Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Oh, so that's what you spent the last three weeks making!

Cute picture, bro, but graphic art isn't in this WAR. Carry on.
    @XaiakuX

And even if graphic art was in the WAR, that wouldn't win.

For one thing, you've used red on blue. I feel super sorry for all the colourblind people who'll have trouble reading that. Discrimination against others. Poor game. *wags finger*

2. This post has been liked by:

Name: Neonsands
    Role Play Name: Scurvy Sea Dog
    Why You Want to Join Aqua: Sapphire is probably my favorite game in the series. Outside of that, blue is just a cool color. As well, Pirates are kind of the best.
    Spoiler:
    Now let's make connections. Aqua is the root for water. Water is commonly perceived to be blue because of wavelengths in light. 299,792,458 m/s is the speed at which light moves. Round that up and you get 300,000,000. 300,000,000 was roughly the US population in 2006. 2006 was when Pokemon Diamond and Pearl were released in Japan. Diamon and Pearl added 28 new Pokemon to old evolutionary lines. From Midnight, if 28 hours pass, that would make it 4 am. 4 is the number of corners on a flat square. If a square is given depth, it will have 6 sides. 6 is the current number of Pokemon generations. The newest Pokemon games being released are remakes of Ruby and Sapphire. Both sapphires and rubies register as 9s on the Rohms scale of hardness. By the end of the 3rd gen of games, there were 9 new games in the mainline Pokemon series. The game after? Diamond. One of two harder substances on the Rohms scale. What does a diamond count on the Rohms scale? 10. In the periodic table of elements, what has the periodic number of 10? Neon. Sapphires, Diamonds, Rubies, Gold, Silver, Emeralds and Pearls. What do these all share? They are precious items worth money. The dictionary definition of treasure: - a quantity of precious metals, gems, or other valuable objects. These items are all treasure. Who hunt treasure? Pirates. Where do Pirates hunt treasure? The ocean and beaches. What are beaches made out of? Sand. Neon Sand. Sound familiar? Neonsands. There is also probably something illuminati related in there.
    So besides that, I noticed you guys don't have a URPG person (aside from Akinai), so I wanted to help on that front =D
    What Are You Good At?: URPG, and I guess I can write decently.
    What Makes You Happy?: A fine scotch.

Looking forward to potentially working with you all.

4. This post has been liked by:

Moribund Warrior-Poet Lord Celebi's Avatar
    Ah, a fellow scotch lover? You'll fit right into the Deathwing, @Neonsands.
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'd blow our minds.
    He's told us not to blow it 'cause he knows it's all worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    Spoiler:
    Now let's make connections. Aqua is the root for water. Water is commonly perceived to be blue because of wavelengths in light. 299,792,458 m/s is the speed at which light moves. Round that up and you get 300,000,000. 300,000,000 was roughly the US population in 2006. 2006 was when Pokemon Diamond and Pearl were released in Japan. Diamond and Pearl added 28 new Pokemon to old evolutionary lines. From Midnight, if 28 hours pass, that would make it 4 am. 4 is the number of corners on a flat square. If a square is given depth, it will have 6 sides. 6 is the current number of Pokemon generations. The newest Pokemon games being released are remakes of Ruby and Sapphire. Both sapphires and rubies register as 9s on the Rohms scale of hardness. By the end of the 3rd gen of games, there were 9 new games in the mainline Pokemon series. The game after? Diamond. One of two harder substances on the Rohms scale. What does a diamond count on the Rohms scale? 10. In the periodic table of elements, what has the periodic number of 10? Neon. Sapphires, Diamonds, Rubies, Gold, Silver, Emeralds and Pearls. What do these all share? They are precious items worth money. The dictionary definition of treasure: - a quantity of precious metals, gems, or other valuable objects. These items are all treasure. Who hunt treasure? Pirates. Where do Pirates hunt treasure? The ocean and beaches. What are beaches made out of? Sand. Neon Sand. Sound familiar? Neonsands. There is also probably something Illuminati related in there.
    Mind = Blown

I like this person. Well done, Aqua.

@Lunar Latias

Tough talk from a person who couldn't beat me in drawn art.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    Your taunt reminds me of this.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Only service animals are allowed past this point.

9. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Mind = Blown

I like this person. Well done, Aqua.

@Lunar Latias

Well, excuse me. I didn't know bribing the judge was legal.

Simmer down, guys. This is supposed to be a friendly competition, not jabs at each other's abilities. This is partly why I hate WAR |D

Gemma, you're a great artist. If you think bribing went on, please go to the WAR Leaders (Saraibre Ryu and Lord Celebi, although I'm sure you knew this :P ) and talk to them about it. Now I could be mistaken and not see this banter as being playful, but it strikes me as being far more antagonistic between everyone here and I'm nipping it right in the bud if I am correct.

This message brought to you by your friendly neighborhood Aggron (and crazy cat lady).

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

Quote Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
    Simmer down, guys. This is supposed to be a friendly competition, not jabs at each other's abilities. This is partly why I hate WAR |D

Gemma, you're a great artist. If you think bribing went on, please go to the WAR Leaders (Saraibre Ryu and Lord Celebi, although I'm sure you knew this :P ) and talk to them about it. Now I could be mistaken and not see this banter as being playful, but it strikes me as being far more antagonistic between everyone here and I'm nipping it right in the bud if I am correct.

This message brought to you by your friendly neighborhood Aggron (and crazy cat lady).
    You might be mistaken. It seems pretty playful to be (bribing judges? That's ridiculous).

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

You know, the great thing about Rust and Team Aqua is that win or lose, victory or defeat, you're guaranteed a great time with great friends and no one's going to stop you from enjoying that, points and judges be damned. This is a crew that knows how to have fun, take things casually, have a great laugh on the ride, enjoy the moments and even the little things together, and doesn't bash each other's skills or efforts regardless of how well they do, if they even do anything at all.

XaiakuX did ask me to join Team Awesome, but you know, I'm glad I stuck with my gut and went with Team Aqua instead despite how he tried to advertise the offer. I've been having a great time here on Team Aqua and even though I would have liked to win a bit more in certain areas than how I have been doing, in the end, it's the fun and the experience that means the most, not the wins, the points, or any of that nonsense. And to me, Team Aqua is definitely a winner in that field.

P.S. Gemma is an awesome artist and that Mega Vaporeon is dynamite.

14. This post has been liked by: