Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reading

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

I used to read often. Back when I was 10, I did the MS Readathon. Raised $300 and read 48 books in the time frame. I read like crazy until I was about 15. I would still read the odd novel of my own accord, especially if it is a long awaited sequel (Inheritence came out when I was 16. Read it in 5 hours) or if it is a series I have gotten into massively (Lorien Legacies. Read I am number four one night, and the power of six and the rise of nine the next). One book I have read recently is Hideaway by Dean Koontz. Love that book. Pretty messed up, but keeps me interested all the time. Want to read more of his stuff. I would also highly recommend tomorrow when the war began and the sequels. Especially the third book in that series.

In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    I've been reading for years. Depending on the book, I can get through it in a matter of hours or it could take me months. It also depends on how much time I have and how interested in the book I am. I usually do finish everything I read though, even if it takes me months to do it.