Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [WAR]Team Magma

A fairy a day keeps the Hydra away The-Hydra's Avatar
    The sweat was me, thanks for noticing c:

also I'm overly confident in my showdown abilities so I'm certainly entering.
    Spoiler:

TEAM MAGMA WOOOOO

Banned
    I'M PUMPED!!! I think my shining moment will be in the creative writing contest!

*pokes in*

I couldn't get the urge to make you guys a banner out of my system, so I went ahead and made something:

I hope you guys like (I know I'm not very good ^^'). I'm still debating whether or not I'll be taking part in the WAR, but yeah!
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    *pokes in*

I couldn't get the urge to make you guys a banner out of my system, so I went ahead and made something:

I hope you guys like (I know I'm not very good ^^'). I'm still debating whether or not I'll be taking part in the WAR, but yeah!
    An amazing banner! Thank you ^_^

Getting back to war discussion, umm I'll take part in spriting haha :)

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

I HOPE YOU LAND-DWELLERS ARE READY TO BE CRUSHED BY THE WEIGHT OF THE SEA!!!!!!112!1

Banned
    Okay, I am so sorry to have to say this, but an event in my family came up yesterday evening and will take me away from here until August 4. I will be here a little between now and then but definitely not daily. I'm sorry. :( If I can, I'll still participate in the writing contests if I have the time.

Okay, so I figured I may as well join. My offline schedule keeps zigzagging, but I'd like to try and help out as best I can ^^

Name: Jaye
    Role Play Name: Terra
    Why You Want to Join Magma: ORAS hype, I'd like to contribute a "smaller" team, Magma were my friends in meh Sapphire *first Hoenn game* cx
    What Are You Good At?: Well... I can write okay, I'm rusty at RPing, and I play GCeA. I'm fail at sprites, but I can try (winning isn't everything... right? *shot*).
    What position?: I shall be a lowly grunt.
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Okay, so I figured I may as well join. My offline schedule keeps zigzagging, but I'd like to try and help out as best I can ^^

Name: Jaye
    Role Play Name: Terra
    Why You Want to Join Magma: ORAS hype, I'd like to contribute a "smaller" team, Magma were my friends in meh Sapphire *first Hoenn game* cx
    What Are You Good At?: Well... I can write okay, I'm rusty at RPing, and I play GCeA. I'm fail at sprites, but I can try (winning isn't everything... right? *shot*).
    What position?: I shall be a lowly grunt.
    Welcome to team magma:)

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

Moribund Warrior-Poet Lord Celebi's Avatar
    Guys, you did great this WAR! It was really fun to have Aqua's traditional enemy back in a WAR after an eight-year hiatus. You guys really remind me of myself and Team Aqua during the first handful of WARs 11 years ago. If y'all keep at it, you'll definitely be winning WARs soon enough!
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'd blow our minds.
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He's told us not to blow it 'cause he knows it's all worthwhile.

10. This post has been liked by: