Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Wow, PE2K has really fallen off...

Quote Originally Posted by Fantome Ecrivain View Post
    Multiply that by the number of boards PE2K has and you get the grand total... ;_;
    About 8000 threads in the ASB alone, yep. The Contest section was virtually untouched, for some reason, though. There were only a handful of threads, so I just went and deleted them.

Tbh I didn't even bother to check the rest of the forum. /: I suppose I should, to get back all my old sprites since I lost track of them when I got a new computer, but I don't sprite much anymore (because MS Paint for W8 suuucks, mostly) and they're all probably really bad anyway. :P

I'm surprised to hear so many people lost threads...I made .txt files of any threads I needed to keep before Crossroads launched. :B

PE2K's pretty much turned into a spam hole, so I only looked at a few old WFL threads before clicking out. :\ Glad we're all here now!

|||||||||

I don't know what's supposed to go here. Pokeman's Avatar
    Well... I joined PE2K, looks pretty fun. Besides, I'm glad i can get on PE2K.

Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook! Kaoru's Avatar

I just got an email about MichaelXD4 reporting a spam thread. Really dude? The ENTIRE forum is spam now. It's not gonna do you any good to report it. :/
    Paired with the awesome and lovable 💕Trainer17💕

"Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook!"

Spoiler:
    links ★ Greninja level100@1748 ★
    warrior recordprism statsasb stats

A fairy a day keeps the Hydra away The-Hydra's Avatar
    Made an account for no real reason, just felt like it o3o
    Spoiler:

TEAM MAGMA WOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Dash View Post
    Anyways, I'm just going to sit here with the rest of my Pokestadium members knowing we will never get our original site back /cries
    You basically summed up my feels. ;-;

Wow, just by looking at the member to post ratio, I can tell that there must have been a lot of spam. o-o Almost 3.5 million posts, that's quite a lot! Regardless of the post count, I never realized how large the community was. I'm glad you guys can look back and visit your old home once again. Enjoy it while it lasts, because you never know how much you love something until its gone. *dies*

haha, how sad.

As far as PE2K is concerned, why exactly was it shut down?

Quote Originally Posted by All-Star View Post
    haha, how sad.

As far as PE2K is concerned, why exactly was it shut down?
    If I remember correctly, it was a combination of inactivity and inability to pay the server bill, or something along those lines. Sarah and Harry would know better than I, though.

Oh, I actually had no idea that it cost money to keep it up. Did Ryan leave completely?