Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Experienced Trainer Daughter of Mew's Avatar
    I made this username when I was 12, and my favourite Pokémon at the time was Mew. I used to have a weird thing about making up little stories about being related to characters I liked, hence the "daughter". I've just sort of stuck with it. This has pretty much permanently been my username on Pokémon websites for 5 years now!

Because Pumpkaboo is the best. :p

The world needs a new hero Genesis's Avatar
    Genesis comes from Crisis Core - FF7, JNathan was a combination of my name and Blind Destruction was one I quickly made up.

The Prince of All Saiyans
    VM | PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    So my username...

Firstly, the first is Voltaire Magneton. It's a superhero from a local TV series, which I find the name cool, but I don't watch it. Make of that how you will.

Then suddenly people think I'm a fan of Voltaire. Well, I don't mind it, but I'm raising their hopes up, so...

VoltChen Magneton. Because people know me already as Volt and VM. Instead, I took Chen from EXO (my feels) and made a portmanteau. Especially the fact that Chen's superpower is electricity. Whee!

TWITTER: voltmakesart
    INSTAGRAM: voltairemakesart
    Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)
    Hatch: 345
    Eelektrik: 447
    Eelektross: 450
    Level100: 630

My, my, I thought I posted in this thread before!

I beat all of you for the lamest reason - my username is my real name. :P

When I joined PE2K (and I joined a million times because I didn't know you couldn't have multiple accounts cos I was like 11 lul), I initially joined exactly three days after my ninth birthday as Vaporeon100. I always liked Jolteon better, but I suppose Vaporeon was specifically awesome that day. xD

I then joined under another account called Ho-Oh00, I believe. I've always really liked Ho-Oh, so that was the reasoning behind that. The 00 part comes from my cousin's email, which had "00" in it, and I found that astounding. I later came to realize the 00 meant that she was born in the year, so I bet a lot of people mistook my birth year for 2000. :B it's actually 1998 incase you were wondering

THEN I joined under ANOTHER (xD) account under Serenity Suicune. That's when people on PE2K started to notice me, as I decided to take part in the Wi-Fi League. Suicune and Ho-Oh used to be my favorite legendaries, and after searching up a cool word that started with "s" that represented Suicune, I came to "Serenity" and liked it.

Not long after, I joined as the account I'd use as my permanent account, Shiny Eevee. I've always loved Eevee, so there was the reasoning behind that. I finally figured out that name change threads were a thing and changed my name to Shiny Jolteon, as Jolteon was, before Sylveon, my favorite Eeveelution.

I then changed my name to Typhlosion Explosion, as Typhlosion was my favorite Pokemon at the time and "explosion" was a cool rhyme that matched perfectly. I joined PXR as Typhlosion Explosion as well, but the soon after changed it to Corey, which is my real name and current username. Typhlosion isn't even my favorite Pokemon now, anyway. xD It's not that I dislike it, it's just that I like Delphox best. Typhlosion is probably my 9th favorite Pokemon, now. Besides, I still very rarely get called TE. :P I changed my name to Corey simply because I prefer to be addressed by my real name than a username. I guess I just find it more personal, more intimate. :D

|||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by VoltChen Magneton View Post
    So my username...

Firstly, the first is Voltaire Magneton. It's a superhero from a local TV series, which I find the name cool, but I don't watch it. Make of that how you will.

Then suddenly people think I'm a fan of Voltaire. Well, I don't mind it, but I'm raising their hopes up, so...

VoltChen Magneton. Because people know me already as Volt and VM. Instead, I took Chen from EXO (my feels) and made a portmanteau. Especially the fact that Chen's superpower is electricity. Whee!
    Chen is just all types of perfect. He's an amazing well-rounded considerate guy.

My name is Emily, buy my name is very common. Not a lot of people call my name. When they do I don't turn my head b3caus3 I'm not used to people calling for my attention. This is very much fact because one of my friends tried calling my name, but I didn't even remotely pay attention. She calls me by one of my irl nicknames and in that second, I gave her my automatic attention.

So, Emmy is a nickname for Emily. :D

7. This post has been liked by:

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Well, my VERY FIRST username that I ever made up for anything was cats715, because I was like, 7 at the time and there was a book involving cats that I was reading, and 7/15 is my birthday. Eventually as I got older I realized the name is pretty stupid and I don't even like cats, so at some point a few years later I decided to go with Dragonmaster715 because dragons are cooler than cats (that was my logic at the time). For lack of anything better to use I kinda just stuck with it. Although whenever possible I prefer to go as Dragon Master, it's just that most of the time Dragon Master is taken, so I stick the 715 on.

Oh, and I decided to stick Mike at the end recently because my IRL name is Michael.

I'm Radioactive, Radioactive ImaginiteDragonites's Avatar
    Well, one day I was listening to Imagine Dragons and I was training my Dragonite, Caesar. Then I came across this and I was trying to think of a username, then it hit me. Yeah, I didn't exactly put tons of thought into this unlike most people, apparently.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    My favorite Pokemon is Bulbasaur.
    What else should I say? I'm just a creative guy.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Well mine was an old username back on PE2K. :D So I decided to recycle it for PxR! Memories.