The King of Digimon Fiery Fastball's Avatar

Pokemon Magic Kingdom (Disney Crossover)

(based loosely on a similar RP at EGC called Ephemerally)

The Disney villains (namely Pete, Maleficent, Loki, and Darth Vader) have come up with a new plot to magically transport many of our Disney friends across time and space. When you awake, you will be in the world of Pokemon. The Sorcerer Mickey also leaves a letter for everyone to read.

"To whom it may concern,
    I apologize for the inconvenience, and you are must be very confused. You are in the world of Pokemon, which are amazing creatures that come in many shapes and sizes. You must learn the ways of the Pokemon Trainers, who use them for battle and assistance. The Pokemon are our last hope of returning home! Try to rely mostly on the powers of Pokemon, and if you have your own powers... Try not to waste them.

Hurry! And watch out for Storm Troopers and Maleficent's goons!

Sincerely,

Mickey Mouse.

PS. If you want to find out more about Pokemon, go find my friends Phineas and Ferb. They have a lab somewhere in town, where they study Pokemon and will give you your first Pokemon. I have already told them you are coming."

Rules:

1. Let the Pokemon you obtain relate to your character. If you want to be Mulan, for example, you might want Dratini, Ponyta, or Pancham.
    2. My advice would be to rewatch the movie your character is from in order to understand who they are.
    3. Try to keep your characters from Disney movie animaton, Pirate of the Caribbean, Disney Channel animation, Pixar, Marvel and/or Star Wars. They don't have to be human. That means you can be Pumbaa or even Chewbacca, if your heart desires! And As much as I enjoy Kingdom Hearts, I want to avoid it for this RP. And try not to have too many characters from the same movie.
    4. Have fun!

SU Code:

Username:
    Character:
    Who is your character?: (keep it short and sweet, and look at rule number 2 for a suggestion)
    Starter Pokemon: (make it relatable to your character, and lowest forms of three-stage Pokemon are preferred)

Username: Fiery Fastball
    Character: Simba (Adult, not young) [The Lion King]
    Who is your character?: A royal lion who was destined to be King of Pride Rock when his father, the wise king Mufasa, died at the hands of Scar, his own brother, as well as Simba's uncle. Simba blamed himself for his father's death, and was sent into exile after being chased by three of Scar's hyena henchmen. Simba would be dead if it weren't for Pumbaa the warthog and Timon the meerkat. They raised him from miserable cub to proud lion, all on a diet of bugs. Simba then encountered his old childhood friend Nala, who told him Scar and the hyenas took over the Pride Lands and that there is nothing for the lions to eat. They fell in love, and Simba returned to his old home, defeated his uncle, and became King.
    Starter Pokemon: Shinx (because they're both lions)
    Last edited by Fiery Fastball; 02-13-2014 at 07:25 PM.

Is this going to be in any specific region?
    What do you mean, you want to avoid Kingdom Hearts?
    Last edited by TheCaveMan; 02-15-2014 at 07:37 PM.

No specific region, and I don't really want Sora or Xemnas or anything...

Username: TheCaveMan
    Character: Mr. Incredible aka Robert Parr
    Who is your character?: (Sorry, I couldn't keep this short)

Your average middle-aged white male in suburban America. Loving wife, 2.5 kids. Oh, and he has super powers. By day he goes by Robert Parr, former insurance salesman, but when disaster strikes, he suits up as the amazing Mr. Incredible. Boasting super strength and superhuman durability, he fights crime with his amazing family. His family is incredibly important to him, and he has shown himself ready to die in order to save them. His sense of heroism is probably the biggest quality that shines about him, coupling very well with the protectiveness he shows for his family. On the other hand, this is also the source of his emotional fragility when threatened with harm to his family or when unable to perform acts of heroism. Faced with these challenges, he often becomes reckless, often going out of his way to try and save people, but often doing more collateral damage on accident. He is deathly afraid of losing his family, which serves as both an emotional anchor and his motivation to keep fighting the good fight.

He towers over most men, standing a good head and shoulders over most people he knows, at 6'7". He is very muscular, weighing in at 350 pounds, most of which seems to reside in his broad shoulders and chest. His build could be compared to an idealized professional American football player, top heavy with powerful legs for good agility. His sandy blonde hair is usually kept in the "Superman-cut", cut thin on the sides and back, and combed up in front, though his hairline has started to recede with age. He has bright blue eyes, thin lips, a slim nose, but a very powerful steam-shovel jawline. He stays clean shaven. This allows him to, to an extent, blend in easier with normal humans, though his size does tend to attract attention and make it occasionally difficult to use items sized for the average person.

His "super-suit" is always worn under his normal clothing. It comprises of very few pieces. the main jumpsuit is mostly red and features the Incredibles insignia on the chest, with an orange waistline and a black underwear shape under his waist, black calf-boots, and black elbow length gloves; all of these are part of one suit. However, a black domino mask completes the outfit, and also serves to help protect Mr. Incredible's identity as Mr. Parr. The mask is usually kept in close reach, only worn when the rest of the suit is also worn prominently. In normal attire, Mr. Incredible tends to wear dress typical of a normal man his age; polo shirts and jeans, though he also has been seen in more formal attire as the occasion requires.

Starter Pokemon: Makuhita

You're in!