Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Do You Bite or Lick Your Ice Cream?

Title says it all. XD

I usually lick my ice cream, unless it's melting really quickly or the bottom of the cone has a hole and the ice cream starts dripping, in which case I pretty much have to chomp down as fast as I can. I don't really have much issue with the whole freezing thing/"it's too cold to bite!" thing - I tend to ignore the coldness or actually like it since it's really hot where I live. I do tend to bite when I reach the cone, though.
    URPG Stats|Author Profile|URPG Ranger|Shalour Gym Leader

..::learning through the downs; living for the ups::..

Lick, I have hypersensitive teeth. It's like the hot chocolate burns my teeth before I even make it. D<

If I bit into ice cream, I would probably explode. My teeth hate super cold or super hot stuff. D:

Both... the results of my encounters with Ice Cream are based on my mood, the weather, and how fast I decide to eat it... course I get brainfreeze... so easily...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    I lick it, because I have sensitive teeth. And with that, I can savor my delicious ice cream.

I do a bit of both, but usually biting since I can eat more that way. Ice cream is delicious!

I also have hypersensitive teeth so I have to like. Trying to bite is like breaking a tooth out. It's incredibly painful, aha.
    the dreambreaker

we'll never forget our yesterdays
    Lick it, because biting it bring about a freezing pain that is unknown to mankind.

I usually lick it, been doing that since I was a little kid.^^'

My teeth have moments of sensitivity as well, so that may contribute a bit as well.

Sometimes my ice cream falls off and I have to put nearly the whole thing in my mouth. The whole freezing thing. My eyes water, my teeth sting and freeze, and I die a little inside.