Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Moribund Warrior-Poet Lord Celebi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MC Elesa View Post
    Don't worry. I will try.

Damn. I just looked at the other teams. I think I made a horrible mistake. I should have joined Team Yogi Bear. The name of that team surely fits me best.
    The crop of teams this year is certainly hilarious. Definitely has brought a few smiles to my face. ;)

Icebreaker questions? Alright here goes, I will pick "What are your favorite hobbies?" Well one of my hobbies is collecting pikachus. I am not joking. Seriously, just walk into my room and BAM. Pikachu. I have a pikachu 3DS, a pikachu lanyard, a pikachu necklace, multiple pikachu dolls, over 20 pikachu cards, pikachu keychain, pikachu shirt, and a pikachu blanket. The best part? Pikachu is not even my favorite pokemon! My favorite pokemon is minun and plusle. Talking about collecting, I also collect porcelain dolls. So when one walks into my room, they not only see a barrage of pikachu, but also see multiple porcelain dolls staring right back at them. I have a 3 ft. porcelain doll with a green dress. Biggest one I have, yes sir ye. Another one of my hobbies is taekwondo, which I go practically everyday. Because of this, I am able to go up against the best of black belts even though I am not on myself. I am currently a brown belt. One other hobby that I have is studying. This is an important one because it brought me to were I am now. I am currently 14, and I will be transferring to an university in the fall which I am excited for. Before I was going to a community college. So far I have had all A's in my classes, so I hope to be able to keep that record at the university. Well that is all of my favorite hobbies! Thanks for reading!

Name: Jenn.
    Role Play Name: I don't RP here hardly at all.
    Why You Want to Join Aqua: Water-types have been arguable my favorite type for several years now, due to their grace in the water and diverse typings. In the ASB, I run an environmentally-friendly team that tries to ensure water purity and eliminate pollution as countless sea animals Pokemon are put in harms way due to littered trash. Also, Aqua Grunts in AS have the coolest outfits.
    What Are You Good At?: ASB, maybe Sprite art, maybe writing/RP, and maybe whatever else seems interesting to participate in.
    What Makes You Happy?: The ASB, learning new interesting information, going to gigs, participating in recreational activities with my friends, and eating.

4. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Minunrocks View Post
    Icebreaker questions? Alright here goes, I will pick "What are your favorite hobbies?" Well one of my hobbies is collecting pikachus. I am not joking. Seriously, just walk into my room and BAM. Pikachu. I have a pikachu 3DS, a pikachu lanyard, a pikachu necklace, multiple pikachu dolls, over 20 pikachu cards, pikachu keychain, pikachu shirt, and a pikachu blanket. The best part? Pikachu is not even my favorite pokemon! My favorite pokemon is minun and plusle. Talking about collecting, I also collect porcelain dolls. So when one walks into my room, they not only see a barrage of pikachu, but also see multiple porcelain dolls staring right back at them. I have a 3 ft. porcelain doll with a green dress. Biggest one I have, yes sir ye. Another one of my hobbies is taekwondo, which I go practically everyday. Because of this, I am able to go up against the best of black belts even though I am not on myself. I am currently a brown belt. One other hobby that I have is studying. This is an important one because it brought me to were I am now. I am currently 14, and I will be transferring to an university in the fall which I am excited for. Before I was going to a community college. So far I have had all A's in my classes, so I hope to be able to keep that record at the university. Well that is all of my favorite hobbies! Thanks for reading!
    Taekwando, eh? I did Karate when I was in high school but haven't been able to fit going to the dojo in with my school/work/gym schedule yet. I'm hoping I can go back and get fighting fit again after I graduate. You looking to do any other styles after you finish Taekwondo or will that be it? Also, oh my, University at 14? That's amazing! We've got a genius on our hands here!

Quote Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
    Why You Want to Join Aqua: Water-types have been arguable my favorite type for several years now, due to their grace in the water and diverse typings. In the ASB, I run an environmentally-friendly team that tries to ensure water purity and eliminate pollution as countless sea animals Pokemon are put in harms way due to littered trash. Also, Aqua Grunts in AS have the coolest outfits.
    What Are You Good At?: ASB, maybe Sprite art, maybe writing/RP, and maybe whatever else seems interesting to participate in.
    What Makes You Happy?: The ASB, learning new interesting information, going to gigs, participating in recreational activities with my friends, and eating.
    Welcome aboard the Deathwing, Jenn! You'll find some chocolates on your pillow below deck.
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'd blow our minds.
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He's told us not to blow it 'cause he knows it's all worthwhile.

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

I think this WAR is actually making me excited enough to take part in the WAR RP. I told myself I was done with war setting RPs but with this WAR and Trainer coming back, maybe I could dip my toes back into the waters.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
    Welcome aboard, you make member number 5!
    @Suicune's Fire

Ah I see. I'm a bit of a lit snob (Happy Bloomsday) which is why Cannons to Heaven can get pretty pretentious. I'm honestly also kind of a language nerd -- nothing is cooler than a well-crafted sentence. But everyone has their own tastes in books. I can totally sympathize with you, if the book's characters suck it's impossible to get through.

Now that's the spirit! We'll make a Captain out of you yet!
    Lool, a pretencious captain, hey? xD I TOTALLY AGREE. I luff teh language. < n00b language. YES. UGH. LIKE PASSAGE TO INDIA. WORST. ABOMINATION. ON THE PLANET. I also reeeeeeally disliked Great Gatsby. e_e I had noooo interest in the movie when it came out.

YOU BET YOUR BLACK BEARD YOU WILL! AARRRRR!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Akaida View Post
    Name: Akaida
    Role Play Name: Taegon Erenor
    Why You Want to Join Aqua: Going with the old school crew
    What Are You Good At?: RP, Writing in general
    What Makes You Happy?: Winning
    WWWWWWHHHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOM MMMMMMMEEEEEE, MATEY!

Quote Originally Posted by MC Elesa View Post
    Name: Mikey
    Role Play Name: I am not sure if I am doing the RP this time around.
    Why You Want to Join Aqua: Because Rusty is asking me and I pretty sure we will be a hit in the Pharisaical business.
    What Are You Good At?: Writing
    What Makes You Happy?: Being there to ruin Rusty with crazy ideas that put wrenches into his plans.
    OHEY MIKEY! Welcome aboard! Y'AARRRR!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
    JEN! JMIUSEMILHWAR:'DVYUGE THREEMODOLL! I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU, FELLOW PIRATE! It has been too long. LOVE ME. ;A;

P.S. The trending topics in this petition thread for WAR are Graphic Art, Wifi and Showdown. Would you guys compete in these events? If so, I think we should all vote for them, but if not...we shouldn't vote for them because we will have no teammates to participate in them. xD

~SF.

Name: Dennis Jansen
    Role Play Name: eh... Dennis i guess?
    Why You Want to Join Aqua: Cause its team Aqua... LETS ELIMINATE ALL LAND TOGETHER!
    What Are You Good At?: Maybe writing and RPing... a little in sprite-makingish stuff.
    What Makes You Happy?: POKČMON! AQUA! ALOT OF STUFF!
    Last edited by Dennis Jansen; 06-18-2014 at 12:34 PM.

9. This post has been liked by:

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    There's still time, @MC Elesa. Jump ship. :D
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
    Taekwando, eh? I did Karate when I was in high school but haven't been able to fit going to the dojo in with my school/work/gym schedule yet. I'm hoping I can go back and get fighting fit again after I graduate. You looking to do any other styles after you finish Taekwondo or will that be it? Also, oh my, University at 14? That's amazing! We've got a genius on our hands here!

Welcome aboard the Deathwing, Jenn! You'll find some chocolates on your pillow below deck.
    Right now my mom is paying for my taekwondo and she doesn't want to pay for anything else. But I plan on doing some other martial arts such as jiu jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Homura View Post
    There's still time, @MC Elesa. Jump ship. :D
    When I saw you were the last reply, I had thought for a second that you were finally joining Aqua, @Homura. You got me all excited for nothing. :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Minunrocks View Post
    Right now my mom is paying for my taekwondo and she doesn't want to pay for anything else. But I plan on doing some other martial arts such as jiu jutsu.
    Nice! I'm hoping to do kendo after I get out of college and have some free time because swords.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Jansen View Post
    Name: Dennis Jansen
    Role Play Name: eh... Dennis i guess?
    Why You Want to Join Aqua: Cause its team Aqua... LETS ELIMINATE ALL LAND TOGETHER!
    What Are You Good At?: Maybe writing and RPing... a little in sprite-makingish stuff.
    What Makes You Happy?: POKČMON! AQUA! ALOT OF STUFF!
    Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy your stay.
    Last edited by Lord Celebi; 06-18-2014 at 09:35 PM.