Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Hi all hi all

I'll do anything that's offered in the OP! Except now EVERYTHING IS TOTALLY FREAKING FREE BECAUSE I AM SERIOUSLY DESPERATE. 8DD

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Animator of the Sprites ZrowNoodles's Avatar
    '^' This looks fanshee, Speed. I hope I'm not intruding or anything... I'd like to place an order though! Since you're so desperate. * u*

Pixel Art
    Description: Riolu! Just a simple one! No need to like... Make it shuper fanshee...
    Extra Notes: If you could perhaps... Maybe make a blue (#0099ff)bow and put it on one of its ear. '^'
    Avatar Size: Something neat for my avatar so maybe 150x150? >w<

I'm out of Noodles. :c
    Sprite & Avatar Credits to the Awesome Speed-X

Normal : Alternative : Reverse
    | |

3. This post has been liked by:

Of pffth, stahp it you. x] Don't be so modest! You're not intruding in anything, silly goose. :P Anyways, I'll see if I can give it a shot! It might end up more like 100x100 if I feel like it'll turn out better, if that's cool. I did the same thing with that Umbreon avatar in my gallery. Anyway, I'll get started 8D

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

URPG Staff

TCG Pixel-Over
    TCG Set: Boundaries Crossed
    Card Number: #49
    Card Name: The card is Keldeo-EX. If this helps, this is the card right here.

6. This post has been liked by:

Heya! I have @ZrowNoodles request done. Hope you like it! :> Had to make the bow a more cyan color so it would stand out more from Riolu's regular coloration.

I'll get to work on LD's. :>

------------

Animator of the Sprites ZrowNoodles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Heya! I have @ZrowNoodles request done. Hope you like it! :> Had to make the bow a more cyan color so it would stand out more from Riolu's regular coloration.

I'll get to work on LD's. :>
    Aaaaawuuuuuhhh! * u * I like it lots, Speed! Thanks so much! .///3///. Eets sho purdy.~

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Is a High Resolution Missingno a valid request? I need my glitches in HD.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Hahah, sure! That'll probably take me five seconds tops. :P

TA-DAH!!! ENLARGED BY MEH U BETTAR GIVE MEH CREDITZ R ELSE
    ...nololjk.

Unless you meant a different Missingno form. xD
    @Lightning Dash

HOLY SWEET JESUS JOSEPH MOTHER OF MARY I feel so accomplished right now. .__. It's an EX card so of course the graphics go out of the borders...therefore, I wanted to emulate this. However, pretty much only Keldeo gets outside of the border; no effects or anything really do.
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 01-26-2015 at 04:08 AM.

------------

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Hahah, sure! That'll probably take me five seconds tops. :P

TA-DAH!!! ENLARGED BY MEH U BETTAR GIVE MEH CREDITZ R ELSE
    ...nololjk.

Unless you meant a different Missingno form. xD
    @Lightning Dash

HOLY SWEET JESUS JOSEPH MOTHER OF MARY I feel so accomplished right now. .__. It's an EX card so of course the graphics go out of the borders...therefore, I wanted to emulate this. However, pretty much only Keldeo gets outside of the border; no effects or anything really do.
    The quality! Thanks a lot! :D

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

12. This post has been liked by:

Pixel Art
    Description: Could I get a Weavile facing directly forward with a Purple scarf around its neck?
    Extra Notes: Similar to this but with a sly smile.
    Avatar Size: 100 x 100, but feel free to go larger or smaller if it looks better that way.
    Lurking in the Shadows...

14. This post has been liked by: