Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Moderator

It depends on the type of ice cream involved--if it's something like a sundae cone (which are awesome), I will bite to get through to the ice cream, and then switch to licking until I get to the chocolate nugget at the bottom.

If it's a Popsicle or Fudgesicle, I'll just lick the whole way

It depends on the level of chunkiness of the ice cream. If it is something smooth like strawberry, chocolate, and the like, I will lick it. If it is like Reese's Pieces ice cream, I will bite it.

[IMG]http://www.epiclol.com/cdn/pictures/2013/04/i-****ing-love-ice-c_1365141178_epiclolcom.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 06-22-2013 at 09:56 AM.

WOW IT'S WEIRD BECAUSE I'M EATING ICE CREAM NOW.

I always used to have sensitive teeth so I would lick it, or bite it off with my lips encasing my teeth. XD Now I can bite it, but only briefly and then I have to get the coldness away from my teeth. xD

~SF.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I bite my ice cream. I only lick it when some there's ice cream dripping down the side of the cone.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

both! lol depends on how hot it is outside..if it's really hot it's like get in me fast! nomnomnom!
    Just remember. Never hug an electric bug when ya go swimming.

I prefer to lick my ice cream, since I get brain freeeze and I'm pretty weak to those.
    If I'm in a rush though... You gotta do what you gotta do.

Usually, I put it in a bowl, so... I bite my ice cream. xD Licking is weird to me, so I don't do it.

WHAT

I can only lick it. If I bite it, I will fall over frozen. I have to put it away from my teeth, sometimes my popsicle falls off the stick and I have to hold it in my mouth, thus, I die inside.

|||||||||

In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    I pretty much always lick it. If I eat it out of a bowl, I sort of just stick the spoon with ice cream on it in my mouth and let it melt a bit, then swallow. .-. I usually turn my spoon over too; not sure why. It's just a weird habit I have.

10. This post has been liked by:

Corey 

Quote Originally Posted by Palamon View Post
    Usually, I put it in a bowl, so... I bite my ice cream. xD Licking is weird to me, so I don't do it.
    Do not ask me why, but when I skimmed over this answer really quickly, I read it as, "Usually, I put my face in the bowl and eat the nice ice cream. xD"