Old Face from PE2K

Yo, so for anyone that used to be active in RP or WAR over at PE2K, I'm KOR888(kingofrohan888) and I was bored and checked PE2K to see if any good RP or WAR was going on, but saw in an old WAR discussion that there was this new forum called PXR and that it was essentially the spiritual successor to PE2K. Just wanted to see how things were and if I found anything interesting. We'll see what I find interesting and how active I plan on being.

Hey, welcome to PXR! 8D I can't say I remember you but welcome here anyway. x)

I don't remember if we had a WAR last year but it would be awesome if we had one this year. O: Or something similar. Anyway, you'll find plenty to do here and hopefully you can make it another home for yourself. :D

~SF.

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Wow, thought you were the internet equivalent of dear KOR.

Welcome to PXR. I was and still am Saraibre. You may or may not remember me. Nice to see some veteran RP blood coming back, especially with my big RP project coming up.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Quote Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
    Wow, thought you were the internet equivalent of dear KOR.

Welcome to PXR. I was and still am Saraibre. You may or may not remember me. Nice to see some veteran RP blood coming back, especially with my big RP project coming up.
    Can't wait to see what you have planned.

Welcome, Akaida. Feel free to leave me a VM anytime you're bored of it you have any questions. ^_^

Enjoy your time here!

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

Moribund Warrior-Poet Lord Celebi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaida View Post
    Yo, so for anyone that used to be active in RP or WAR over at PE2K, I'm KOR888(kingofrohan888) and I was bored and checked PE2K to see if any good RP or WAR was going on, but saw in an old WAR discussion that there was this new forum called PXR and that it was essentially the spiritual successor to PE2K. Just wanted to see how things were and if I found anything interesting. We'll see what I find interesting and how active I plan on being.
    Yo KOR! It's good to see you around these parts!