In a secret organization, Big Intelligence Network. (BIN)

Joining a forum for the first time. (Story)

I leant back in my desk chair, tired of sitting around idly, I looked up one of my favourite franchises. Pokemon. "Hmm.... What to look at..." I thought to myself. Then I typed in Pokemon forum. There was the distinctive blue hyperlink color of blue. "Pokestadium?" I read out to myself. I clicked the link and excited to see the fanmade sprites of multiple pokemon. I search for the sign up button and typed in the usual sign up details. After activating my account, I was greeted by multiple topics, brimming with content. I checked the new users section. There was over 20 new topics posted in that day. I innocently forgot to make an introduction topic and leapt straight in. I first examind the general section. I created a few topics myself, then was messaged by a sprite artist. She taught me to save sprites in png, draw opaque, all the basics. In that week, I was becoming quite known. I was a roleplayer, artist, small-time writer and mostly general loudred.after being on that site for 2 years, I became attached to it. Something happened one day... It broke some people apart. The forums were closed down. This got me depressed for many weeks. A glimmer of hope was there. A user sent something to the owner, who posted an alternative forum that we could all go on. This lead me to Pokemon crossroads. Full of old faces and new ones too. It's a shame I haven't got to know half of you as much as you deserve. And I'll try to talk to everyone I can. To bring back the feeling of my first forum.

From the Old Torrentblade

2. This post has been liked by: