Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Share Some Art

No problem, @Lunar Latias! How about doing something with Viridian? She's a shiny, smug Snivy. If you want money or anything else in exchange you just let me know! Or of course, you totally don't have to draw her; it's 100% your call! :D You can find her reference pic by clicking the shiny Snivy in my sig.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    No problem, @Lunar Latias! How about doing something with Viridian? She's a shiny, smug Snivy. If you want money or anything else in exchange you just let me know! Or of course, you totally don't have to draw her; it's 100% your call! :D You can find her reference pic by clicking the shiny Snivy in my sig.
    Oh nah, I don't need money or anything for it. I'm doing this purely because it's fun. Although maybe I'll request a sprite at some point. n.n

I'll be happy to draw Viridian for you. :D Is there something in particular she likes? Btw I love the design!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    Oh nah, I don't need money or anything for it. I'm doing this purely because it's fun. Although maybe I'll request a sprite at some point. n.n

I'll be happy to draw Viridian for you. :D Is there something in particular she likes? Btw I love the design!
    Hmm, I wish I would have thought of that xD Well...umm...you know, one time I drew her with a Joltik for some odd reason. Maybe she can have a Joltik-buddy or something. xD That would be really cute.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

Hmm, I wish I would have thought of that xD Well...umm...you know, one time I drew her with a Joltik for some odd reason. Maybe she can have a Joltik-buddy or something. xD That would be really cute.
    Oh that would be so freaking adorable! >u< Totally doing that.

Awesomee! Let me know if you want to turn this into an art trade. xD Thatd be really cool!

------------

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    Oh that would be so freaking adorable! >u< Totally doing that.
    Awesomee! Let me know if you want to turn this into an art trade. xD Thatd be really cool!
    HOMIES THERE IS EVEN A THREAD FOR THIS! :D

> Art Trade Thread <

Then you can post it for everyone to see. c: Because you couldn't do that otherwise durrr

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    HOMIES THERE IS EVEN A THREAD FOR THIS! :D

> Art Trade Thread <

Then you can post it for everyone to see. c: Because you couldn't do that otherwise durrr
    I dunno. I mean I might make it a trade, but I don't even know what I want in return, if I want anything at all. xD

..I will think on it.

Lol, it doesn't matter to me, just a thought xD

------------

But it will be fun! :D

In the meantime, have some more character art! This is Zande the Gabite, Tahl's best friend. <3
    Props go to k_pop AKA Kris, for the name. C:

Last edited by Chibi Altaria; 02-12-2016 at 05:59 AM.

10. This post has been liked by:

Beautiful! Why, though...does Gabites farthest head-thing appear as if its jutting out of its forehead?

------------