You know, that place you find the legendary pokemon at.

Best Space Fairing Game?

What's the best fairing game in your opinion?
    Would it be some huge title like Halo, Mass Effect, Space Marines, maybe even Dead Space! Or would it be some lesser known game that isn't all that mainstream?

Mine would probably be Mass Effect due to the sheer size of the universe in that game, not to mention the story and all the stuff that can possibly happen if you miss doing one part of the game, like you'd screw up completely. Not to mention Commander Shepard is literally best human. Dead Space is a close up afterwards, simply due to the fact Humans are on the brink of extinction again by Space body hijackers with sharp claws and deadly appearances.

UM, MASS EFFECT. There is no contest for me. None at all. xD None shall ever rival its greatness for me. I've played a little bit of Dead Space but I'm not into horror... xD It seems interesting so far though. :3

~SF.

You know, that place you find the legendary pokemon at.
    I love Dead Space >u> But Mass Effect Blasted it out of the cosmos.

OH LOL. PUNS. THEY ARE SO WONDERFUL. But seriously. I think Dead Space was focused more on the gameplay, the horror and the shock factor...it's that sort of game. xD Whereas Mass Effect is meant to be exploration and stuff. And have a wonderfully deep and extended lore. ^w^ OH JUST TALKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME ALL WARM AND FUZZY.

~SF.

A fairy a day keeps the Hydra away The-Hydra's Avatar
    Does space fairing refer to a specific style of Gameplay, or just games set in space?

Because I haven't played any of the games mentioned or any games like them o3o
    Spoiler:

TEAM MAGMA WOOOOO

I think it's just set in space. xD lel. YOU SHOULD PLAY MASS EFFECT. It changed my life. ;3;

~SF.

A fairy a day keeps the Hydra away The-Hydra's Avatar
    I don't have either of the consoles it's on and my parents wouldn't let me play M rated games o3o

But I'll try and play it later. Also, if space is the only requirement, Mario galaxy.

NAILED IT
    Spoiler:

TEAM MAGMA WOOOOO

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Destiny.

IT'S NOT EVEN OUT YET.

DESTINY ALWAYS WINS! IT ALREADY WON, WILL WIN, AND WILL CONTINUE TO WIN!

...If I have to choose a game that's out already, than Halo. Halo is TOO awesome. You're seeing a pattern?

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Quote Originally Posted by The-Hydra View Post
    I don't have either of the consoles it's on and my parents wouldn't let me play M rated games o3o
    It's on PC too. x) AND NO, PARENTS Y U DO DIS. ;A; And woah. I didn't realise you were so young. *just stalked your profile* Dude. I had started school already when you were born. XD /old

And hey, as far as I know (haven't played it myself), Galaxy is good. xD

~SF.

I don't know what's supposed to go here. Pokeman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Hydra View Post

But I'll try and play it later. Also, if space is the only requirement, Mario galaxy.

NAILED IT
    YES, THAT SERIES WAS THE BEST MARIO GAME SERIES OF ALL TIME, because it mixed my 2 favorite things- Mario+Space

Plus, who DOESN'T wanna shoot bullet bills at a giant robot controlled by an evil baby koopa? ((cuz I know I do))