Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Homura View Post
    @Neo Emolga La Resistance definitely was both, because Dani would do that. :D
    Now that you mention it, yeah, that's about right. Before, I didn't like La Resistance, but now... I had to admire everyone on that team considering they had the balls to come up with something like that.

Back then... yeah, I was kind of a tight-wad about things. Not one of my finer moments. :P

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    I think we all kind of mellowed out throughout the years, really. lol

Quote Originally Posted by paperfairy View Post
    The one where we were occult freaks and we were going to melt the ice caps? I actually had 20+ posts written out for that strategy and then I lost Internet connectivity and SK disappeared right before that. ugh. so sad.
    Ya that would be the one. I remember taking over for you, leading to the plan being carried out in a different manner.
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Name: The Nonexistent Tazz
    Why do you want to join TMA?: Why would I NOT want to join TMA is the REAL question here. I have to indulge in a little glory, right?
    What accomplishments have you done?: 2nd MVP of WAR, placed all five times in the WAR RP, Aqua Captain.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Wow, Tazz, that's like totally cool. :3
    Where's that team awesome ppl? :O
    What is happiness?

This is phenomenal! Hopefully I can join the ranks alongside you all one day!
    Stay Gold

Dreams are everlasting...
    Simply Super!

Moribund Warrior-Poet Lord Celebi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBoy View Post
    This is phenomenal! Hopefully I can join the ranks alongside you all one day!
    I'm pretty sure you're qualified as-is.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Name: Gemma
    Why do you want to join TMA? Because it's awesome! Duh! Plus it'd be nice to have my name with all my old friends. c:
    What accomplishments have you done? Uuuuum... I sure hope stuff on PE2K counts. xD I've participated in a lot of WARs (since 2007 - I don't know how many that is >.>;;). I've made a name for myself in Creative Writing, Drawn Art and Graphic Art above all. I've judged WAR categories, pretty sure I made a team once, and I was a moderator back at good ol' PE2K. :D That good, Kenny?

I wish I could've done more in the recent WAR. ;n;

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
    I'm pretty sure you're qualified as-is.
    Haha, I'm not necessarily sure about that. I'll give it a shot though.

Name: SuperBoy
    Why do you want to join TMA: I'd love to have my name etched in stone next to those that I've participated and contributed with time and time again.
    What accomplishments have you done: WAR veteran, MVP of Team Trainer in WAR VII, major participant in the WAR RPs and Team RPs, and created and led two powerhouse teams for two Team RPs (founder of Graffiti and co-founder of Valhalla Genesis). As a side note unrelated to WAR(s), I was the founder of the CGA (Casual Gaming Association) on Pe2k that went on to become incredibly successful and introduce gaming podcasts to Pe2k.
    Last edited by SuperBoy; 08-23-2014 at 12:21 AM.
    Stay Gold

Dreams are everlasting...
    Simply Super!

Experienced Trainer bronislav84's Avatar
    Well if he qualifies I'm sure I do too and will also give it a shot.

Name: Bron
    Why do you want to join TMA? Because a lot of my friends are on it and have qualified into this cool Hall of Fame club already. I also have the advantage of remembering everything that's being talked about in the first post.
    What accomplishments have you done? Been in PE2K Wars since War 1 on the Proboard, though I joined that in the after point period with Team Trainer. Steven had just handed the team off to Harry. Was in on every one of the Wars afterwards, particularly in the RP. Was in every Team RP as well. Didn't get many points due to my "competition" usually being people on my own team or friends I usually RPed with so I was usually hovering around fourth place which doesn't give points, and was losing internet access a lot which compounded the issues. I created Dark Angels: Renegade Knights for War 4, by combining votes with Tamer. Ran Nightstriders with Tiana and Shen, but again was losing internet access a lot so we voted to have Shen lead the team. My plots usually start off weak and ramp up over time, so when I do get to the good posts it's usually very late into the RP. I've been very active and posting in every War RP since 6 (Though IIRC 6 was the school which failed horribly so I was just involved in that) without internet troubles I think, though I caught the tail end of War 5 and it's sequels. PXR War 1 Neo tells me he believes I should have gotten a lot of the points he did, and that if he was judging he would have given them to me.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 08-22-2014 at 04:26 PM.

OMG HOMURA IS AROUND~

I'd like to recognize Team Awesome as the first team to make it to the TMA as the first team recognized here, as well as the team leader @XaiakuX.

Also, I'd like to recognize the top scorers of the first WAR: @Speed-X @Velocity
    @The Nonexistent Tazz was already magnificent~

WAR Leaders of course should be recognized for their efforts, as such, welcome @Saraibre Ryu and @Lightning Dash.

In addition, I'd like to show some appreciation to @bronislav84, @Lunar Latias, and @SuperBoy for their previous efforts, and they are in memorandum est.

Congrats to all~
    What is happiness?

11. This post has been liked by: