Well, I might as well...

Heya, everyone. I'm Neko- you may or may not know me as NekoYugito, Nekomata, or even Petuniabubbles.

I'm not an overly social person- but I try. ^_^' I used to RP a lot (not so much now)- but these days I just lurk around spriting, drawing, writing, etc. I've been a Pokemon nerd for many years and I know that won't change. I love talking with others- I'm just bad at starting conversations. xD Anyway, yeah- looking forward to lurking around this place. ^_^

Hi Neko! You're slightly familiar. :3 If you love talking with others you'll fit in great here since we have so many wonderful members. Have fun and welcome to PXR!

Heya, Sheep!

Thanks for the welcome. ^_^' I do love your 'location'... Edolas. I assume you watch/read Fairy Tail, perhaps?

we'll never forget our yesterdays
    Hiya! n_n Welcome to Crossroads~! I understand how you feel, I'm not really the best with conversations either. u__u I do try, even though I can cause awkward silences quite frequently. xD;

But in any case, do enjoy it here at PCR! :3

Welcome to the forum, Neko! ^^

If your fire for RP ever flares up, you should check out the RP boards! Or if you'd like to stick with art, then our art boards are a great place to hang around! :D

Welcome to the forums, Neko! Lol, if you're a fan of Fairy Tail, you should send me a friend request! I'm an RP fan too, but not a hardcore type :p
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -