Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    J-POP. That's really all I listen to nowadays....
    will you be my
    h e r o ?

Senior Moderator

I'll listen to almost anything, but I draw the line at too much screaming guitars, explicit lyrics,"music" that is just noise, opera (but I do have some exceptions to this), and anything that doesn't have an enjoyable melody.

That said, I have a particular soft spot for Celtic, Asian, jazz, 80's and 90's pop, and anime and game music

I like a wide variety of music: pop, rock, the occasional country song (NOTE: OCCASIONAL), but I especially love orchestral pieces; movie soundtracks, video game music... and something I've just come to call "epic music"--songs by companies like Future World Music, Two Steps from Hell, Audiomachine, and the like ^^ They make music for movie trailers, and, as part of the business, it's made to be loud, dramatic, and, well, epic! :D

Right now I'm on a Celtic kick, thanks to EmeraldSky, actually, lol

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Quote Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
    ...and something I've just come to call "epic music"--songs by companies like Future World Music, Two Steps from Hell, Audiomachine, and the like ^^

OH MY GOSH YOU AWESOMECAKE. I LOVE THEM TOO. And Immediate Music, and X-Ray Dog isn't bad. Also West One Music has decent stuff. ^^ But TSFH most prominently. I love you even mooooooooaaaarrrrrr now. <3333333 That music is so good for stories. xD

As for my music, well symphonic/gothic metal is my favourite genre; I like one metalcore band; I have a lot of older favourites from the pop genre (Tina Arena, Delta Goodrem (not any of her new music...)). Although I listen to basically nothing on the radio since I dislike it all. I also have a soft spot for some indie rock, and then of course, as stated above by Char, trailer music by awesome companies. xD And also soundtracks from games and TV shows.

~SF.

URPG Official/Head of Contests SLC's Avatar
    In general, I'm pretty open to most genres. My main genre is rock, though. I wouldn't say I like metal that much, but I do like post hardcore stuff. I'm also a fan of indie music, and to a lesser extent electronic music, which I love when mixed into any of the forementioned genres.

In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Like SLC, I'm pretty open about what I listen to as well. Most of my stuff is soundtracks or pop right now though.

I enjoy Dubstep, Electro, Drum & Bass, Drumstep, Rock, Hip Hop, Glitch Hop, Metal, Orchestral, Trance, Ambient, Chill Out, Downtempo, House, Grunge, Filmscore, etc.

Everything really. Except country music. Country sucks. If I wanted to hear about a person's high school drama/heartache, I'd watch Dawson's Creek.

I'm into Jazz, VGM, Classical and a little bit of Kpop and Jpop.

Although, I enjoy all types of music, but I can't stand bad music, no matter the genre.

I can listen to just about anything really...but I love Techno/Trance/Electronic and will listen to Smooth Jazz at night when I sleep.

I will listen to pretty much anything providing it has decent lyrics and an agreeable tune. My iPod probably favours Rock music over all, but I think I've got every genre of music imaginable on there, unless you get really obscure.
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!