the only thing bothering me. xD The rest is sweet!
    The reference picture I used had something similar, and it looked okay. Maybe mine doesn't do it justice at all. xD Might fix it up sometime if I can be bothered.

The reference picture I used had something similar, and it looked okay. Maybe mine doesn't do it justice at all. xD Might fix it up sometime if I can be bothered.
    Haha, fair enough! I certainly don't have amazing proportions half the time I draw. xD

Talonflame time! C: This is Seren, she's awesome. <3

8. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Talonflame time! C: This is Seren, she's awesome. <3
    You bet she's AWESOME! What a great job you did on that!

And yeah, I've tried to draw bird talons before. Yikes, that is hard, but you did a fantastic job on those also!
    Last edited by Neo Emolga; 02-13-2016 at 11:46 PM.

VERY awesomely done, Gemma. c: I do so love Talonflame! Beautiful drawing. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    You bet she's AWESOME! What a great job you did on that!

And yeah, I've tried to draw bird talons before. Yikes, that is hard, but you did a fantastic job on those also!
    Thank you, Neo. ;u; Yeah, birds can be one of those tricky things (especially the wings and talons) but practice makes perfect! I drew birds a lot as a kid, since they were one of my favourite animals.

VERY awesomely done, Gemma. c: I do so love Talonflame! Beautiful drawing. :D
    Thank you. :D I've never actually used a Talonflame in battle before, but lots of people love them so I might give it a go! I really love their design, though.