Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I was about to say... xD WOW the artwork makes me a little furious. When I'm not laughing at it. xD I do like the mechanics and gameplay style though.

~SF.
    I think the artist got carried away somehow, since neither Odin Sphere nor Muramasa (well nor Grim Grimoire either) had the outrageous artwork, but still in the same art style. So I really have no idea why the artwork went in this direction in Dragon's Crown.
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth

XD I just hastily accredited it to the whole anime theme... xD But yes, it is rather peculiar. I chose the elf because of her less ridiculous features.

~SF.

Lol I've been playing mostly M for Mature games now and forgot what T and E games I like. If you permit M rated games at all then I recommend The Last of Us. Trust me, it's way better than a Call of Duty FPS game. The setting, plot, and characters, as much as the gameplay, are intriguing. And I pretty much hate on shooter games besides Resident Evil.

I actually just started playing Soul Calibur V and I enjoy it. Good recommendation, Corey.

And I echo the Tales of series. I haven't played Xillia yet but I'm sure it's good. Graces was good.

I had a lot of fun doing the Colosseum on KH 1.5, especially fighting the Ice Titan. Still haven't done everything I want on the game to finally beat the Mystery boss and Sephiroth.