Well, I'm liking this site!

Hey guys! Pe2k'ers will know me (hopefully), and I've transitioned myself here in order to join in with the Community I've been with for over 5 years.

So, I'm Sealboy! Nice to meet you! I enjoy writing fiction, making YouTube videos (almost hit my 100 Subscriber milestone! Woo!) and I just like being creative all-round.

I hope to enjoy my stay here as I very much did in Pe2k. To old friends, hey! To the people that are new to me, I hope we become good friends!

Anyway, don't expect much activity from me for a month - exams and whatnot. But I hope to get involved a lot over the coming Summer! :D

~Sealboy

I've seen you around on PE2K, but we've never really talked. xD" Anyway, welcome to PXR! Hope you have a decent time here. Good luck on you exams, by the way! =)

Hi there Seal! n~n Cute username. I'm not active on PE2k so I don't recognize you but from now on I'll remember since you joined here. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    I've seen you around on PE2K, but we've never really talked. xD" Anyway, welcome to PXR! Hope you have a decent time here. Good luck on you exams, by the way! =)
    Haha, yeah, I think I've seen you around too! The avatar is familiar... xD Thank you! I hope so too :D And thank you, it's much appreciated! Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    Hi there Seal! n~n Cute username. I'm not active on PE2k so I don't recognize you but from now on I'll remember since you joined here. Have fun!
    Hey there Sheep! Haha, thank you xD Ah, well, I'm glad that I'm making a lasting impression ;D haha. Will do! Thanks for the welcome :)

~Sealboy

I think I only know you from the PE2K DCC and your videos (which are HILARIOUS)! xD

Anyway, welcome to PXR! ^v^

we'll never forget our yesterdays
    Hey! Whats up? n__n Astraia here~! I'll be around to help you out, should you need anything. :3 But it's nice to see that you've come!

In any case, good luck on exams, and I look forward to seeing you a lot in the summer~!

I like this site too :o What kind of stuff do you do on YouTube? Also hi and welcome to PxR!

Hey Seal, it's nice to see you on Pokemon Crossroads.

Good Luck on your exams. At least when they're over, you may have something to celebrate about. If you have any questions or just want to talk, shoot me a PM or VM.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
    I think I only know you from the PE2K DCC and your videos (which are HILARIOUS)! xD

Anyway, welcome to PXR! ^v^
    I've always been the best one in DCC hahaha. (THANK YOU! I'm glad you think so xD)

Thanks dude! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Astraia View Post
    Hey! Whats up? n__n Astraia here~! I'll be around to help you out, should you need anything. :3 But it's nice to see that you've come!

In any case, good luck on exams, and I look forward to seeing you a lot in the summer~!
    Hey there Astraia! Thanks, I'll be sure to contact you if I need anything :) Haha, thank you, I'm glad to be here.

Thank you, I'll do my best to keep active around the forum after my exams! :D

Quote Originally Posted by TheProtobabe View Post
    I like this site too :o What kind of stuff do you do on YouTube? Also hi and welcome to PxR!
    It's pretty cool, I'm enjoying it very much at the moment. A variety of Sketches, Vlogs and Gaming (hoping to make a play-through of Y when it comes out) - maybe something weird now and then xD Thank you, I'm glad to be here :D

Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
    Hey Seal, it's nice to see you on Pokemon Crossroads.

Good Luck on your exams. At least when they're over, you may have something to celebrate about. If you have any questions or just want to talk, shoot me a PM or VM.
    Hey man, it's nice to be here!

Thank you, and yeah, that's true, haha. Will do, thanks for the welcome :)

~Sealboy