Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    As much as I love amusement parks and rollercoasters, I kinda have this fear of heights. I mean like, if it's just the rollercoaster zooming up and down again, I'm cool with that. And if I'm on an airplane, I'm cool with that, too. What really freaks me out are those rides that suspend you in mid-air at such high altitudes (or even if they move you around, but keep you high up anyway) and then suddenly drop you back down. It's really the tension, as you're up there, y'know? But there is this one ride we have during our school's Christmas Mini-Fair that I've grown to really love and enjoy despite being high up in the air and twisting and turning. It just takes a little getting used to, I guess.

Another thing (and you're gonna laugh at me for this), is the fear of not being able to live up to expectations. It's like when someone trusts me to do something all the more I get sortof scared of doing it/not being able to do it because someone's placed their faith in me to accomplish something and, like, if I don't succeed, I thinkmof it as very embarrassing indeed. Especially when all these teachers/older people encourage me and tell me they believe in me, I just get pressured even more, and I can't help but worry about failing, of not being up to standard.
    URPG Stats|Author Profile|URPG Ranger|Shalour Gym Leader

..::learning through the downs; living for the ups::..

I'm afraid of:

Ovens.
    Stove tops.
    Kilns.
    Sudden fires.

Anything that has to do with heat, basically. T_T

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I guess heights are my main phobia. I kinda freak out around bees, but not too much.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Spiders scare the crap out of me, especially tarantulas. I'm also afraid - I guess? - of public speaking, I guess that's a phobia too.
    will you be my
    h e r o ?