Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    RUST AND I HAVE COME TO AN AGREEMENT

Okay so story wise in the RP, the agreement is as follows to keep everyone happy:

Aqua will only have to move back to arriving in Johto waters, giving Awesome a chance to respond and retaliate with the Johto navy if they wish. This will also fill in the story inconsistency reason I'm looking for. So anything past post 90 [as I'm sure you all were still arriving at that point] is currently hasn't happened yet. Wow that was great English, Sabi.

Anyway, with this in mind [this isn't exactly how Rust worded it so I apologize if it confuses anyone] Awesome has a chance to respond appropriately. That way Aqua can keep their want for PvP [I had no intention of impeding that goal] and we can move on with the RP.

I do apologize, I didn't intend for everything to explode like it did.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

2. This post has been liked by:

This seems agreeable. I'll work on a post right away so at least my character gets throw in the fray. Well, like I said, it doesn't actually affect Aqua /too/ much. I guess unless I point ships at them or something...I dunno. I thought that was Caleb's job XD

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I am in favor of this agreement. :)

As such, my last post (#93) has been chopped. I'm glad we've worked things out, and quickly as well.

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Again, I didn't want to cause an explosion. I just call story inconsistencies when I see them.

Also Neo, if you pull Mega Skuntank again, I will force you to wear a Febreez banner for a whole year. Mental imaginings of that post were just... euuuuugh. Vivid imagination is vivid.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

6. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
    Again, I didn't want to cause an explosion. I just call story inconsistencies when I see them.

Also Neo, if you pull Mega Skuntank again, I will force you to wear a Febreez banner for a whole year. Mental imaginings of that post were just... euuuuugh. Vivid imagination is vivid.
    I. AM. ONLY. JUST. GETTING. STARTED.

Anyway, exactly how many ships should the Johto Navy have ready for us to fight in Goldenrod City? Grassy didn't go into specifics and we're not sure exactly what kind of and how much of a resistance we should be seeing that would make this reasonable and fair.

Experienced Trainer bronislav84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
    besides Bron, to not interact with anyone, it still does affect me.
    @Grassy_Aggron

Just an FYI, I did interact with Neo briefly. You wanna talk no interaction? Mention @Akaida. :P

RL has been hitting pretty hard lately, or I'd be right up there in posts with the rest of my team. I assure you, I'm just getting started too. It might not win any awards (points, duh), but I'll be here.

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah/Ava by Neo Emolga

R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST
    Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
    I loved you, Grandpa

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I. AM. ONLY. JUST. GETTING. STARTED.

Anyway, exactly how many ships should the Johto Navy have ready for us to fight in Goldenrod City? Grassy didn't go into specifics and we're not sure exactly what kind of and how much of a resistance we should be seeing that would make this reasonable and fair.
    @Neo Emolga Sorry. I was leaving it up to you guys to more or less be somewhat fair XD I'd say no more than 8, but not fewer than 5. Ships tend to travel together and dock together. Probably at least one or two warships there. I'm not good with the types of boats and such there are XD But I wanted to give you a slight challenge, at least, before you attacked our city :P

...They're kind of like metal birds.

Edit: Also you guys have a Mega Deoxys and chimeras so...Um. Yeah. I get the feeling even if it was twenty ships you guys would be like "Psychic, plz." XDDDDD
    Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 07-22-2014 at 12:40 AM.

10. This post has been liked by:

Moribund Warrior-Poet Lord Celebi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
    @Neo Emolga Sorry. I was leaving it up to you guys to more or less be somewhat fair XD I'd say no more than 8, but not fewer than 5. Ships tend to travel together and dock together. Probably at least one or two warships there. I'm not good with the types of boats and such there are XD But I wanted to give you a slight challenge, at least, before you attacked our city :P

...They're kind of like metal birds.

Edit: Also you guys have a Mega Deoxys and chimeras so...Um. Yeah. I get the feeling even if it was twenty ships you guys would be like "Psychic, plz." XDDDDD
    Could you name them please? It makes ship battles easier to manage/more fun.
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'd blow our minds.
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He's told us not to blow it 'cause he knows it's all worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
    Could you name them please? It makes ship battles easier to manage/more fun.
    Really putting me in the hot seat here, huh? XDDD Sorry, I'm not as experienced with WAR RPs in the fact I usually don't put a navy out on people. XD

Hrm, let's see... I'm not sure of the prefix since this is Johto, so perhaps J.N.D. ("Johto Naval Defense")

J.N.D. Water Dog (Yes a reference to Suicune, who is at least HALF dog. Probably a sturdy, moderately fast vessel.)
    J.N.D. Tide Changer (Arguably one of the heavy hitters.)
    J.N.D. Golden Glider (Captain's brother is the captain of the Silver Scale. Notorious for working together in creative ways with the two ships.)
    J.N.D. Silver Scale (^ See above. Neither ship is super large or a warship, but the smaller size and faster speed let's them hit fast and often.)
    J.N.D. Thunder Boom (Probably another heavy hitter, is very noisy too. Yes there have been complaints, and no they didn't do much.)
    J.N.D. Whisper Shot (Smaller and more accurate, one could say this was Johto trying to make up for Thunder Boom's boisterous attitude.)
    J.N.D. Drunkard's Revenge (This one is for you Rust, Neo XD Could be a large warship like Water Dog and Thunder Boom. Three warships with three of yours/Mega Deoxys...that shouldn't be a problem, methinks?)

That's about 7, if you want more just ask. A joke one, probably debilitated and close to being retired, would be "J.N.D. Derpydash". Because who doesn't want to mix MLP in with a Rapidash? B) This thing will probably survive the battle, if included, through sheer dumb luck. I'm not even kidding.

If you want more, smaller ships or even bigger ones to have more fun, just ask. As it is I've given 7 with a "joke" 8th that, if allowed to live, should totally become a running gag for everyone.

"Sir, I see a ship!"
    "What is it?"
    "...The...Derpydash...sir."
    "Aaaw it's so cute. Leave it be. It has holes in its side already."
    "How is it floating?"
    "Through the magic of friendship, boy."

13. This post has been liked by:

---
    R
    ---

Giovanni is coming.
    Last edited by XaiakuX; 07-22-2014 at 10:00 PM.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~