Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Look Who Made it Over...

Hi there, guys, I'm known as Winter on almost every site I'm on. XD I came over from PE2K in hopes of seeing more RPers and because I love the PE2K community, most of whom I'm pretty sure have already or will be migrating over here. I'm into wifi trading when my router permits it, but I'm more of an artsy person, writing fanfictions, coming up with my own stories, drawing, banner-making, a little bit of spriting, voice acting when I'm not sick or dealing with allergies, and (mostly) RPing. I love anime and video games, and I'm fairly friendly, so feel free to come chat with me sometime. I promise I don't bite.

I'm looking forward to getting to know new and old members here. :)

Hey, Winter! :D Good to see ya here!!!

You gonna be joining Tides of Freelance? ^^

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

As much as I love Sabi and her RPs, probably not. I didn't join the firt time Tides of Freelance went up, and I probably won't join now that life is kinda crazy... Think I'll just stick with the slow-moving Nexen and Modern Mythology for now...though MM might be getting moved here.

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

we'll never forget our yesterdays
    Hey Winter! Welcome to Crossroads. n__n Glad you joined~! I'm not much of an RP person but I'd love to see you post your work on the forums sometime, if you don't mind!

I'm actually in the process of moving some of my fanfic stuff over here at the moment, and I've got links to everything else in my sig if I don't end up putting it up (I hate a lot of art, but not a lot of it is Pokemon).

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

Hi! I'd love to hear your voice acting :o Also, I can't wait to roleplay with you sometime! I'll be in that section constantly :P Welcome to PxR!

Glad to see you on the forum Winters, can't wait to see some of your work. If you have any questions feel free to PM or VM me.

Welcome to the forum!

Fan fics you say? We're looking for some to feature on the site sometime, if you'd be interested in having some of your work put up!

Hey Wints! Great to see you here :D Hopefully when my life gets a little less busy I'll jump into one of your RolePlays (because they're usually pretty cool).

~Sealboy

Hi there Winter! I don't go on PE2k much but I've always loooved your username. Hope you have a great stay around the forum! n~n