Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sprite help wanted (not sure where this goes)

Hey, I need help with a certain sprite for my comic

Can anybody turn him into an accurate form of an overworld sprite please? Really need it for my comic D; And if I like your work, maybe you could work with me for future help?

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

Aw, probably the spriting section would have been a good place to post this. XD Lol. Anyway, I might be able to whip something up, but might take me a while if I've got other stuff going on first.

~SF.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Aw, probably the spriting section would have been a good place to post this. XD Lol. Anyway, I might be able to whip something up, but might take me a while if I've got other stuff going on first.

~SF.
    hmm alright haha:)

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

@Fistodragon Here ya go, mate. :] I assume you wanted Black and White style.

P.S. I fixed the profile sprite because whoever recoloured it didn't do a very good job. xD

6. This post has been liked by:

Thank you so much!!! Looks awesome :]

No worries! :D It didn't even take me long too! I'm so happy you like them. :] I sort of feel like I could fix up some stuff on Zyon too. His hair's lineart is a bit too light. x) If you want me to help, of course! ^-^

No worries! :D It didn't even take me long too! I'm so happy you like them. :] I sort of feel like I could fix up some stuff on Zyon too. His hair's lineart is a bit too light. x) If you want me to help, of course! ^-^
    It wasn't even my sprite :p If you want to fix him up though, feel free to do so. I also have other requests ^_^

For my upcoming comic, I need several trainer sprites + profile avatar:
    I'll use the following template

Name:
    Description:
    Base (if any):

Name: Meloetta Girl
    Description: A meloetta like trainer.
    Base: None. Use what you want ^_^

Name: Kaycor
    Description: Slightly Tan. Glasses covering his eyes. Biker jacket
    Base: None in particular

May have other requests later :p

Oh lol! Fair enough. I would, but I'd rather have a sprite sheet so I can fix his overworlds too. XD Lel. You do? Ahaha let's see if it'll take me another few months to get around to it. (XD)

Haha okay. x) And you want overworlds as well as regular trainer sprites? B/W style too?

Oh lol! Fair enough. I would, but I'd rather have a sprite sheet so I can fix his overworlds too. XD Lel. You do? Ahaha let's see if it'll take me another few months to get around to it. (XD)

Haha okay. x) And you want overworlds as well as regular trainer sprites? B/W style too?
    oh lol

Overworlds yes please and regular trainer sprites :)

B/W style yes :D