Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Comatose
    A cool kid who plays guitar??? (Velocity)
    I remember this guy got stuck in his car outside once. I know little else about him. (The-Hydra)
    This guy plays a guitar. That immediately make him cool. [Sabi]
    Glad I got to know him, he is pretty cool. :D Also we were once in the same building... :O (Pokemon Trainer Sarah)

Dragon Master
    A nice guy who seems to be the master of dragons. Dammit, I thought that was gonna be me. But nah, he's a good guy.(The-Hydra)
    The only person who was a victim of an ASB OHKO and he don't hate me for it. Cool guy right here. [Sabi]
    Seems like a really nice person. :) (Pokemon Trainer Sarah)

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    One of my Melbourne Buddies! How have we not met yet? (Comatose)
    I remember her as one of 3 in the PXR Bulbasaur liking circle, along with HKim and Bulbasaur. To say I judge a person largely by their avatar would be accurate. (The-Hydra)
    The nicest ever Admin that is the only person I fear to make angry. Dun make Sarah angry. We like happy Sarah, for that is best Sarah. [Sabi]

Saraibre Ryu
    A super kind person, a great writer and someone I admire. Glad to have her as part of the mod team! (Pokemon Trainer Sarah)
    Sabi! I can actually pronounce your name! I choose to call you Sabi anyway though :P (Comatose)
    =D (Dragon Master)
    Arguably the only ASBer better than me at pulling off-the-wall strategies out of her hind end than I. Also a BIG NERD and one of the people who inspired me to join the site. (Velocity)
    I envy Comatose's ability to pronounce your name. (The-Hydra)
    ]I love all you people. Can I comment on my own stuff? No? Okay just gonna leave this here anyway.]
    Sah-Ray-Ber Ree-You? (Dragon Master)

The-Hydra
    Hydreigon. We can both appreciate the power and awesomeness of Hydreigon. FIGHT THE FAIRIES. [Sabi]
    Super active person who is always posting everywhere, yay! P.S. Good job on Daily Pokemon Opinions! (Pokemon Trainer Sarah)

Velocity
    I don't really know her at all. So I'll just say here that I saw the Lego movie once o3o (The-Hydra)
    This girl, right here, my BFFRival in ASB. We got some serious synergy. Everything 'bout her is awesome. cwatididthar /brofists [Sabi]
    Has always seemed like a pretty cool person. I think her listed location is sweet and I can totally relate! (Pokemon Trainer Sarah)

Comatose
    I remember this guy got stuck in his car outside once. I know little else about him. (The-Hydra)
    Glad I got to know him, he is pretty cool. :D Also we were once in the same building... :O (Pokemon Trainer Sarah)

Dragon Master
    A nice guy who seems to be the master of dragons. Dammit, I thought that was gonna be me. But nah, he's a good guy.(The-Hydra)
    The only person who was a victim of an ASB OHKO and he don't hate me for it. Cool guy right here. [Sabi]
    We still have to battle in ASB. Don't worry, I'll me nicer than Sabi. (ShadowJay)

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    I remember her as one of 3 in the PXR Bulbasaur liking circle, along with HKim and Bulbasaur. To say I judge a person largely by their avatar would be accurate. (The-Hydra)
    The nicest ever Admin that is the only person I fear to make angry. Dun make Sarah angry. We like happy Sarah, for that is best Sarah. [Sabi]

Saraibre Ryu
    A super kind person, a great writer and someone I admire. Glad to have her as part of the mod team! (Pokemon Trainer Sarah)
    Sabi! I can actually pronounce your name! I choose to call you Sabi anyway though :P (Comatose)
    =D (Dragon Master)
    Arguably the only ASBer better than me at pulling off-the-wall strategies out of her hind end than I. Also a BIG NERD and one of the people who inspired me to join the site. (Velocity)
    ]I love all you people. Can I comment on my own stuff? No? Okay just gonna leave this here anyway.]
    I can't wait for our rematch because I have a Gallade and you have that battling skill so it should be even (ShadowJay)

The-Hydra
    Hydreigon. We can both appreciate the power and awesomeness of Hydreigon. FIGHT THE FAIRIES. [Sabi]
    Super active person who is always posting everywhere, yay! P.S. Good job on Daily Pokemon Opinions! (Pokemon Trainer Sarah)

Velocity
    I don't really know her at all. So I'll just say here that I saw the Lego movie once o3o (The-Hydra)
    This girl, right here, my BFFRival in ASB. We got some serious synergy. Everything 'bout her is awesome. cwatididthar /brofists [Sabi]
    Has always seemed like a pretty cool person. I think her listed location is sweet and I can totally relate! (Pokemon Trainer Sarah)
    We should fight in ASB too! Because ASB is good and everyone should battle eachother (ShadowJay)

ShadowJay
    This guy is just pure amazing! (ShadowJay)
    Lurking in the Shadows...

Comatose
    THE SLENDERFAIRY! This guy lives like a minute down the road from me...when he's in town. ;D You're a pretty cool guy. :P (Suicune's Fire)

Dragon Master
    We still have to battle in ASB. Don't worry, I'll me nicer than Sabi. (ShadowJay)
    This guy is awesome. You're a great story writer so don't give up on writing! For some reason I feel like you're my adopted younger brother. <3 (Suicune's Fire)

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Sweet and adorable! Glad we finally got to meet. :D You're definitely one of the nicest people on PXR/who was on Pe2k. Very approachable AND WE'RE MELBOURNE BUDDIES!!! (Suicune's Fire)

Saraibre Ryu
    =D (Dragon Master)
    I can't wait for our rematch because I have a Gallade and you have that battling skill so it should be even (ShadowJay)
    I love your dedication to roleplaying. As someone who can't roleplay well, I admire it a lot. XD I think you're an awesome person and I remember having great fun while doing interviews. XD STAY AWESOME. (Suicune's Fire)

ShadowJay
    This guy is just pure amazing! (ShadowJay)
    Don't worry, I adjusted your name's position to make it alphabetical. ;D Anyway, I don't think we have a history apart from me drawing you a zoroark. xD You seem pretty cool anyway. (Suicune's Fire.)

Suicune's Fire

The-Hydra
    ADVENTURES IN GENWUN. I don't know you on a personal level, but your comedic ability to draw a large portion of PXR to your comic is sensational. XD Cool guy. (Suicune's Fire)

Velocity
    We should fight in ASB too! Because ASB is good and everyone should battle eachother (ShadowJay)
    c: We've known each other for years. I remember back on Pe2k when you were, like...11 or something. You were a little cutie! You've definitely improved on things like writing skills and you've always stayed a good friend. :D (Suicune's Fire)

...P.S. Can other people please write in colour maybe? xD It makes me look like I'm trying to draw attention to myself. lelz. BE COLOURFUL PEOPLES!1!1!!