Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pets!

Grace, your cat is adorable, as are your birds. And that dog is beautiful. I'm resisting the urge to hunt you down and steal him. Or at least play with him for a bit.

Anyhow, I've got seven cats.

Spoiler:

First Taz, who is my cat more than any other in the house. My favorite person, and the rest of my cats hold second place far above anyone else I know.
    And he's a brat. And adorable, fluffy, brat.

Spoiler:

Taz again, and Logan. Who, as I recall, was named after Wolverine. I can't say it really fits.

Spoiler:

Taz and Buddy, who is my mother's cat through and through, and aside from Taz is really the only one in the house with a definite human, though Logan and Ivan are both rather fond of my older sister, but she doesn't live with us anymore.

Spoiler:

Mama, who I was not responsible for naming. But it fits; she's Taz's mother. And maybe a third of the size of him. We also had his sister, Sybil, but she ran away and we have not seen her since, unfortunately.
    I'd like to say that she doesn't usually look so freaked, but she does, actually.

Spoiler:

And Ming. Who followed Buddy home and invited herself into my house while my mother was smoking at the door.

There's also Ivan and Harley, but I don't have pictures of them on my pc. Ivan's whiny,
    overweight, and adorable. Also very orange. And Harley is a black and orange tortoiseshell who's not fond of the other cats or my mother. That said she's a sweetheart even if no one else agrees with me.

I also live with two dogs, both beagles, they're my 5 year old cousin's (she also lives with me.) I like dogs, but beagles are... urg. That said I'm pretty sure I'm at least one of them's favorite human.

And on the topic of stealing food off the table, my cats are rather fond of food they shouldn't be eating. Taz, in particular, loves ice cream and cheese. And if there is food on the table they want, they do this a lot with sandwiches for some reason, Taz and Logan will pull it onto the floor rather than trying to get to it on the table.
    So yay for cats that are too smart for my own good.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Hydra View Post
    Well, most of the time, yes. But if I know there's nothing on the table for him to eat, and it's only within my earshot, then I usually leave him alone because I'm a terrible person if he didn't eat anything it's not really a problem.
    Ahaha, I see. xD I remember Misty used to climb onto the table occasionally but we always ushered her off immediately so she hasn't done it in years. xD She's really good; I can leave a plate of (my) food on the floor (she'd go for it immediately if it was cat food or fish) and she won't eat it unless I tell her it's okay. XD (About the only time she's obedient...)

@sammy0295 WOW, SEVEN CATS. XD Dude! That sounds like a busy house. Must be cool to have so many though. c: I thought I was your favourite person! ;A; It's good you have animals if people around you aren't...as likeable. xD And I really like Harley for a female. XD That seems really cool. AND LOL funny, because Misty's full name is Mystique, so she's got an X-Men name too. XD I love Taz's splotch of white on his nose. c: Funny how he bombed half the other photos. XD Ming looks so floofy. *v* And wow, beagles too! XD LOL MISTY LOVES DAIRY THINGS TOO! Oh dear. xD

Also about Yogi, haha, it would be awesome if you could come to play with him! He lives with my brother, who isn't much of an animal person, so it's safe to say that Yogi gets the most love when I'm there. xD

~SF.

I'm sorry Grace. I've never met a human who could beat cats for favorite people. But you can be my favorite person that I've never met, okay?

There're also seven people in the house. I'd rather more cats...
    I've always had at least five. I think the most animals we had at one time was 7 cats or 8 cats, 2 gerbils, a rabbit, and one of the beagles. We also used to have two other dogs, Loki and Misha, who went with my sister. They were obnoxious; ate everything. Including my bed. I seriously still have duct tape on my mattress from where they ripped it open and pulled out the stuffing. Not to mention how many pairs of headphones I went through in the few months they lived with me.
    I actually named Harley. She's the only one of our pets I named besides one of the gerbils and one of the mice me and my sisters had when we were a lot younger, which I named Fluffy, so... Maybe it's a good thing. Mystique is a wonderful name, though I don't think I could bring myself to call her by her nickname with a name that cool. Though Harley wasn't named after the comic book character, (who was DC not Marvel) I just liked the sound of it.
    I love the white splotch too. It is hands down my favorite physical feature of him. And yes, Ming is very floofy. She's the only long hair cat we have and she sheds everywhere. Though, all the others do too. We've got Bud and Logan to ruin any dark clothes and Taz and Harley for anything light. So we've got all our bases covered.

I'm totally going to kidnap that dog.

Woah, that's a lot of people! o__o

Haha, nice. Woah, that's...a lot of animals. xD Oh wow, that sucks. DX Nuu, that's so annoying. Ugh. I hate when dogs eat things they shouldn't. .__.

Ooh, I see. :3 Ahahaha, Fluffy! Like our chicken. Haha, thanks! True. xD But she's so used to "Misty" now that I'm not even sure she'd respond to Mystique. Yeah, thought so. x) I do too.

YES. XD Reminds me of the "milk stain" Misty has on one of her lips. XD She is! Haha yeah, my brother and his partner used to have two white fluffy cats (who belonged to his partner's sister, so she took them back eventually xD) and they shed EVERYWHERE. But were super affectionate. I miss them. :c LOOOOOOOOOL! Sounds like a good defence mechanism if you ever have people stay there who you don't like. xD Or, at least, an annoyance mechanism.

Pls kidnap me too

Yes it is -_-"

The beagles like to eat what they find in the litter box. Which is gross, but at least they're not ruining stuff.

It's good for annoying people, but I don't think it'd work to get them to leave. I mean, my sister's boyfriend is allergic and he's still here all the time. So if people really want to be here, I think a bit lot of fur is hardly the way to chase them away. That said, I have 3 knives and a sword within reach from my bed, not to mention the Master Sword in another room. If I really want someone gone, I think I can manage it. >:D

Yes. I will gladly kidnap you too. Can we take Misty and the birds too?

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    I have two cats a bird. I have pics of one of the cats and the bird on me, and I'll need to dig around for a pic of the second cat.

This is Nemesis (Nemi for short), the black-and-gray tabby:
    Spoiler:

This is Chris the cockatiel (YES, SF, I HAVE A COCKATIEL TOO!)
    Spoiler:

My second cat's name is Shadow, and once I can get a pic of her up, I'll add it.

Also, these pics are from our old house. We live in a different house now.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

They don't allow pets where I live.

Anyway, we have 4 birds, which I don't know what kind, 2 iguanas, one named various versions of Spot and the other Godzilla, and 3 dogs, Chusma (low-life), Churpio (limp), and Lylia.
    It's a series of long stories.
    ~~~Deviant Art~~~Pokemon Crossroads~~~Facebook~~~