Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    Okay--wasn't sure if I was on the list or not
    There's a list on the front page if you're not sure. :]

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I am AvengerSeraph.

I know, I don't have too much on there and I haven't drawn anything for some time now, but at least I'm not just lurking around there anymore. :P
    Cool cool! I'll add you.

I remember seeing a post here and there about the deviantART group and it not getting enough attention/not having enough members. :0 I think that should go on the first post as well, tbh. <3

|Pair: Xaiakux!|

Quote Originally Posted by Jessu View Post
    I remember seeing a post here and there about the deviantART group and it not getting enough attention/not having enough members. :0 I think that should go on the first post as well, tbh. <3
    Great suggestion! It's been added. :)

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Added the most recent three people and updated it to be in alphabetical order! :D

@PTGigi @Cheerful Cherubi @DHPflareon @Corrupt_Voidlich @FedoraChar @Grassy_Aggron @Salacberry @sammy0295 @SpinelWolf @cobaltwarrior19[Coby] @Lunar Latias @XaiakuX @DarkNerd @Teddiursa of the Sky

Do you guys want me to add you too? I know all your DA names so I thought I'd ask. x)
    Yeah, you can add me. But I really don't have time to do much work anymore. D: I draw a lot of sketches, but I don't post much of 'em on dA.

That's fine. x) I certainly need to get more active on DA too.

Same. >.> I said I was gonna come back to it, but I'm too lazy to post anything new. xD

|Pair: Xaiakux!|

Every Villian Is Lemons Evildraws's Avatar
    My DeviantArt is Evildraws C:

I'm very active on there and post art on a fairly regular basis~ (Not recently as I was having computer trouble, but that's all fixed and art updating will continue regularly *w* ) For anybody curious most of my stuff is Warrior Cat or Pokemon related, and a LOT of comic stuff :D

http://silverclaw280.deviantart.com/
    Yes I'm active and stuff I draw Warriors Pokémon coming soon.
    Someone asks if i like Radiohead

Here's my DeviantART!
    http://yashu204.deviantart.com/
    I'm quite active on it, so I suggest you check out my gallery. I post Pokémon-related things mostly, along with fakemon, revamps, and sprites.

I also have another account I recently opened up for non-related Pokemon things.
    http://legendaryspark.deviantart.com/

I'd love if you commented on my profile so we can stay in touch on DeviantART!

*GASP!* I was added? OAO ... I feel loved ;v; *bricked*
    JamestheTyphlosion
    Author of: