Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Hey guys, I'm back. Like always, if you want to try your hand at one of these, go for it! They're quite fun.

Btw, I call Mienfoo.

Starting to see a pattern? XD

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Not quite that fun when there's no one else to play along. XP

Mienfoo had too many unnecessary colors. :x

I call Joltik. XD Not like it matters though, hahahah. xD;

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

I'm super sorry for not being around, I've been busy with job hunting and interviews. Will work on these when I have time; you'll probably have the Luxray line and Eevee within a week from this post.

It's quite alright; I've been pretty busy lately, too. I'm going to start training for my new job on Tuesday. c: Plus we were gone all weekend and had no cell phone OR internet reception. XD

Joltik.

Reserving Larvesta.

------------

Speed, how's this one look? I opted not to use your lines, not because they weren't good, but because I wanted to learn and do my own work ^^

Nonsense; no need to apologize for that! I completely understand, and would probably have done the same thing myself. c:

Anyways, geez. That is a very, very large improvement. You do still have some very uncharacteristically straight edges, such as at the top of the ears, the hair tuft, and the closest foot.
    Also have a few more nitpicks, if you don't mind.

• Try to stay true to the original sprite, for the most part. For instance, the the majority of the farthest front foot should be outlined in black. Also, I see you have added quite a bit of unnecessary dithering; try to avoid this unless the original sprite calls for it. DS Pokemon sprites have let go of the dithering technique for the most part, since more recent generations are on consoles that allow a higher color limit. You may see dithering very rarely for texture, but for the most part you need to try to avoid it if possible. By the way, "dithering" can be described as "using a checkerboard pattern" to add some texture and/or transition one color to another. c:
    • The tail is kinda at a right angle. As far as the sprite goes, for the most part, the entire tail is relatively straight.

:>

------------

Okay, here we go again. Anything else to fix? :P

SSSSSSPEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD!!!!!!

Okay, interested. RESERVING PL0X!

- Flareon
    - Suicune
    - Misdreavus
    - Axew

C:

Also lamecakes; I would have had a scolipede to enter, but alas, it is overshaded - the way I like it - and you have already done one. XD

Question. Do we HAVE to keep the original shading? Dx Some of it is...questionable. I suppose I could first make them how they were in the sprites and then make my own edited versions, and give you the first one. XD

~SF.

Hey Xanthe, what's up? Well, good luck with reserving all those mons, hahahah. Thanks for volunteering! And yes, these are basically meant to be as-close-to-exact-as-reasonable to the originals; as if they were the same exact thing but enlarged.

Protobabe: looks a lot better! Nah, it's okay, I'll go ahead and add it to the list; just make sure to include the non-shiny and male/female counterparts. :3 Or just the non-shiny.

Larvesta, taking Victini.

------------

Shinx is complete and I am now working on Luxio.