Across The Event Horizon

Prolouge

To whoever finds this...

My name is Aaron Ridgeway. My partner, or my brother's name is Adam Ridgeway. We have been scouted by NASA to explore far reaches of space, and we have 1 impossible-seeming task- crossing the event horizon. For those who are befuddled... There is an amazing universal phenomenon called black holes. Black holes are huge masses of gravity that literally consume and atomize anything in their areas. Or so we believe. Space telescopes have tried to send in data about black holes, but they always get their connection cut off after they cross the event horizon. Some scientists believe black holes actually are gateways to alternate universes. For all we know, once we cross the event horizon, we could get killed in a trillionth of a second because of a Big Bang. Or, we could witness what no other human, telescope, or anything else in the universe has witnessed- another universe. Although this may seem incredibly extreme and radical, nobody can stop me and Adam from fulfilling our life long dreams. In exactly 5 minutes, we will be retrieved from NASA.

If my family or any other of my loved ones read this...
I am sorry, I love you deeply...
Sincerely, Aaron Ridgeway and Adam Ridgeway....

((I need to go to bed soon, so I'll make chapter 1 after school tommorow.))