Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
I started writing it ages ago, and the story has changed so much it's practically unrecognisable; the beginning is mostly the same, but with new characters to work with the new plot. She still goes into care, but this time, she's with one of her friends from school who is a bully victim. That night, the other girl dies. It's a huge investigation to see who did it, involving the care home's 'manager' (my fave character out of them all :3), the protagonist (who kind of takes a lot of my personality traits), the bully, another kid (Alvin 2.0), and an actual detective.

Everyone is a suspect. I'll give you a random hint on who did it; a burger with metal in. And no, it's not the chef. Dun dun dun!

In the end, I'm torn; I want the kids to either end up as detectives or spies, with the care home's manager being a 'scout' for whatever agency they end up getting signed to.

And I'd love to see you write something, because you're awesome. :D

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO POST HERE! Kidnap them from other threads, if necessary. XD
Ooh wow, that actually sounds like my kind of story now! XD Mystery and murder! *cue the dramatic music* Becoming spies sounds awesome. c: YOU SHOULD DO IT.

Well I do have stories up already, but yeah, I wanna write more. xD I AGREE. MORE POSTS!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Song 7 View Post
Well.
Thanks to Char's Writing Prompts, I'm gonna create a thread for my one-shots / flash fics based on songs. You know, taking lyrics and turning them into stories, that kind of thing. I'm also hoping to do a thing where people request me to write something based on a song of their choice. This is all well and good, but I was also thinking about reviving one of my unfinished stories as well, seeing as I have so many of them, and it would be a waste not to continue at least one. See below spoiler for my five final unfinished ideas. However, knowing me, I will most likely end up focusing on one rather than the other by accident.
I'm definitely doing the short stories, but I'm wondering whether I should do one of my longer ones as well? If you tell me which one's interesting to you, I can elaborate a bit more.

Spoiler:
• Four dead people try to solve their own murders
• Zombie apocalypse with a 6-year-old, a scientist who caused it, a survivor from another country and two relatively normal people
• Four detectives solving a crime in London that slowly escalates into something more
• Six people who can dream in a world where dreaming is outlawed
• Continuation of an old RP where dead people collect dead people for a living
I think if you want to go for short stories, go ahead and do that. :D Then maybe if you think that there's a good plot somewhere and you want to continue a story, extend on it, plan a bit, and see where it takes you? It might be a good idea! Either that or just go for it. XD Up to you, really!

Hahah what? Dead people who collect dead people for a living? Reminds me of an anime I saw once. xD Anyway, all those ideas sound really cool. C: Go with one of them! 8D Or all of them! And with the songfics, if you want to take requests, I'll definitely request something and see what you come up with. c: Even if it's little. Hehe.

~SF.