we'll never forget our yesterdays

I'm the "in" thing now!

Why yes this is another thread by me. n__n

Do you guys follow fashion trends? Why or why not? Do you also consider yourself going with whatever's popular/mainstream, or do you prefer going towards more underground stuff?

I wear what I like. :3

Usually just generic brand khaki shorts. Like...the khaki color, but shorts. xD I also wear any warm-colored shirt. You'll never see me with blue, black, or purple on anymore. :P

Noope! My mom is aware of all the fashion trends going around but I honestly don't care much. I'll wear what I want. :)

Fashion trends? Pffth. xD

I tend to wear either whatever is comfortable to me, whatever looks nice on me, or both if applicable.

I don't believe in "fashion trends," to be honest: every single person can pull a piece of fashion / article of clothing much differently than the person over there. That's what I've always gone by, at least.

Lol, and speaking of trends...don't get me started on guys who wear their pants at their knees...pffffttthhbahahahahah!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

we'll never forget our yesterdays
    I do follow fashion trends to some sort of extent. Not always, though!

I tend to wear name-brand things a lot; Right now, I'm more of an Aeropostale person. I'm thinking that later on, I might transition to more of an American Eagle wardrobe, since I really want to try those out and see how I look in them~