Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Dating and significant others

Do you currently have a significant other? If you don't, are you interested in dating now or in the future? Why or why not?

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

I'm not in a relationship. Never have ha ha. Been interested in one girl for over a year now. Until about two months ago, she had a boyfriend. Now she knows how I feel, but the way things are in her life at the moment, it is best if I keep it as friends. Though I heard she is considering getting back together with her ex which sucks, but its her life. If she wants to do that, then good luck to her.

we'll never forget our yesterdays
    Not really in a relationship, not necessarily looking much? I mean, if it happens, it happens, but I'm not going out of my way to look for my "someone special" or anything like that. xD

My significant other basically just happened to come across, which I still consider myself lucky for to this day. I am so glad I gave him a chance, because he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. <3 We've been together for about a year now.

Otherwise, I had plenty of crushes...plenty of rejections as well. And I've gotten dumped a few times...I guess you can say I got kicked down into the mud pretty hard for a while....
    But, fortunately that's in the past.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

I've been in a relationship with a lovely lass for almost 4 years now. She is a brilliant, bright, funny and quite an adorable girl. It wouldn't be presumptuous to say that we honestly are soul mates. We just seem to fit and connect together quite well.

No dating for me! xD

I'm still pretty young, can't even drive or anything. Not interested either, since unless we get married, most people let things get awkward when break-ups happen. I'd rather just be friends with a girl unless I was seriously considering tying the knot with her!

7. This post has been liked by:

That's a pretty great mindset to have, imho. Sometimes its good to not go with the flow; to much drama that happens with non serious relationships breaking up

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

I've never had a girlfriend - I guess I just haven't found a girl that I "like" yet, haha.

~Sealboy

Dating CommBA, who introduced me to URPG! He's a member of this site :P We've been dating for about 7 months now, and he makes me very happy ^^ Don't let the 'Commander Badass' fool you; he's a big-hearted teddy bear with a knack for coming up with witty remarks.

I'm not in a relationship, but I'm not interested in having one right now. As soon as I hit college in a year and a half (maybe a little longer if I decide to wait) I might find an interest in it considering that could be the start of my main love life, y'know? So I'll probably wait until then to consider the prospect of a relationship with anyone.
    the dreambreaker