Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney's Frozen

Great movie. Pretty sure disney has been wanting to do a movie about an Ice Princess for a LONG time.

DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMANNNNN

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I'm sure we can all relate to this:

F**k it All (Parody of Let it go)

Vulgar language warning, but ah, it's worth it. XD

My brother showed me this and I was definitely compelled to share. :P

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    I finally got to watch this and [aside from my inherited calling of plot twists like a boss skill I obtained from my mother] it was a pretty good movie. Though I question some plot choices in the story...

Also Neo, congrats for making me reel, cry and die of laughter.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

4. This post has been liked by:

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Braddock View Post
    But with Disney's big push towards Broadway in recent years, I really did see this movie as specifically being set up to make an easy transition to the stage.
    I've seen Frozen, and yes, I have to agree with the Broadway statement. I think that's why it had so many songs; they might be making it into a musical, and as we all know, musicals are meant to have quite a few songs in them. Let It Go (no surprise) is my all-time favorite song. I love both the English and Japanese versions, they're both so pretty!

The story was pretty interesting and I enjoyed the characters. Olaf was hilarious!
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Senior Moderator

The whole theater I was in cheered when Olaf first appeared

I saw it only a few weeks ago and I actually really enjoyed it. I didn't like all the songs simply because I don't really care for musicals. I prefer dialogue instead of songs... xD I did really like Let It Go and that point in the story, however, because that was well done. I felt like the movie was too short... xD I know it was regular length, but in terms of story, I would have been entirely happy if they had a longer movie, especially during the journey to Elsa's ice castle.

I adore that the movie was themed around family love instead of romantic love because...that just gets annoying. This was refreshing. Voice acting was spot on (duh xD), the story was well executed and all the characters were great. All in all, good movie and I enjoyed it a lot more than I predicted I would! (Although I did expect a lot based on the acclaim. xD)

~SF.