Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talents!

Talents!

What do you consider to be your talents?

Well, my main hobby is art, namely pixel art. I also enjoy playing the piano occasionally.
    I can't think of much else at this moment.

Dunno if I would call them talents, myself, since I honestly don't like to sound egocentric.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Eh, I dunno if I can claim anything as my talent.

I guess one might say that my writing is decent, above average is probably pushing. I'm a journalist/feature writer for the school paper, though I sometimes work on News and Sports articles as well. I get pretty good grades for my theme papers (I usually get marked down for neatness, though xD) and my essays are okay, I'd like to think so. My classmates also turn to me for the writing aspects of projects and stuff. *shrugs*

I'm also part of the school's track team, so I guess you could count running (since most of my events circle around that) as a talent as well.

Oh, and I can play guitar. xD
    Last edited by MuddyMudkip; 05-12-2013 at 03:06 AM.
    URPG Stats|Author Profile|URPG Ranger|Shalour Gym Leader

..::learning through the downs; living for the ups::..

I have far and many talents. One could even say almost anything I get into I have amazing talent for. So the mere fact that I can be good at virtually anything is talent in itself.

I can debate well. *shrug*

A lot of people are surprised by my work ethic and my ability to remain calm in dire situations. xD

I'm a very untalented person DX

I can write a good essay under the right circumstances but... yeah, that's about it. That and figuring tech out rather quickly, but only if I'm able to play around with it, and certainly not coding or anything actually impressive. ^^'

we'll never forget our yesterdays
    As much as I say that I suck with words, for some reason, there are people that think otherwise and think that I'm good with my words. u___u;;;

I guess it just depends on what it is and what I'm trying to say, I suppose. In other words, I suppose you can say I can debate fairly well.

I also have skills in writing as well. Essays, poetry, fanfiction, the whole nine-yards, really (though it has been years since I've tried any of those things, so I'm incredibly rusty). Other than that....not much else to say. I guess I'm incredibly analytical and can read people's emotions fairly easily to the point where I can somewhat try and read their thoughts, but that's just being really good at psychology. xD;

I guess I have "talents" that can be improved on over time? xD

I like to think I'm quite confident in front of camera and decent with editing and directing. I like to think I can improve though ^^;

I also think I'm not a bad writer. My dream of publishing a book will drive me to get better though :D

~Sealboy

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

I am a musician. I play guitar (acoustic, electric and bass) and keyboard. I am a half decent songwriter (had a girl I am very interested call me a machine one on occasion when she saw something I weird in 15 minutes, then tell me my birthday message was the best she had ever received when I wrote a song in it).
    Other than music, I enjoy fiddling with computers, whether it be internal, or taking then apart and rebuilding them. I also enjoy bike riding. The faster it is, the more I like it. Things that has almost gotten menkilled over the years a few times.

I can draw and sing! Yay :D

I think I have recordings lying around somewhere. Maybe I'll share eventually.