Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Experienced Trainer bronislav84's Avatar
    He likes them big and plump in the behind, doesn't he? Must be too top heavy for him. Or is it her trouble feeling things? Could also be not wanting to get involved with people he works with.

Moribund Warrior-Poet Lord Celebi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    He likes them big and plump in the behind, doesn't he? Must be too top heavy for him. Or is it her trouble feeling things? Could also be not wanting to get involved with people he works with.
    I like how we prioritize objectification preferences above personality preferences (or in this case, the lackthereof) here...

I'm reasonably sure that Raidon would be looking for someone his personality his meshes with and someone that could also be his equal... At least, that's the mindset I'm keeping in mind while writing him for Cannons (as I need to document the failure of his relationship with his PR lady and then his romance with Shairii).
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'd blow our minds.
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He's told us not to blow it 'cause he knows it's all worthwhile.

That was half humorous and half serious. Just wondering what he's looking for in a lady since we started to talk about this, not really going for objectification.

She can be his equal, since by the looks of things they had pretty similar training in at least martial arts. Though yea personality I can't really provide unless you want her to compromise her job integrity. If she starts feeling for things she might start to have trouble with what the team is doing overall. That would be pretty bothersome. I don't want to have to cross that line.

I am looking for a romance option for her, though.

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    That was half humorous and half serious. Just wondering what he's looking for in a lady since we started to talk about this, not really going for objectification.

She can be his equal, since by the looks of things they had pretty similar training in at least martial arts. Though yea personality I can't really provide unless you want her to compromise her job integrity. If she starts feeling for things she might start to have trouble with what the team is doing overall. That would be pretty bothersome. I don't want to have to cross that line.

I am looking for a romance option for her, though.
    I really don't think that Raidon is really looking for romance in earnest, kind of busy with saving the world. Same with Noah, methinks. Yarvick's got eyes on Janine, Amelia and Dr. Prop is definitely a thing (if not one that is immediately requited on Prop's part)...

I think Kar is going to wind up single, quite honestly, and pretty permanently unless her 'emotionless ninja' thing is compromised, as you said.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Yea saving the world to be able to conquer it. It's interesting how bad guys can *technically* turn good when the world they wanna conquer is threatened by somebody worse. If there's no world to conquer that's bad for the bad guy, too.

Amelia definitely likes them awkward nerd types, just not sure how much work it would take on her part to get noticed. I'm still trying to figure out how they'd meet.

I can probably compromise my character's lack of emotions and keep the general lack of morals, still. Would just take the right guy or girl to do it. She's not picky on genders really. Worst case she can just hook up with Scar or Dan. Or go for a lesbian relationship with Anna, who happens to like her.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 08-25-2014 at 03:13 AM.

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Yea saving the world to be able to conquer it. It's interesting how bad guys can *technically* turn good when the world they wanna conquer is threatened by somebody worse. If there's no world to conquer that's bad for the bad guy, too.

Amelia definitely likes them awkward nerd types, just not sure how much work it would take on her part to get noticed. I'm still trying to figure out how they'd meet.

I can probably compromise my character's lack of emotions and keep the general lack of morals, still. Would just take the right guy or girl to do it. She's not picky on genders really. Worst case she can just hook up with Scar or Dan. Or go for a lesbian relationship with Anna.
    I really can't see it. I just cannot. Especially not with those two, and doubly especially with Scar. I wouldn't hestitate to say that romance may even be destructive to her no matter how good it is, as you'll just scream to Chess to kill Kar's lover anyways (and I think he's the kind who'd do that if he could) or otherwise mentally manipulate her through him/her. I can't really think of a truly happy ending for her. And she really seems like the type to not be interested in relationships like that to me anyways.

Amelia, on the other hand...Well, if this RP has a sequal set in the near-ish future as a Team RP or something and we're both on the same team, I suggest we do a bro-sis team. Maybe.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah, sorry, but Noah's not going to romance Karai. I agree with Tazz, I'm pretty sure she's going to end up single.

If she ends up with an NPC it will probably be in the epilogue with them professing love to her, so it wouldn't cause problems during the RP itself. Scar is a strong silent type. The squad doesn't know much about the guy, not even his real name, and they went to school with him for like eight years. He is probably a criminal who went into hiding. Only the school principal knows for sure. I haven't decided, but he seems like a match for her.

A brother and sister from Prop and Amelia in love? How cute. That might be fun. I'm for it! Doubt there will be a sequel though.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 08-25-2014 at 03:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    Would love to, Bron, but I decided it'd be far too much effort to jump in mid-RP and take over an NPC or three after what must be at least 6 years off. Little by little, friend.
    That's what I'm saying. I'd love to get in on the action, but I don't think it would be smart to do so mid-RP; especially since I haven't RPed in awhile.

Rust, you should totally guarantee a Team RP to follow (even though this WAR RP is Team RP styled).
    Stay Gold

Dreams are everlasting...
    Simply Super!

You guys really would be missing out. There's a lot we still wanna do with it, so there's still time.