Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    we'll never forget our yesterdays

KILL IT NOW / GET IT AWAY FROM ME

What phobias do you have? For those of you who don't know, here's a list of phobias you can check out~!

I have Cyberphobia xD

In all seriousness, I don't really have any phobias, I'm just scared of huge roller coaster rides with the huge drops. From a young age I was frightened of them and going to Theme Parks wasn't as fun for me compared to the rest of my family.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Blood, needles, hospitals and anything to do with medical stuff.

... and seaweed. :x

Snakes. I hate snakes. I'll scream and run away.

Heights, public speaking, and to an extent bugs and fire. Pretty common and boring, ahah. xD;

If I'm scared of anything, it's being suspended at a very high altitude. It can be a bit freaky for me, i.e. the rides at amusement parks that take you up 200 feet and then drop you down really quickly. It's just that suspense, it kills me.

I used to be afraid of speaking in public...I still get a little nervous, but it doesn't really faze me that much anymore.
    Certain bugs freak me out, too. You know those blasted house centipedes? Those things scare the holy bajeebus out of me.

A lot of people I know, especially my mother, are afraid of snakes. So long as the snake it tame, non-venomous, non-lethal, and non-aggressive, I love the slithering little guys. I find them cute...like those ball python pet snakes, or corn snakes? They're so adorable! <3

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    I used to be afraid of speaking in public...I still get a little nervous, but it doesn't really faze me that much anymore.
    Certain bugs freak me out, too. You know those blasted house centipedes? Those things scare the holy bajeebus out of me.
    Don't feel bad, public speaking is generally feared even more than death. As for those house centipedes, yeah, we get plenty of those. They're somewhat big compared to most household bugs, but don't kill them, they actually good at removing other bug pests in the house.

As for my fears, I hate broken glass. I really don't like even getting near it. The thought of getting cut by it and having jagged shards break off and then get stuck in my body is pretty unsettling. And yeah, that part in Die Hard did make me cringe a bit. Why John Mcclane didn't just put his shoes back on, I'll never understand.

Arachnophobia - because spiders are just FRICKIN' TERRIFYING WHAT?!

But in all seriousness, their legs, their whole design, the eyes, the pincers and mainly HOW THEY MOVE is just horrible for me. It's around the right time of the year where I begin to get paranoid and look around the room carefully.

~Sealboy

9. This post has been liked by:

Corey 

Senior Moderator

--snakes
    --spiders
    --hypodermic needles
    --losing someone I love at a young age

Well spiders creep me out, and there are a lot of things that I would be wary of, but my top two have to be:

-heights, for obvious reasons, and
    -the dentist. Don't judge me. I flip out when I go in there and smell tooth dust from the drills and ugh the pain. I HATE the dentist.