Then join the site staff!

Site staff is looking for opinionated individuals who want to write a series of opinion articles on PXR. You'll be featured on our front page! It's a great way to start blogging on the internet without having to generate your own traffic.

Why write? Or why rant? The art of writing and constructing arguments is a great way to start a career... in anything! (psssst. Secret: Most scientists and engineers write, not 'science' in the lab as a major part of their day!). You're a bad writer? Just like riding a bicycle, practice improves writing! Roald Dahl, the author of Matilda, spent every day of his life writing just a little bit (and he still didn't like Matilda, the book!).

Why put it out there? Feedback! Recognition! We are our own worst enemy! Putting your work out there can establish you as a writer. Whether it be a resume/CV or a college application, pointing to a regular writing schedule (regardless of topic), shows dedication and discipline, and can increase your chances in your future work.

Lastly, surround yourself with experienced writers and editors with support. Our editorial team (read: mainly me right now, but real journalism experts and other over 20, under 30 millennial) are available to help you blossom into a better writer!

What if I want to help, but not opinionate at people?

Then join site staff! We have positions available which involves your support in helping us get the latest Pokemon news and Pokemon Fandom articles out there!

What do I do to apply?

Easy, PM me, ray_quazaa. The application is two simple parts:

1) In 50 words or less, tell me why you want to be on site staff
2a) For opinionators: What do you want to write about?
2b) For the non-opinionators: What are your interests in the realm of Pokemon?