Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Janine "Angel" Price
    Offset Island, Hoenn
    Affected RPers: N/A

I had everything ready for Kaede's awesome transformation! I had a feeling she was going to like being a Chimera.

We decided to take a speedboat toward one of the outlying islands near Mirage Island. Sometimes Team Aqua grunts would do this kind of thing to get drunk and then nap the rest of the day where they wouldn't get caught, not like Raidon really had a problem with it in the first place. The island I picked was perfect, plenty of room with not too much attention. I had Kaede stand in the middle since she was going to be doing all the crazy transforming. This island wasn't too bad. A few palm trees, a big grassy field in the middle, and a small patch of rocks off to the side. Too small to build on top of, but big enough for just the transformation we needed.

"It doesn't hurt, does it?" Kaede asked, really wondering.

"Nah, you'll be fine!" I assured her.

I then got the Dragonite/Vaporeon/Noivern Chimera mutagen ready, flicked off the cap on the needle, and pricked it into Kaede's upper arm, pressing down on the plunger.

"W-wha!" Kaede yelped. "I never said I was ready!"

"Ha, ha, oops," I shrugged. "Too late now!"

Really? When was she going to be ready, after panicking some more? Nah, using a Chimera syringe for the first time was like jumping into a swimming pool. Sure, you got a shock of cold for a second, but after settling in quickly, it was fun and great! This was like me pushing her off the diving board!

Kaede, quite shocked, quickly transformed from human into an aquatic blue Dragonite with really big dragon wings. She was mostly Dragonite, her human body was coated with Dragonite scales, had a Dragonite tail but was finned like a Vaporeon's, and her ears were given those fins that Vaporeon had. It was funny to see her little human feet get transformed into big dragon feet, and to watch her lean figure suddenly get plump as a Dragonite! That part was the best and probably the most hilarious! Out of shock, she instinctively flapped her new dragon wings, trying to stay up rather than tumble over.

"Oh my... look at me!" Kaede gasped in shock.

"Aww, cute and cuddly," I laughed. "And one FES syringe coming up!"

"WAIT!" Kaede pleaded. "Can't you give me a minute to settle in!?"

Oh come on, she totally volunteered for this. At this rate, it'd take all week for her to get motivated to go all the way, if she even wanted to! What was the fun of waiting around like that, I wanted to see this thing work! I waited a bit, tapping my toe, humming a bit to myself hoping she wouldn't have to just waddle around like this for too long.

"I feel so..." Kaede remarked, taking to walk in her new form, "...big. So... strange..."

Ha, she thought this was big? Yeah, this was nothing. She wasn't much taller than I was right now. I figured what the hey, I got the FES syringe ready for her and she just looked at me with anxiety.

"Wow... geez, Janine, I don't know if I can keep going with this..." Kaede told me, suddenly getting cold feet.

"Oh please, you're a big girl," I shrugged. "We only just got started! Let's go, I'm not getting any younger here. My ice cream break was fifteen minutes ago and I gave that up for this. So make it count!"

So I jabbed her with the FES syringe. I know, she didn't say she was ready, but hey, I was!

"You didn't!" Kaede yelped, suddenly realizing all the contents of the first FES syringe were now in her working their magic. "Oh... boy..."

And she grew. Really big. I quickly stepped back, quite impressed. The claws on her feet and hands got bigger, her tail grow longer and thicker with two sets of fins now, her wings were now perfectly shaped for both aquatic swimming and flying, and even her fin ears now seemed like a extra set of wings. Meanwhile, the two Dragonite antennae were more like frayed wisps now. Her body was huge and it definitely seemed like she weighed in at a few tons right now. And she stood a nice 15 feet tall.

"This..." Kaede bellowed, her voice now deepened a bit as she padded her huge, protruding gut with her bigger Dragonite hand, "oh... this shouldn't be. I can't believe how big I am!"

Seriously? I had the huge Ultra Chimera syringe in my hands and she was already complaining about the size and the height? Well, at least it seemed like she didn't hate the form after all. Hey, she did choose it after all!

"No, Janine, please...!" Kaede pleaded with a bellow, seeing I was already set with the Ultra Chimera syringe. "This is too much! And you're going too fast, I wasn't even used to the first Chimera form!"

"It's just one more!" I laughed, patting the giant syringe like a baby. "Come on, you know you want to! You'll be the first Ultra Chimera! After that, I'm done, you can stay like that all you'd like!"

She tried moving around in her Mega water Dragonite form, and I could already feel the booms and the vibrations in the ground. Man, looking at her now, the Ultra Chimera form was going to be a treat. I just had to make sure that once it was in her, I had to run to avoid getting squashed!

"Ready or not, here I come!" I laughed.

"No... please!" Kaede pleaded.

In trying to back up and escape, she stumbled and fell on the ground, shaking the round a bit. Oh, perfect opportunity! With her unable to run, I got her in the side, and pressed the automatic injection feature on this giant syringe, inserting all that lovely Forced Evolution Serum into her. I then ran for the hills, knowing she was going to become a colossal giant for sure! She managed to get back on her feet just before she suddenly realized what I had done. Her whole body just began to shake.

"Uh... oh..." Kaede muttered.

Ha, ha! That was all she got to say before the transformation quickly sprung into action! She grew like crazy, becoming a total tower of a blue Dragonite with really gigantic fish fins on the sides of her giant, cute dragon head, really massive ones on her back, and now she had extra fins on the back of her legs and arms. Meanwhile, her humongous tail now had three giant pairs of fins, starting small at the tip before getting bigger as they got closer to her colossal-sized body. And man oh man, was she HUGE! With a giant dragon belly like that, she'd probably never get to see what her giant dragon feet looked like now! And hey, I was right, she did end up being about 30 feet tall after all!

Every step Kaede took, it shook the ground. I totally knew she had to have weighed at least more than a few dozen tons. Made me wonder... could she still fly when she weighed that much? Ah, who cared, the whole Ultra Chimera thing was a success! Plus, it was hilarious to think the giant, huge-bellied, cute aquatic dragon I was looking at was once Kaede. Well, technically still was, but she looked totally nothing like she did before!

"Ohhh..." Kaede bellowed with a moan, barely sounding like Kaede anymore. "What did... what did you do to me... Janine?"

"Hey, how's the view up there!?" I laughed, waving to Kaede with both of my arms to get her attention. "See anything interesting!? Hey, tell me if you can see Kalos from there!"

Ha, ha! This was priceless! I was totally surprised at Kaede, she should have been excited! Instead, she kept looking at me like she had the worst bellyache on the planet. Come on, she should have been having fun with this! Heck, if I were her, I'd try prancing around and see if I could dance like that! That would be epic and awesome for all time!

"I..." She bellowed again, "Change... me back... please."

Oh poo, already!? Come on, that was just lame. Here I gave her the Chimera form she wanted, the chance to be the first Ultra Chimera, a deal she even agreed to, and she wanted to change back and it hadn't even been five minutes!

"Oh come now, enjoy it for a little while!" I called up to her. "I promise, no more evolutions now! Deal's a deal, but try it out for a while and see how you like it!"

Well, she tried moving a bit, but she really was totally gigantic and had a belly that would be a fantastic wrecking ball. Well, she gave it another five minutes, slowly walking and learning how to control her massive body, but yeah... I could tell it wasn't going to fly with her.

"Please... just... turn me back," Kaede bellowed yet again with a sad plea. "I don't think... I can handle this..."

I just sighed and shrugged. Still felt like a waste, but she played her part. I guess I couldn't complain, but I really thought she would have enjoyed it a whole lot more. And then I reached into my pocket and suddenly realized something.

In all my excitement and anticipation, I totally forgot to pack a reversal agent!
    Last edited by Neo Emolga; 08-16-2014 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Deleted Noah's part, waiting for Bron...

Moribund Warrior-Poet Lord Celebi's Avatar
    The Interloper
    En Route to Yggdrasil Tree, Northern Sinjoh Mountains
    Maridia
    Affected RPers: All

Whilst he was able to teleport wherever he pleased, Nicodemus Chess was disturbed to find that the Yggdrasill Tree had a psychic barrier placed around it. This barrier was designed specifically to reflect the magic of Alvaj-Xoc and prevent him from approaching the Tree without prior warning to Arceus. Chess used the Orb of the Taskmaster to evaluate how close he could actually teleport to the Tree could be without being blown back and dropped into a sun. Once he had established that point, he used his Orb of Transcendence to teleport there and continued towards the Yggdrasil Tree on clawed foot.

This would be easier if Darius was still around, Chess thought after having almost slipped on a loose stone. Darius Rook was his loyal manservant in the original universe he came from. Rook had died during a last ditch rescue operation of the Interloper from Kihara itself. And damn that Jin Omnis for trapping me in Kihara and ruining my plans. Ever since his original plan unraveled in his home universe, Chess used the two Orbs he had secured from Darius Rook, the orange Orbs of the Taskmaster and purple Transcendence, to steal the remaining five Orbs throughout the galaxy. He found the white Orb of the Lifegiver, which made him immortal; the red Orb of Summoning, which allowed him to spawn nightmares into this world from only his imagination; the yellow Orb of Supremacy, an infinite power source; the green Orb of Nature's Purity, which gave him a litany of environmental-based powers; and the blue Orb of Alteration, which allowed him to bend all matter to his will. Having gathered all seven, he was able to merge them into a singular Rainbow Orb with all the combined powers. Using the Blue Orb's powers, he shrank the orb down to the size of a pea and embedded the Orb in his corpus callosum between the two hemispheres of his brain.

The Orbs were Alvaj-Xoc's final gift to Chess' home universe. Within that universe, Diabora was a creature of ancient history, completely defeated by the combined efforts of many different forces combining. Diabora's corpse left his seven crystallized Chakra points, the Crystals of Power, alive and well within the universe. Seeing his opportunity to revel, the Alvaj-Xoc of Chess' universe invested all of his remaining powers into the Crystals of Power, hypercharging them into the Orbs of Eternity that Chess possessed.

Since being freed from Kihara, Chess had been bouncing between universes, trying as hard as he could to put his plans into motion to completely dominate one. No matter where he went though, hundreds of years of his planning were always dashed by some random, unpredictable factor that the Interloper never could have thought of. After the third or fourth attempt, it dawned on Chess: he just needed to destroy the parallel universes in which he did not succeed in conquering all Creation to ensure that there would be a universe that he did. After this revelation, he began to travel from universe to universe, freeing each universe's Diabora and super-charging it, letting the Destroyer run amok and end all life as they knew it. As far as Chess could tell, this universe was the last of several thousand universes he had slated for destruction. With this universe gone, the universe had had chosen to dominate would no longer have any possible factors preventing him from ruling. From there, he would muster his forces and conquer Axiom Nexus, the extradimensional multiversal hub world that was a meeting and marketplace for all multiversal and time aware beings.

It wouldn't be long now. Chess could see the massive figure of the Yggdrasil Tree, Diabora's Prison, on the horizon. Soon, everything would be his.
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'd blow our minds.
    He's told us not to blow it 'cause he knows it's all worthwhile.

Senior Administrator

Janine "Angel" Price
    Offset Island, Hoenn

Oops.

"Hey, look, I'll go back to the lab to get one, okay?" I laughed and shrugged at the towering giant blue water dragon... that was Kaede.

"HOW COULD YOU FORGET!?!?" She shouted in a booming voice.

Wow... she could get loud. I'll admit, I got careless there, but for good reason!

"Hey, I'll be right back, no worries!" I laughed, heading toward the speedboat. "Stay right where you are, this will only take a few minutes! Promise!"

Yeah, I just rushed out of there and got back in the speedboat. Silly me, couldn't believe I forgot that, but yeah, I was thinking more about the success of the Ultra Chimera thing more than just brining little Kaede back to normal. Seeing Kaede as that giant blue dragon, I was thinking way more about that than some silly little reversal agent syringe. After I turned around, I drove the speedboat and headed back to the Deathwing. Heading back to the lab did take a few minutes to get pulled back up on deck, head downstairs, and then go through all the corridors to get to the laboratory wing, but I managed to get the reversal agent that Kaede desperately wanted so badly, even though I felt she was just being a Debbie Downer over the whole thing that really wasn't such a big whoop. Please, I really didn't know why she didn't like being a really big cuddly dragon. It looked like fun! She just wasn't putting it to good use, and of course she wouldn't think much of it like that. That was like eating the wrapper of a candy bar and not the candy bar itself! She was totally doing this wrong!

A part of me was beginning to wonder if this small reversal agent would even be enough to reverse the effect! Uh oh, didn't think about that! I know Tiantus and Kaede were asking me about that before, but hey, I didn't know for sure, I was just hoping so! But in any case, once I got the reversal agent, I headed back to the island where Kaede was waiting.

Well, she hadn't flown or swam away! Once I arrived back and drove the boat ashore, I then got off the boat and waved to Kaede again!

"Hey, guess who's back!" I shouted out to her with a smile. "Got the reversal agent right here! No worries!"

I realized she had been stuck in this form for about two hours! Well, couldn't say she didn't give it a fair try, ha, ha! She just looked at me with a somber look, and I just shrugged and injected her with the reversal agent, right in the gut. Sure couldn't miss with that! I then stepped back, just to be safe. Ha, ha, if she rolled over, she could squash me as flat as a pancake if I wasn't careful!

I was a little worried when it didn't start working at first. Kaede probably thought I hadn't injected her yet! But then eventually, her form began to change, going slowly backwards this time, slowly but surely reversing each evolution stage. It started with small, subtle changes, but eventually, she shrank further and further and then even the regular Chimera form was reversed with Kaede getting her slim, human figure back and no more dragon tail, wings, or crazy dragon gut anymore! All of those features were just sucked back into her body and then vanished. When he was finally human again, she seemed pretty disoriented.

"Oh... thank god that worked," Kaede sighed, looking exhausted and woozy. "Janine, don't... don't ever do that to me again."

"Aww, come on, it wasn't that bad!" I laughed, shrugging. "Maybe you just need to choose different Pokémon, even though hey, your Chimera form wasn't bad at all!"

Well, even with two hours, she could have given it a bit more time! She should have been out enjoying it, not moping about how big she was! She was totally taking this the wrong way. But yeah, I figured Tiantus would be the same if he did this. Some people just didn't know how to have real fun!

"You think that was fun for me!?" Kaede got all prickly. "Fine, how about you try it!? You don't know what it's like, and all you've ever had to work with was that stupid fluffy bunny Chimera! That wasn't either a Mega or an Ultra!"

"Hey, that one's cool!" I argued with her. "Given, definitely not something to evolve into an Ultra Chimera, but hey, it has its qualities! Maybe you should give that a try too!"

Whatever, I figured I'd go let her blow off some steam and not get so hot-tempered out the whole thing.

"Whatever," She told me. "You have no right to say that was fun and easy until you go through that yourself! You'll see, once you try it, I bet you won't like Ultra Chimeras either."

Pft, sooo wrong. Maybe I'd take her up on that challenge, but later.

Experienced Trainer bronislav84's Avatar
    Karai "Kar" Horoshi
    Corporeally: Hellcat chopper, in transit from Ruins of The Under in Orre to Mirage Island in Hoenn
    Spiritually: The Black Lodge
    Affected RPers: @Lord Celebi, @Neo Emolga

And the fight was on! And how. The creature summoned monsters out of portals and zombie foot soldiers. Boss called them Diablos. Sounds about right.

I flipped out of that mess to not be on their dinner plate and to get a better view. Jumping fifty feet in the air was something they taught at the academy, and I didn't really get to do it very often. Beauty followed along, floating with Amelia hanging onto her leg. <Kar, you need to see this. Burst with me again. Something ain't right. I can just project it to you, but it would be better if you saw it yourself with my senses.> called out Beauty. I wasted no time and used the ABH to merge with her, now floating in the air with Amelia hanging onto my leg. Oh boy, I had the same exact form as before: Barely any skin covered with M-Gardevoir features. I was almost embarrassed thinking about what the men would think, and I didn't believe in showing off my body to my superiors. It just happened this way, and I still had no idea why.

The psychic's senses lit up the place in a way only they could see it. I was surprised boss didn't see it, or he was too distracted. Scanning for minds I could only sense the five of them, myself, Amelia, and bare traces of the creature and it's minions. They weren't fully there. None of it was. This was the monster's plan: To distract us into believing this was all real, and die in a dream. It's not. We're inside the boss's dreamscape due to his ABH, and lucid dreaming. The monster manipulated him like it did with me. The beer that was summoned when he answered about the party confirmed it.

Great attacks all around, but pointless. Dreams must defeat dreams. A lucid dreamer can be invincible in their own or a friendly dreamscape, if they will it. I was taught this at the academy in case we got captured and interrogated by a psychic. Time to try it out, but I wasn't the one who would do it. I turned to Amelia hanging on for dear life from my leg. "Hey, Amelia! Still think the Voice is good?"

"Yes, yes he is. He was there for me when I was alone with nobody to talk to. He said he was my friend, like a fluffy bunny I could hug when I was alone at night." She closed her eyes, concentrating on her memories of the time she spent with the Voice. O.....k......I figured he might have told her lies, but that's beyond twisted. Making her think a creature like that was nice. I'd have to snap her out of it. But there was no time right now. It was working, though. She was manipulating the dream. That sack of crap had turned into an adorable fluffy stuffed bunny. The hydra and the pile of goo were turning into stuffed animals as well, although slower cause they were different. Then the Diablos, each turning into various stuffed animals that couldn't hurt a fly. As soon as more appeared, each would turn into walking fluffy stuffed animals. And finally it was complete. The monster was a bunny, Xoven and Saxiv were a stuffed ape and gecko respectively, and the zombies were multicolored stuffed animals as well.

"That probably won't hold them for long, but it should show the others that they too could manipulate the dream. The Voice isn't the only one with power here." Amelia was breathing heavily, having forced out her own images of what the monster should be. "Good job Amelia, rest now." I conjured up a floating platform for her to rest on out of harms way, but I was sure the creature wouldn't bother her since she believed he was good for the world. If he did, Amelia could neutralize the attempts with her imagination of what he should be. If that didn't work, well there's always the theory of being invincible in a friendly party's dream to fall back on. Since Amelia would be working for Aqua soon, the boss's dreamscape was friendly to her. But just in case I spoke to him telepathically from 50 feet up.

<Boss, the blond haired woman is Dr. Amelia Anthony. She's on our side, more or less. Consider her an ally. If you don't understand what I'm talking about, use Celebi's psychic powers to see the conclusion I just came to. This is your dream. We're all astral. Your allies can't die in it if you wish it, so I need you to consider her an ally. Also, pass this around to the other high rankers: We're lucid dreaming.> Then I was about to lay the smack down on the stuffed animals with some psychic power when I heard a voice. Two voices in fact.

<Champion, hear me. There isn't much time.>

<We name you as our Champion.>

<From times ancient, the twins will help you if you find them.>

<Prove yourself. In this dream, our power can be yours if you wish it.>

The voices were faint, but in this dreamscape I could hear them. Then they faded. What was this about? Power can be mine if I wish it? They must mean manipulate the dream, but I don't need it yet. I have the power.

I landed in the middle of the stuffed animals, causing a psychic shockwave to knock the plush-zombies back then de-bursting with Beauty and recalling her. Time to burn some stuffing. But the cooldown. Cooldown shmooldown, this is a dream. I called out Flame the Blaziken. "Burn baby, burn!" Raising the ABH into the air as the zombie stuffed animals shambled back toward me, I closed my eyes to merge with Flame. I could hear the monster's laugh echo around the dream, even though he had turned into a fluffy plush bunny. He was planning something.

Opening my eyes I felt that parts of my hair were standing up. I had chest hair, which was a very odd sensation, though it seemed to be mostly moved off to the sides. Where I would have expected hair was an incredibly skimpy bikini top made of hair that just passed the modesty test and revealed everything else. I sighed in embarrassment as I examined the rest of me. My skin was red, and I had claws on each of my five fingers. I could still see right through myself. I had on a red pair of incredibly skimpy underwear like when I merged with Beauty, black hair up to the knees, and then red from the knees down. My wrists spouted flames uncontrollably. While the two of us felt incredibly powerful, we were also incredibly embarrassed. I turned to the creature and pointed a clawed finger at him, then I realized my weapons had become five feet long and set on fire. Oh yea, I could enjoy this.

"This is YOUR doing, isn't it?! Giving me this skimpy bikini?!" I yelled at the monster. With a flick of my finger and manipulating the dream, I got rid of all the stuffed animal zombies with a Fire Spin. If he tried to summon more Diablos, they'd all turn into stuffed animals again because Amelia thought he was nice. I was such a genius, turning her devotion around like that.

<Why, yes. While I can't control when or how the Ancient Burst Hearts are used, I can control the form somewhat. I made it so it brings out your inner image, and apparently yours is a porn star!> The creature laughed a sinister laugh at his own joke, but I didn't think it was funny at all.

"I will END you for this, fluffy bunny or no fluffy bunny!" I activated Flame Charge, moving faster than the eye could see, then attached myself to the fluffy stuffed bunny's back. "I'd like to say burn in hell, but that's too good for you! Burn in your nightmares!" All completely unemotional and deadpan, but still yelling. "You know, cause stuffed animals burn easily." I added in case he didn't figure that out. I then set myself on fire and caused a molten explosion with us in the epicenter. If he tried anything, I was ready for it.

Dream manipulation was quite fun. I just hoped the others would catch on to it soon.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 08-17-2014 at 03:08 AM.

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Yarvick "The Raticate" Xelsez
    Team Aqua
    Floroma Town, Sinnoh.

Floroma Town. The town of pleasent scents, flowers, and very little else.

Yarvick knew and remembered the town of his birth. He grew up almost exclusively here. There were a few extra buildings added in his absense, but they were very little of note, merely more houses.

He knew the place like the back of his hand. The lore of the place was that Shaymin once decided to take a very barren plain and do her thing, and thus, the place was now in eternal bloom, even in winter. There was some truth to that; the flowers here were typically advertised as being nigh-immune to cold...Despite Shaymin's infamous weakness to ice.

But, Yarvick wasn't a lore kind of person. He was the 'steal stuff' kind of person. His time here would be limited. It was only halfway through the day at this point. He had to get to Yggdrasil Hotel as soon as possible, and 'today' seemed to be soon enough.

Nevertheless, he was reminded firmly of his childhood, which was, to him, mostly just a repetetive play-by-play of how to steal things. It wasn't much. Yarvick didn't exactly have the most exciting childhood in the world, and in all honesty, it was kind of OK that way...

"...About him? He's effectively going to just keep going about until-"

Yarvick swung his neck around for the source of the voice. It was the same group again! But, they seemed to be out of earshot. He even looked up at the rooftops, but no. But seriously, how did he keep waltzing into eavesdropping range of this group repetitively?

"No he will not. His plan simply fails if the primary piece simply evaporates, which was our plan from the get-go," The young Sinnoh-native woman said, sternly.

"OK, that kind of hinges on our plan, you know, working. It is prone to failure, like all plans, so what if we fail?" Said the young Unovan man?

"Fall back to our guaranteed fail-safe," The woman said. "It would be sub-optimal, but it would almost guarantee success...And of course, it would still be unexpected."

"...That...Works. We try our crazy plan, then fall back if it fails, which is almost guarenteed. I'd hate to be the poor sap we get for this one..." The unovan man said.

"Yes...That may be a small problem, as we'd have to get someone who has on-hand experience," the woman said.

"...That...May be a problem, but I think we'll find a suitable candidate in time. If we're patient." the man said.

With that, he heard no more.

...He had no idea what the duo could have been referring to, and probably would never find out.

In any case, he kept walking at this point, just hoping to leave without any confrontations or funny events or anything...He was just kind of privately hoping...

...He was getting overly paranoid, and even he knew it, but there were sure a lot of coincidences about if they WERE coincidences.

Yarvick looked around. It was midday in Floroma. It was a small town, easily walked through...So when someone was about, it was noticable. And he could not help but notice it...A man from afar...He was wearing brown but could not make out further details...He was leaving a house. His mother's house. The man turned, walking towards him.

Yarvick was going to have to cross paths with him. It was a wide road, though, but paranoia was not to rule here. He was walking forwards...Forwards...Forwards. As they approached, however...

...The man's identity became far more obvious. Year Velvetine. The man on the boat.

They crossed paths. Neither Velvetine nor Yarvick bothered to look at each other in the face, though Yarvick did notice some oddity with Velvetine.

The sword had blood on it.

...Yarvick did not increase his pace, looking as cool and calm as ever, but now a detour was in order...

Doctor Propizio Wasser Te Haurangi, aka Dr. Prop.
    Team Aqua
    The Skunkworks, AMS Deathwing, Mirage Island, Hoenn

"I think there has honestly been enough Chimera-related empowerment going around with Mega and Ultra Chimeras, and you suggest you're going to do more?" Yantil queried, aggressively. "We DO need regular footsoldiers, you know! And we decided we would be attempting to focus away from Chimeras now that we've got them so powerful?"

Evening in the Deathwing's Skunkworks, and Propizio's first project where he was NOT an assistant to someone else was already being attacked by Dr. Yantil Massadar, Tiantus'es right-hand man in the Skunkworks. Propizio knew Yantil had a high admiration of Tiantus, a man quite likely to sooner-or-later invent some world-changing creations. Or be involved in them. Probably why Yantil clutched to Tiantus so tightly, expecting to partake in fame with it. Granted, Dr. Yantil was pretty brilliant in his own right. Just not 'Tiantus' brilliant.

Of course, anyone else he looked down upon with an extreme scrutiny.

"Doctor Mass-Mass-Massadar, we-we-we have a gun-let's call these Chi-chimera Mutagens another form of g-g-g-gun. The g-gun had a few fff...A few...A few flaws, and could use some add-d-d-d-ditions, but it is otherwise workab-b-ble and very...Very leaf...Very lethal. If the flaws were removed and the additions, well added, we...We...We would have a more dea-dea-deadly gun. Deadlier guns are better guns! Well, unless you're a p-p-p-pacifist. But, that is what I am doing. Weapon imp-p-pp-provement," Prop said-or tried to say, rather. He was NEVER good with the English language. Nevertheless, it was better than it usually was. "In any case, if you think they're gett-t-t-t...Getting TOO popular, you can...You can, uh...You can restrict access of FES, or even the basic mutt-meta-mutagens, mutaens, in a heartbeat, and take all of that reversal agent and start shooting at any offond-offenders. You can restrict access of them in a heartbeat," Propizio added.

"That's not the problem, the problem is...Well, Doctor Pierce! Doctor Pierce is the problem!" Massadar said. "I don't mean to come off as rude, especially not to such a successful scientist such as herself, but Doctor Pierce...I think she's going about doing what she does without even THINKING that it could backfire on us. The oft-noted threat of power highs among the grunts aside...She simply has TOO much faith in her own creations. We haven't even gotten time to study any particular physiological OR psychological effects, who knows what could happen to our soldiers because Doctor Pierce did not think it through!"

Propizio couldn't take that argument. "If there are side-side-effects, then b-blame the suh-suh-sold-soldiers, for taking it so readily without thinn...Thinking about it at all. They should have thought of the...Thought of the side-effects when they took the syringe. It's either you have common sense or you're as dense as a rock. It's either you have common sense...Oh, wait, already said that." Propizio said. "But, you know my st-st-stance on that. Dock-dock-doctor Massadar, should I be telling Doctor Tiantus that you've been badmou...Badmouthing Doctor Pierce? I recalled that he was quite fond of the Chimera Mutagens..." Propizio said.

Doctor Massadar looked like he was being attacked by his own Mightyena for a second.

"...Let's hear the expected results of your experiment before we proceed any further. A picture of what you will do and what you think would be the result. A bit more than a two-sentence summery," Doctor Massadar said.

"Can you give me a minute to write it down?" Propizio said. That was one sentence rehearsed enough to say it without so much as a single stutter. Doctor Massadar nodded, and Propizio grabbed a pencil and wrote down his summary. In a minute or two, it was done. It read thus:

"A close look at the inner workings of the Chimera Mutagens shows several inefficient parts. Non-optimized structure of cells in the Mutagen itself, typically very consistent across all different types of Mutagen observed. This non-optimal structure is limiting the overall ability of the resulting 'donation genes'-The genes of the Pokemon that the Chimera is composed of-within the Chimera mutagen to combine efficiently. If these issues were fixed, we could see a small increase in the amount of donation genes a Chimera could safely adopt at maximum-a predicted improvement of 150%, or four additional 'donations.' In addition, there are specific functions of a Pokemon that simply cannot be used in Chimera form-A Pokemon's 'Abilities,' in layman's terms. This seems to be due to the current structure of the Mutagens, which simply cannot replicate those particular points of a Pokemon in a Chimera, even if every 'donation gene' comes from Pokemon who all have the Ability we call 'Levitate.' However, a closer look at the mutagen reveals that, without radical restructuring of the DNA or RNA sequences involved, we could easily repurpose the genes to include not one, but TWO abilities, safely. To clarify: This is not the same deal as most Pokemon only having one 'active' ability at a time, even with two-three noted choices in the wild. This is two 'active' abilities at once. This, of course, is just the theory. I have not actually started any of that yet, I've merely looked at it and made observations and a theory, as expected."

When Dr. Prop was done writing it, Doctor Massadar picked it up and watch as his eyes glided across the paper.

"I know the Scientific Method, Haruangi," Yantil said sternly. Dr. Te Haruangi sighed. 'Te Haruangi?' That was a whole word. 'Haruangi?' That part of the word. Whether it was not a word on its own or not a word at all was beyond Propizio's understanding. He didn't really know the language it was derived from well at all.

Despite his misgivings before, Yantil paced around, pinching his small beard and twirling the hairs between the fingers, the other holding onto the paper. He always did that when really contemplating something. A good sign.

"...Hrm...I have a simple question, Dr. Haruangi. Would there be any other perceived benefits?" Yantil asked. "I mean, obviously added flexibility and unpredictability is always a plus. But, is there more?"

"No, Doctor Massadar. Not any predicted effects, anyways...I can always attempt to...To...To...Uhh...Derive! I can always attempt to derive possible effects from the results of the use of the Mutt-mute-mutagen on the cells I will be working with."

Something in Massadar's face relaxed. Dr. Prop had a small level of infamy due to clumsiness, an inability to speak without stuttering 95% of the time, and a slight disregard for some safety precautions regarding volunteers and the like, though it seemed Angel's inventions had him a bit...Sour. A possible mix of her talent suddenly being recognized and her talent also causing a bit of panic.

"I'll go check with Doctor Tiantus if any restrictions will be in order, but I think you will be in the fair here, Doctor Haruangi." Doctor Massadar said, smiling a bit. "I'll be off." He added, walking out of the laboratory.

Dr. Prop turned back to his work. At this stage, it was just conceptual, ways of tacking it and lots of equations. He admitted to himself; He was not Angel, nor Tiantus. He only had a Master's in biology. However, he knew enough to know what he was doing.

Hypocricy ruined any argument. If he was to keep a mental campaign of THINKING of the side-effects going, he himself would have to take every precaution to safety himself-especially when testing beyond the cellular stage came about. He found it kind of boring during the theoretical stages, he always did. It was hard not to think that. It was just endless writing, solving equations over and over again, and for Dr. Prop, just writing things got boring, fast, especially since making his lips move in a coherent manner was always an endeavor doomed to fail. there was one time he mispronounced 'thank you' as 'hang you.' Hoo boy.

But, the practical stages...That's where all of that theoretical stuff paid off, big time. Mounds of equations in his notes were worth having a crazy flamethrower in his hands...It was also where lot of the infamy of his came from. His self-imposed need to make himself the sole guiena pig of his own experiments aside, the time he got said crazy flamethrower of his, he accidentally dropped it while it was still pushing out flames, setting himself on fire.

It was the joke of the labs for weeks.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Senior Administrator

Noah "Neo" Ashfield
    Corporeal: AMS Deathwing Mirage Island, Hoenn
    Spiritual: The Black Lodge
    Affected RPers: @Lord Celebi @bronislav84

Diablos.

This was nothing compared to what Diabora was really capable of. The Dragonbreath attack on Saxiv was only enough to stun it for a few moments. Finch and Reg Lando were trying to fight them off, but nothing seemed to make sense when fighting these asshats. Tiantus, however, couldn't fight for the life of him from the looks of it. The guy was a researcher, not a warrior.

And yet somehow, Raidon managed to give him a handgun, and then somehow he transformed that into a massive gatling gun through... nothing. How the hell was he doing that? Regardless, he opened fire and tried gunning down the Diablos that Diabora had summoned. He easily made my attempts look like a Magikarp Splash attack.

"Not so fucking frightening now, are you, Diabora?" Tiantus mocked the destroyer.

<It's going to take more than that to end me,> Diabora declared, launching a torrent of hellfire at Raidon.

He managed to dodge most of it, but the fire burned the hell out of his arm. Relentless, I saw something I just couldn't believe was possible. Across all dimensions and universes, alternate versions of the boss suddenly joined as one fighting force. One was a purple-skinned Starmie hybrid, another was some kind of cyborg, and many others, all baring some resemblance to the boss, but yet were different, all alterations simply based on what would have been and what could have been. Damn, it was quite the mind-rape to see something like that.

They all swooped in to strike Diabora in all different patterns, one becoming a three-headed dragon, another a four-winged bird, another a giant rusted robotic sentinel of armor. It was the bird, however, that struck Diabora's body with a talon of pure flames, crushing him with hot, fiery death.

"INFINITE ZEPHYR GALE!" They all shouted in unison.

Diabora was reduced to only bits upon being destroyed in the chaotic frenzy of fire, explosions, and spine-ripping, thunderous strikes. He was rapidly ripped to shreds like a twisted jigsaw puzzle from the depths of Hell, falling and rolling upon the floor like the trash pieces from a spilled trash can. However, despite Raidon's confidence, Diabora simply reformed without a scratch. When his body was fully reassembled, he simply looked fondly at Raidon as if to mock him.

<I adore how you try and try,> Diabora sneered at Raidon with his hideous fugly face again. <All part of the equation to just break you, and watch you squirm and squeal like a hopeless swine. You will either struggle forever, or you lose and die.>

"Try me, you prick," I spat at Diabora. "You think of yourself as some mighty god, but you're just a pain in the ass. Struggle? Try again, I wouldn't mind blowing up your daft, little carcass up again and again."

I wasn't sure what the boss's strategy was going to be for handling this dipshit. So far, it seemed like this place could be manipulated, but something about it made it feel like a trap. Like we were just wasting time here.

I wasn't sure what Karai and Blonde Zombie were planning, but they had manipulated the astral realm to try and attack again. Diabora was... transformed into what looked like an oversized plush rabbit while Xoven and Saxiv were turned into a stuffed ape and a stuffed gecko. As for Diabora's horde, they also looked like a bunch of stuffed animals taken out of some kid's bedroom.

"What in the hell...?" I asked, wondering how that came about.

It only got weirder. Karai went all out against the army of plush toys before trying to use an Ancient Burst Heart to burst with her Blaziken. The result was just... freaky. Mega Blaziken with chest hair, skimpy clothing, and other weirdness. I knew Mega Blazikens should not at all look like that. It made me happy I was just a Dragonite.

"This is YOUR doing, isn't it!?" Karai screamed at Diabora the plush bunny. "Giving me this skimpy bikini!?"

She then incinerated the army of plushy toys with a Fire Spin.

<Why, yes.> Diabora laughed hysterically. <While I can't control when or how the Ancient Burst Hearts are used, I can control the form somewhat. I made it so it brings out your inner image, and apparently yours is a porn star!>

My mind was just blown away.

"I will END you for this, fluffy bunny or no fluffy bunny!" Karai shouted, attacking Diabora with a Flame Charge as she latched onto Diabora's fluffy bunny back. "I'd like to say burn in hell, but that's too good for you! Burn in your nightmares!"

She set herself on fire and then struck him in the back with a massive explosion. I had a feeling the only thing this was going to result in was just Diabora reforming, and I was totally right. The stuffed bunny that used to be Diabora was incinerated to a black pulp, but seconds later, Diabora in his original form simply recreated himself, laughing maniacally.

<That's right, embrace the violence! Lose your mind in your anger! See how useless your attempts are!> Diabora laughed. <I'm coming to kill you, Karai! And all your squealing, pathetic friends!>

Damn, it was making me think... was there something we needed to do to kill him the "right" way?

<... Listen...>

Who are you? Qinglong?

<...That's right. There is... more to him than you think. More to you as well.>

Where the hell are you?

I didn't get much of a response, and already Diabora was summoning additional Diablos. In fact, it looked like he was summoning a whole god-damned army of them. This time, it wasn't just zombies. It was something that looked a whole lot worse.

<Rise, Fallen,> Diabora laughed with darkness before looking back at us. <How can you fight an army made of pure sin? Gaze upon this horde, all of them comprised of each person's sins, vices, and crimes. They are the entourage of Hell, all to pull you into its depths, screaming for all eternity!!>

Billions... there were billions of these deranged, shadowy figures with blood-colored flames gushing from their hollow eye sockets and grizzly-toothed mouths. Their arms and elongated tongues were their weapons, made of jagged knives and bladed tentacles. I couldn't believe what the hell I was seeing.

"Damn it, that's a whole hell of a lot of soldiers he's got there!" Reg Lando remarked bitterly.

Lando imagined a futuristic tank, made of chrome armor and capable of technology that wouldn't exist for likely another few hundred years. He climbed inside, and immediately the dual gauss-cannons fired blazing razor-fire ammo upon the army of Fallen with power and fury that would have easily toppled over today's cities in a heartbeat, but no bullet or tank shell could even faze these Fallen. Meanwhile, the Fallen all chanted together in some dark, gibberish language that just sounded to be pure evil. Somehow, even just the words were painful to listen to.

Tiantus's gatling gun, while ferocious against the other Diablos, was useless against the Fallen.

"What the hell is this!?" Tiantus spat, tossing aside the firearm in frustration.

Damn it, there was no way in hell we could take out an army of billions of renditions of sin without usable weapons. The Fallen army was drawing closer and we were rapidly running out of options.

<...Listen, this isn't what you think it is. It's... a trap. Diabora is... buying time. If you continue staying here... he will weaken your minds and you will not be prepared to fight him in reality.>

It was making sense. This whole... simulation... I could see it frying our brains about how things really worked. The level of mind-raping Diabora was putting us through would screw with our real perception and what we knew was real and what wasn't. If this crap went on for too long, by the time we woke up, everything could be a wreck and we'd actually think the Diabora we were fighting and manipulating here was the way the real one would fight. It was like... taking drugs.

There's got to be some way out of this...

<...Focus. Focus on your body, and direct your soul to it. The more you wake up... the more your soul will be pulled back into your real body, and you'll wake up from this. Don't be alarmed... I have sensed your soul and I now know where you are.>

I did as he told me, and I shut my eyes and focused my concentration. By shutting out this astral plane, it was easier to focus on the Deathwing War Room. I knew what it looked like and I told myself that's where I wanted to be right now. I knew my unconscious body was there, most likely still in that black bunny Chimera form, but I could use that as a home point.

Wake up!

It was as if a giant set of hands pulled me far, far away, and with my eyes still shut, I had no idea where I was going...

I woke up with a bit of grogginess, right back in the Deathwing War Room with all of its monitors, display screens, and computers. As I had suspected, I was still in the black rabbit Chimera form I had on before, but as I looked around, I saw Reg Lando, Finch, Tiantus, and the boss were still totally out cold, lying on the floor. I didn't know where Karai was but I figured she was in the same situation.

"Boss!" I shouted to Raidon, shoving him to get him to wake up. "Boss, it's a trap, you've got to wake up! Get your ass up!"

No luck. Trying it on Tiantus and Lando was not any more successful either. This wasn't just a nap, it was something way deeper. The only way they'd be able to get out is if someone... or something told them how to wake up.

And in the meantime, I needed to figure out how to reach Qinglong... wherever the hell he was.

Janine "Angel" Price
    Offset Island, Hoenn

"Gotcha!" Kaede shouted with glee.

Holy crap, I had fallen asleep!? I suddenly found myself lying in the soft grass, and wow, after blinking twice, I really did doze off for who knows how long. It had to have been for at least an hour or so considering how I felt and how much the sun had gone down. I looked to where Kaede's voice was coming from and she was looking over me, smiling, looking proud of herself...

...and then I looked at the syringe she had stuck in my arm.

"Whoa, you sneak!" I laughed. "What did you... is that a Chimera mutagen?"

"Sure is!" Kaede laughed. "Payback time!"

Ha, ha, okay, I'll totally admit I should have seen this coming! I couldn't blame her, it was silly and careless of me to forget the reversal agent and to leave her as a big blue Dragonite for two whole hours. I quickly got off the ground and saw Kaede was just smirking, and she for some reason had been wearing an advanced, high-tech chemical hazmat suit. In fact, she had started to put the helmet on, casually, just smiling.

"Hey, what's all that for?" I asked, curiously wondering why it looked like she needed to prep for some pretty intense chemical warfare.

Ho boy, definitely should have known. That's when I started to transform into a Chimera, and definitely not a very good one. I felt like I had the breath sacked out of me when I saw I was having purple and white fur grow out of my skin and suddenly I had gained an awful amount of weight. A massive skunk tail suddenly grew out of my butt and suddenly I felt like a gigantic ball of stink!

"Ohh... what did you do!?" I asked, feeling so messed up.

"Oh, just a Skuntank/Snorlax/Weezing/Muk Chimera mutagen," Kaede winked.

Eww, was she serious!? How totally gross! But she was right, I was a really fat Skuntank with... oh man, extra gas and skunk juice! In fact, I was having trouble holding in the gas. Oh man, how embarrassing! I really tried not to fart but after a while, it just couldn't be held in anymore! And how gross, I was so obese, as if I raided a pastry bakery and ate everything in sight!

"Hey, this isn't fair!" I complained to her. "Your Chimera form wasn't nearly this bad!"

But she really didn't care! And then... oh no, she had actually brought FES syringes with her as well! She was just casually playing with them, caressing them like pet Pokémon!

"Kaede... Kaede, we can talk this over, you know!" I shouted at her, trying to back away. "We can be reasonable, right!?" Right!?"

And yuck, the whole time, I just couldn't hold it in anymore. It felt so gross to fart, and it felt like it couldn't stop once it started! Meanwhile, trying to move around like this was just awful. I swore, I tried my best never to get this pudgy!

"Let's see, how did you say it before?" Kaede asked with a sinister smile. "'Oh please, you're a big girl?' 'We only just started?'"

"But... Kaede, you...!" I cried out.

Oh man, she just walked up to me and just jabbed me with the first FES syringe like there was nothing to it. Holy freaking cow, this was just going to be awful. She stepped back with a casual strut, leaving me there all fat and stinky and helpless to do anything!

And then, I started evolving. I suddenly became an even bigger, fuzzier, bloated ball of stink. Yeah, no kidding, forget about actually trying to find some way to enjoy this! I felt so heavy and oh so gross. I was fat and my insides were chugging away to be a total stink factory! And yeah, there was no holding back the gas anymore. It was loud, stinky, and sounded like a motor coming out of my butt! Meanwhile, the giant skunk tail I had on my butt was huge. I was now fifteen feet tall, and I was quickly turning this poor, little island into a toxic waste dump!

So totally not fair, she got to choose her Chimera form! I wouldn't have done this kind of thing to her! This was just... cruel!

"Hey, this is so unfair, you know!" I shouted back at her, my voice sounding all stuffed now as my fat arms just laid on my bloated skunk gut. "Kaede, you and I both know a Ultra Chimera of... this... is just definitely going to be awful! Please, let's not go there, okay! You've proven your point!"

"Guess what?" Kaede shrugged and giggled, preparing the giant Ultra Chimera FES syringe. "Not my problem."

Oh man, I was not going to want to remember this when it was over with. I tried to waddle away as my pudgy feet could carry this gigantic body, all while my butt just couldn't stop it with the stinky, slimy pollution. And I didn't get very far. Kaede was enjoying this thoroughly and I couldn't do very much but just play along with it. And she was so totally taunting me with that Ultra Chimera syringe.

"Aww, but didn't you tell me payback is fun?" Kaede asked me. "You were right! So you should totally be enjoying this too!"

And then she got me with the giant FES syringe. I just watched in dismay as the auto-injector just pushed all of that FES juice into my already giant skunk body. Yeah, I knew this was going to be pretty bad. She quickly jumped back. While her high-tech hazmat suit kept her safe from the smell, she could still easily get flattened if she didn't get out of the way.

"Oh crap," I muttered as I suddenly felt a heavy rumbling inside me.

I then grew and grew and totally felt like I'd never stop growing! I got even fuzzier, fatter, and my innards were turned into even more of a chemical weapons factory! She had totally turned me into a giant, fuzzy stink blob that I swore could have easily be classified as a chemical weapon of mass destruction. The evolution didn't stop until I was standing there, thirty feet tall as one gigantic pile of pure grossness. The skunk spray and gas was just relentless now. I couldn't exactly see considering my puffed up Skuntank face could barely even turn, never mind look behind my colossal skunk tail to see exactly what and how much was coming out of my behind. It felt like massive bucketloads of skunk slime were dumping out and I was able to see the darkened, black-green cloud of stink and noxious fumes coming up from behind me. Man, I didn't know what was worse, letting all that stinky sludge out or trying to keep all that grossness stuck inside me!

Well, certainly was a little too late to say I was sorry.

"Hey, why the long face, Janine, I thought you'd be enjoying this!" Kaede laughed. "Why not try to make the best of it, you've got a whole two hours to kill."

Two hours of...! Oh geez, this was terrible! She was definitely not letting this go for anything, was she!?

"Urf..." I muttered and spat, barely able to even talk with my cheeks and chin so stuffed with fat. "Kaheed, youff... ovadone et wid dhis."

Yeah, so much for talking! It was like trying to speak with my hands pressed against my cheeks and face and with a mouth full of mashed potatoes!

I tried walking, but it was so, so slow and I felt like I was glued inside some kind of giant sack of... eww, something really gross, thick, and gooey. It was hard to believe that when I looked down the tiny bit I was allowed to, that giant, protruding belly of white and purple fuzz that was sticking out over everything... that was all me. Meanwhile, Kaede was just sitting there, looking at her watch, and twirling my much desired reversal agent in her gloved hands.

"Ha, hasn't even been six minutes yet!" Kaede taunted me. "Having fun, Janine? Please, let me know how much you think your Ultra Chimera project is a whopping success! Was it as big as you thought it would be!?"

Oh, so not cool or funny. But she did that the entire time, taunting all two hours while I just sighed, stunk up the place relentlessly with more poison gas and goo than what should have ever been possible. I couldn't even move my bloated arms, and walking was like a chore just to move a few steps. Bleh, by the time this was over, all of Hoenn would probably have to be quarantined.

It went on so, so slowly. Minutes felt like days practically. And all I could really do was just sit there, my puffed up head just glued to a giant pile of stinky, fuzzy goo that was actually the rest of my body. Meanwhile, I couldn't stop just grossing up the whole place! Yeah, well, I certainly wasn't going to do much dancing, skipping, or prancing like this. I didn't even want to try rolling, because that would just be... ugh, totally goofy, gross, and I'd probably get stinky goop all over myself.

By the time two hours was up, I gave up all hope for hygiene and I think a part of me died inside. Kaede finally got up, and not a moment too soon.

"Well congratulations, Janine!" Kaede sarcastically cheered. "You survived as an Ultra Chimera as long as I did! I have the reversal agent right here, but if you'd rather stay like that...!"

"Nuuu...!" I moaned, trying to get her to not even think like that!

"Oh, ok..." Kaede muttered with sarcastic sympathy before laughing hysterically. "Hopefully this reversal agent syringe doesn't make you POP!"

Oh, sweet mother of mercy, could you possibly get any grosser thinking like that!? Eww, I didn't even want to imagine what that would look like! Well, she injected me with the reversal agent, and thankfully I didn't... well... you know. The few seconds it took to get working felt like forever, but then slowly, painfully slowly... the disgusting, massive Skuntank blob of stink, misery, and total disgust was undone. I slowly shrunk down, down, down, with all of the grotesque mutations reversed and whipped back into my body until all the purple and white fur was gone and I was finally back to being human.

And oh man, turning around to see how much gunk and ungodly stink I had created was a sight out of a horror movie! It was over, but man, I felt like I needed to take a really, REALLY long shower.

"Well, glad you had fun," Kaede told me, giving me a clue not to ever mess with her again. "Now let's get out of here."

Yeah... no kidding. Definitely done with this place!

Team Aqua
    AMS Deathwing, Mirage Island, Hoenn
    Affected RPers: @Neo Emolga AND @Lord Celebi

Two whole massive stacks of papers almost devoted exclusively to equations and notes, and he was off and testing on the cellular stage now.

He figured this would only be mildly interesting compared to the unambiguous trudge through near-infinite papers, but he found out that the Chimera Mutagens, even at a microscopic level, were FAR more interesting than he thought. This was only a control, though; his theories had not been put to the test. But even then, these things surprised him.

What he did was essentially take human cells and apply a small amount of Mutagen to them, then inject them with Reversal Agent. They both did something that quite defied his expectations; rather than just passively re-code the DNA and allow the changes to come on their own, the Mutagen and Agent both tore the cell's insides to pieces, not just altering the DNA sequences but also immediately shifting the very cell's insides itself. Several times, the cell barely changed, though some of the more outlandish Chimera combos, especially those that involved Ghost-Types or Pokemon that did NOT need to eat, had extremely radical restructures. The whole thing was fascinating, possibly more than just seeing the transformation; imagining this was going on billions and billions of times through every part of the body was astounding.

Some said that living bodies were the most complex machines in all of nature, with bodily structure that has less chance of error than a computer, and far more range and versatility of movement, with the capacity of mostly-unlimited gain of knowledge. And that was just humanity; Pokemon had additional capacities, including the ability to generate electricity, chemicals, fire, and even water within their bodies and safely manipulating it. The Legends were, in particular, amazing; the Chimera Mutagen that had the Deoxys genes in it was a thrill to behold.

Speaking of which, he had heard from the crew that Raidon had captured Celebi as his most recent exploit. As if that racket caused by the Battle of Goldenrod (or more accurately, the catastrophe of Goldenrod) was enough huge news. Dr. Prop made a mental note; he'd HAVE to get the genes for that thing and examine them, closely. Deoxys'es genes alone had the capacity to reveal whole new fields of energy generation and conservation, even the possibility of a Psionic Generator; and that alone could lead to how to harness Psionic power in everyday devices. He could already TASTE the possible applications; the ability of telekinesis, a force often considered stronger and more varied than magnetism in attraction and repulsion, could make great use in self-defense tools, long-range object grabbing of all varieties, and even weapons enhanced with psionic capabilities-the power of a shotgun in a weapon the size of a pistol! And that was just one subset of powers he knew to exist, and that wasn't even the more outlandish ideas, and all from just ONE legend!

But, he was just improving Chimera Mutagens now. He also had a practical, non-chimera idea immediately afterwards to grab, one that was simple and probably would take little convincing to get off the ground. I mean, a superior assault rifle shouldn't be too difficult, right?

In any case, back to the microscope...Though, Dr. Prop's mind was also kind of one one other idea: What of his own Chimera form?

He honestly thought that everyone should be a Chimera at some point. Mega and Ultra forms aside, just the base form had SO much potential. He saw a LOT of people have fun flying around and being terrifying, or cute in the case of others. There were also a lot of people discussing which forms were the most powerful. Stacking effects seemed to have a nasty result; one person noted that having a lot of Pokemon with poisonous claws made their claws even more poisonous than either Pokemon, acidic even. Others noted some rather cheap combinations; Ninetales and Ampibom made rounds, making close-range combat against them from ANY direction a frightening aspect likely to end with some hideous, painful, humiliating curse, followed by quick death from an eleven-handed technique. There was also Donphan, Cloyster and Garbador; apparently the combination could just use Rollout and roll around, causing destruction and picking up the debris as it went, growing to impressive sizes without needing FES and being nigh-indestructible on its own. If they were ever stopped, the debris remained on them (as part of Garbador's trait to absorb garbage no doubt), and hence they just continued the rampage as a 10-foot tall junk monster that would not flinch to almost anything. Unless Pokemon specializing in energy-based attacks came in. Then he'd be unconscious.

Dr. Prop theorized that, with abilities thrown into the mix, the combinations would get even more stupid powerful. He thought of a lot of combinations. At least one, in theory, was totally invincible, but there was an extreme, lethal drawback to go with it and wasn't all that offensively powerful anyways-Dr. Prop saw no practical use for it even in the most dire of circumstances. Several were frighteningly effective and very destructive, but they required a level of repetition in tactics that a flexible, clever opponent could use against them. Dr. Prop couldn't settle his mind down on any single one of them, in any case. He'd still need his human form, unless he got really clever about what he chose and made a form mostly the same in size and structure, which, while possible, were hard to optimize to combat.

"DOCTOR HARUANGI! DOCTOR HARUANGI! WE HAVE A CRISIS!!!" Massadar screamed. Dr. Prop, out of shock, shoved his eye a LITTLE too close to the microscope, which wasn't exactly a pleasant experience.

Getting up and now holding his eye in pain, he barely had a time to even ask what the crisis was before Yantil dragged him away. "It's Doctor Tiantus! He's unconscious, along with Finch, and Noah, and Raidon! I CAN'T GET THEM UP! I even kicked him in the face!" He said, hushing himself.

OK, that was...That was REALLY serious. Massadar and Te Haruangi rushed through the Deathwing, up to the Navigation rooms, all the while Massadar muttered to Dr. Prop all sorts of worries and concerns, including how he simply did NOT ever get enough sleep. ("I told him four hours would simply NEVER work, I told him!")

When they finally arrived, Noah had managed to wake up. Neither he nor Massadar had any idea he was into bunnies, but they wouldn't bug him about THAT. Massadar rushed in to Tiantus'es side. "Captain Ashfield...You woke up, what happened? I couldn't wake up any of you before! How did you wake up! We can't leave them like this!" Massadar yelled, still attempting to shake Tiantus awake.

Propizio simply could not get what was going on right now...They looked totally unharmed (Except Tiantus, with a red patch where Yantil kicked him in the head), and yet, they were literally so lifeless...Only adding to the strangeness of the scene was the fact that one of them-likely Raidon-was not acutally human at the time, but rather, in a Burst Mode...He heard that Raidon caught Celebi-this could have been his Mega Evolution. After all, they definitely did have an Ancient Burst Heart...But, it was all so confusing.

"N-n-noah, what is happening?" Dr. Prop said, really just repeating Yantil's question.

Team Aqua
    Xelsez residence, Floroma Town, Sinnoh. En-Route to Eternia City.

Yarvick came onto a scene a lot less pretty than he imagined it.

Blood. Just blood, everywhere. A few bits of innards, too, but mostly just blood, almost everywhere. The corpse had been moved-he could not CONFIRM it was his mother slain here, but he had a VERY good feeling that it could be nobody else.

OK, so, adding up all the madness that occurred this day and the last alone: He stole a meteorite from a rival disguise thief; it turned out to make Hyperion sick; Hyperion got mutated into a Deoxys while he poked around with Chimera Mutagens and a Mad Scientist he has a crush on; He was given an Ancient Burst Heart and turned into Mega Deoxys; He had blown up a whole ship's defense and moved inwards to eradicate it of crew; he brainwashed a captain to freverish Aqua Loyalty; he blew up Harper Tower; he laid witness to Giovanni's crafty escape; he fought some a**holes, didn't remember because they did jacks**t; he flew back and RETURNED the ABH, officiating his membership of Aqua beyond mercenary.

He had gotten an email SUPPOSEDLY from his completely-absent father, requesting they meet while taking explicit steps to ensure it WAS Yarvick and with the utmost secrecy; he found out that Tiantus had decided to put a bomb in him and had said bomb put out; he left for a ferry, and that night discovered the existence of the Clockwork Coalition; he got up to Sandgem Town, where a man that was quite clearly one of the two he saw talking about the Clockwork Coalition obviously spying on him, found another POSSIBLE spy for the CC, and then Velvetine himself as he just most clearly murdered his mother. Oh, and there were a group of people he JUST so happened to keep overhearing, talking of some cryptic plan of theirs.

Dear Arceus his life got interesting by the truckload. Next thing he'd knew he'd learn of his origins as Yog-Sothoth, become a trillionaire-crime fighter by night, and eat the sun.

But...His mother! She was dead! Yarvick could NOT say that it was a spectacular mother-son relationship due to his lifestyle choices and his then-relentless pursuit of his dad, but holy s**t, she was dead! His mother! Dead!

OK, maybe it wasn't her? No body...OK, again, who'd be most likely to be here? She's dead!

If he met Velvetine again, he'd draw fast and shoot his sorry a** straight to the express delivery service to hell. He could have totally done it during that long walk, but he didn't have any reason to draw attention to himself.

This was unbelievable! He was angry! He was REALLY angry! He didn't even realize he'd get this angry! But here he was, really angry!

...Then it came across his mind to search his mother's jewels and sell them.

No, screw that. He'd leave them there. This was more important!

But first...His dad. Unless it was a trap-and it was possible-he didn't know who he was. It could be that he had some role in this. This was too much coincidence, SOMETHING was going on, Yarvick didn't know what, but there was something, and he figured his dad had a hand to play in this.

But, he had to get going. Now. Yggdrasil Hotel. He could chase Velvetine the rest of his f***ing life, but the sooner he got to his father the better.

Yarvick left. Nobody was in sight, and he knew if people were hiding. He went east, towards Eternia Forest and subsequently the city. He rememebered to take the shortcut around the forest...No time to waste now.

Moribund Warrior-Poet Lord Celebi's Avatar
    OOC: Sorry for the short post. I did not sleep well last night, so I'm a zombie.

IC:
    Raidon Makoto
    Corporeally: War Room, AMS Deathwing, Mirage Island, Hoenn
    Spiritually: The Black Lodge
    Affected RPers: Neo Emolga, bronislav84, and Tazz

They just kept coming and coming. Diablos fell and gave way to even more twisted horrors: the Fallen. To the naked eye, they looked only like wisps of shadows, but as one stared into the vast expanse of their soul, one's mind flashed full of pure sin. They were more just than monsters, they were symbols of all atrocity committed past, present, future, and in parallel dimensions. Diabora's laughter rumbled throughout the room as the Shadows swarmed the tired Raidon Makoto. He struck one with his swords, but the shadow remained stalwart and continued to advance, completely ignoring the blow. Try as he could, he couldn't stop the beings of pure nightmare from surrounding him with sin. Their bodies resembled grew arms, eyes, and tongues in places they didn't belong, as the edges of their shadows turned into razor sharp arms. The shadows began to lick Makoto, tasting him before taking a bite.

<Raidon, this is a dream, remember!> a voice screamed into his heard. Makoto was surrounded by a flash of fire, warding off the Fallen long enough for it to continue. <And what is the only thing you can't do in a dream?>

Die, Makoto thought. Thinking quickly, he grabbed his blade and cut his stomach open, committing seppuku like the Samurai Warlords of days past. The topical pain was quickly supplanted by the phantasmagoria of the dream breaking. The dread lord of the Deathwing came to in the War Room of the AMS Deathwing. Noah Ashfield and a member from Hale's skunkworks (Makoto believed it was a scientist named Dr. Prop) were violently shaking the bodies of Makoto and his Captains, trying to wake them from the dream.

Hale came to first after Makoto, "Ugh. Why does my fucking face hurt?" Lando and Reynolds soon followed. Groggily, the dread lord wiped the sleep from his eyes and looked down at his hands--they were normal. When the dream broke, he lost his Burst with Celebi. In one of the chairs, the Chronarch still laid asleep. Makoto brushed his hand over its hand and realized that it wasn't still locked in the nightmare--it was just all tuckered out.

We'll resolve this later. I gave you a lot to think about, he thought. And I need to figure out who that voice was...

"Captain Ashfield, priority number one right now is stopping Diabora. This incident has proven him too powerful to exist. He questions my stranglehold on Hoenn and eventually all of Maridia. As such, we will use whatever means necessary to wipe his scum from the face of this planet. Is this clear?"
    He'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'd blow our minds.
    He's told us not to blow it 'cause he knows it's all worthwhile.

Senior Administrator

Noah "Neo" Ashfield
    AMS Deathwing Mirage Island, Hoenn
    Affected RPers: @Lord Celebi @The Nonexistent Tazz

I wasn't sure if we really dodged a bullet there or what, but I believed it was a trap. In any case, I wasn't alone for very long.

"Captain Ashfield... you woke up, what happened?"

Massadar. The guy was freaking out and it was quickly getting annoying, so I figured I'd get him to relax.

"I couldn't wake up any of you before!" Massadar shouted again. "How did you wake up!? We can't leave them like this!"

"Shut up, sit down, and relax," I told him, really giving him the look that he should just chill out. "It was some kind of shared dream, and Diabora was there. They're not dead if that's what you're thinking."

"N-N-Noah, what is happening?" Some other scientist dude asked me.

I honestly wasn't sure myself, but I knew for a fact that freaking out like these guys were doing just made me feel like smashing glass to work the irritation off.

"I think it's some kind of trap," I told him. "I doubt it's going to take Raidon long to figure it out."

And it was true, it wasn't long until the boss and Tiantus came to. Shortly after, Reg and Finch soon followed. The only one who was still sleeping was Celebi.

"Ugh, what does my fucking face hurt?" Tiantus asked.

Probably because some moron kicked it.

"Captain Ashfield, priority number one right now is stopping Diabora," the boss told me. "This incident has proven him too powerful to exist. He questions my stranglehold on Hoenn and eventually all of Maridia. As such, we will use whatever means necessary to wipe his scum from the face of this planet. Is this clear?"

"You bet your ass it is," I nodded. "I have a feeling that asshat meant to keep us trapped in there much longer, but we're nobody's bitch."

I got back on my feet, but then I could tell something happened in that dream that I felt I needed to speak up about. If I didn't mention this now, it was going to peck my brain apart.

"I dunno about you, but while we were in there, I had a feeling we weren't alone," I told the boss. "I made contact with the guy that Diabora referred to as Qinglong, and Diabora mentioned I was the seed of Qinglong the same way he said you were the seed of Zhu-Quiao, whoever the hell that is. Now, at first I thought it could have been just part of the dream, but then again, that wouldn't make sense. Qinglong actually helped me bail out of that dream trap, which would be total paradox if Qinglong was only limited to Diabora's dream itself. There's no damn way Diabora would have put in an exit guide in his own dream trap. That means somewhere out there, I owe somebody named Qinglong a beer."

As for where the hell he was, I didn't have a clue. But in any sense, I was hoping he'd find me first. And I was hoping he would beat Diabora when it came to that race.

Janine "Angel" Price
    Affected RPers: @The Nonexistent Tazz

Oh, that was awful! After a really long shower and getting myself dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, I knew that horrible experience was going to give me nightmares for years! I still think Kaede didn't have it nearly as bad as I did, but if I tried to get payback for a payback, oh boy, this cycle could go on for years and it would be UGLY.

It really made me think about something though. Being trapped in that... oh, totally disgusting skunk body was not cool considering that hey, I'd be stuck like that if I didn't have anyone inject me with the reversal agent. I mean given, no one should ever, EVER mix Snorlax into their Chimera form, but it did present a pretty iffy scenario. Some Ultra Chimera forms could leave the person trapped and stuck like that unless they got help. I mean heck, Keade could have been heartless and just left me like that for days if she wanted! Yikes. But in any cases, I was thinking... maybe we should look into allowing reversal evolution be possible without the need for reversal agents, just so as long as it was all in the mind.

This was going to be tough though. But hey, where reversal evolution could be allowed, so could forward evolution! Now... how to make evolution and reverse evolution possible without chemicals, all controlled by mental focus. Ho boy, I might just be trying to do the impossible here. The Chimera's body would have to be "naturally" producing both evolution and reverse evolution chems in their own body, and said chemicals would need to be mentally activated... somehow. But hey, if it were possible, that would mean...!

...a Chimera could just keep evolving... possibly infinitely!

No way, could it really be possible!? It was really cool to think about it this way, but yeah, I'd have to really think this one over.

In the meantime, I heard they were making "improvements" to my Chimera mutagens. Pft, yeah, whatever. Apparently, I first learned that some knucklehead thought "hey, it's inefficient, we found a way you could add four extra Pokémon forms to it to make for a total of twelve." TWELVE!? Who was the nutball who thought hey, slapping a whopping twelve Pokémon parts to a single person was a good idea? I mean heck, I was even feeling the overload with just that bunny angel form, and that only had eight! Whoever had twelve was going to be like some crazy, funky multi-headed carnival freak show that would give little kids nightmares for years! Really, I tried HARD to think of four extra Pokémon I could tack onto the angel bunny form without making a total mess of it. And yeah, I just couldn't do it!

And then I found out that knucklehead was Massadar. Yeah, because that lab clown liked putting his own touch into everything we made around this joint. Kind of like finding out he put raisins in the batter you meant to be for chocolate chip cookies! Why did he have to go mess around with something that was great already?

In any case, I figured I'd try toying around with the idea of evolution and reversal evolution. A MAX evolution... hey, that made for a cool name! AMAXA. Sounded.. epic! So, Project AMAXA... totally about seeing if it were possible to have a Chimera mutagen equip a Chimera with a reversal agent gland and a FES gland and somehow have those both be connected to the Chimera's neural network. I dunno, sounded like a fantasy dream, but hey, maybe Kaede could be swayed to work on it. I did give her a pretty convincing reason why it might be handy in the case a Chimera got stuck!

Team Aqua
    Route 205, En-Route to Eternia City, Sinnoh.

This was officially Yarvick's first time of going onto Route 205-or at least, onto Route 205 beyond the energy plant. He didn't expect it to be so...Rugged and confined. Two small cliffs made it a more cramped space than he anticipated, and as it turned out, going between the valleys just lead to a dead end, forcing him backwards and making him climb onto one of the cliffs. All the while, pesky newcomer trainers kept asking him for a battle, which he forcibly declined at every instance. He was not in a fantastic mood right now, and the older trainers would have respected that. The Newbies, however, were always eager for an a**-whooping that Yarvick simply was not in the mood for.

It didn't matter if it was coincidence at this point. His mother DIED (and had her body missing, so no burial to boot), his dad was still a total enigma and was being far too paranoid (if he could just FLY there without disobeying his dad's orders he'd have done so already), and this was assuming it was even his dad and NOT a giant trap for an ABH he simply didn't have. As for himself, he was feeling far more angry about it all than even he anticipated. He expected it to be painful, but it felt worse. He felt...Hollow, like a large chunk of him just vanished. He didn't even REALIZE how much of him was gone.

Bluh, his mother worried too much about him, specifically over his habit of compulsive larceny. It was an obviously legitimate concern, but she didn't understand why HE did it...It wasn't just a simple greed (though money helped), and though he had a sense of self-preservation, safety was not his primary concern. It was the simple, pure thrill of going in, taking something important, and getting out, all under the noses of some of the most powerful, wealthy individuals in the world. He was facing forces that by all rights he never could and injuring them in ways that could otherwise be impossible...It made him feel pretty powerful! It made him feel alive, more importantly, like that pumping blood in his veins and the breath in his lungs was actually being put to good use-if not WHOLESOME use. Plus, had she been more open with his father's identity from the start, it would put this whole crazy scheme to waste-he'd KNOW who his father was and wouldn't have curiosity get the better of him and drag him here.

And this was not counting the Clockwork Coalition, the murderers responsible. Their leader, Duke Velvetine, specifically. He looked so utterly calm when they passed...The only indication of something hideously wrong was a small stain of blood on the handle of the sword, and that was utterly it. It was like this was a routine performance, to go into households and murder random bystanders. It was tasteless, messy, and generally lacking in moral fiber-even from a pragmatic standpoint, abiding by some simple moral customs (in his case, only theft, no assassinations or murders) garnered more folk than people realized on the black market. And, of course, the crazy guy was probably out to gut his current employers. Literally everything pointed to them being the next logical targets of Team Aqua, barring their demise or some more important thing coming up.

He was going to get payback, most likely through Aqua's continued domination. If there was one thing he could do before their possible demise, it would be to direct them at the Clockwork Coalition through his knowledge and watch them burn to ashes. If there was one thing that was certain, there was no faction bada** enough to stop Aqua...At least, not completely.

"Hey, hey mister!" Yelled another 12-year old, obviously far too eager to get battling experience with his Pokemon. Yarvick knew the Trainer code of honor involved looking someone in the face as part of accepting the challenge. Hence, one of the best ways to refuse a challenge without talking is to simply avoid staring at it, like an angry wolf, and walk away.

Unfortunately, unlike an angry wolf, the trainer was looking for a fight this time. "Hey mister, I want to battle you!" yelled the snot-nosed brat. Yarvick didn't even bother looking his way.

"HEY MISTER! TURN AROUND! I WANT TO BATTLE YOU!" The obnoxious trainer yelled.

"Not interested!" Yarvick snarled. He seriously wasn't in the mood.

"But you have Pokemon!" The trainer said.

"That doesn't mean I'm obliged to fight every battle I come across, kid!" Yarvick yelled back, without turning his head towards the source. "I'm busy and I've got places to be!" He picked up his pace.

A Poke Ball was thrown overhead, and out came a Prinplup. "I challenge you to a Pokemon Battle, like it or not!" The kid said.

Oh, dear lord. It was THIS kind of trainer. He only knew of one other guy, a guy called Vergil Brianson, some transfer from Unova back in 5th grade notable for having albinism. Unlike Yarvick's position as vertically challenged, Vergil's blood-red eyes and white hair were the talk of the town (though everyone who didn't like him made note of his abnormally large ears). Yarvick having a Porygon back in the day, and he having a Timburr, it was almost incessant whining on wanting to battle. He wasn't one of the people who derided him for his lack of height, though, so every-so-often he granted his wish, which usually resulted in Atlas taking a mighty beating due to Type Advantage and not having a clue on tactics, being only eleven at the time. Unfortunately, after 90% of the battles ended in a loss and the Timburr evolved, Yarvick just started avoiding him too, which lead to him tossing his Poke Ball overhead to force him into a challenge that he, at that point, still lost a majority of the time until he got to the finer points of using his single Pokemon. Yarvick also saw him basically beg anyone with a Pokemon to fight him. He was d**m well determined to become the very best he could be, which, while admirable, just got on Yarvick's nerves after a good long while.

"Kid, seriously?! You know this is really just wasting my time, and I don't have much of it!" Yarvick said.

The kid came around. Yarvick saw a few of Vergil's features in him, including his elephant-sized ears. It was probably Vergil's son, or nephew, or some other relative. He must have gotten married...Briefly contending with images of himself and Janine in a cathedral, kissing deeply after having just said the vows, he faced the brat. Like father like son...Though, he lacked Vergil's albinism, instead with blue eyes and a shaven brown head.

"You can't back down from a challenge, unless you're a chicken! And you're not a chicken!" The son of Vergil said.

"Kid, I've got to go meet my dad, I haven't met my dad, like, EVER. Seriously, passing." Yarvick said. He didn't have to lie at all, that was dead true. However, the Prinplup just got in his way.

"You either take us down or we'll just keep blocking your way!" The obnoxious kid said.

Oh dear Arceus he really was like his father.

"I am so going to crush you. Eos, finish him quickly." Yarvick said, with a noticable venom in his voice, throwing the Poke Ball to meet his opponent as the kid got behind and to the right of his Prinplup.

The creature that came OUT of the Poke Ball was DEFINITELY not Eos. In fact, it was a finned creature, blue with some orange spikes on the cheeks, hunched over...Oh dear Arceus no, he confused Eos and her Poke Ball with Oceanus.

Yarvick's face looked like he just saw his best friend eaten by Rayquaza, and was now next on its menu.

"F***! OCEANUS, NO!" Yarvick yelled. Even the kid immediately realized (from the unambiguous look of 'oh s**t' on Yarvick's face) that something had gone horribly, horribly wrong. He ducked immediately, and thanked Arceus he did so as fast as he did-Oceanus immediately shot at Yarvick with Aqua Jet, missing by inches, making the ground quake slightly where he landed from sheer force, only a few feet behind him. He got up quickly and reached for Oceanus'es Poke Ball, attempting to return it.

Oceanus eyed the Poke Ball, and, in an incredibly fast motion, destroyed it. He was now in CQC range, the last range Yarvick wanted to be at.

"Bubblebeam!" Shouted the kid. The Prinplup responded, sending a distracting jet of bubbles at Oceanus. It was harmless otherwise, but Yarvick used the brief blinding of the light as cover and got WELL out of range of Oceanus'es hands, attempting to pull out Rhea and stop this conflict.

Blinded by bubbles but hardly fazed by them, Oceanus did something natural and WAY too destructive-Earthquake. The ground suddenly rattled, sending rocks off the cliff-side, and Yarvick tried his best to get away. He was almost away from the falling rocks, when luck dictated that it would finally stop working in Yarvick's favor and send a Rock straight at his head.

BONK!

Yarvick awoke with a pounding, painful sensation focused on his head and several painful sensations on his chest. He managed to get up alright, and looked around. Route 205. His head was the only thing that was hit-he wasn't buried in rocks...Mercifully.

"Prinnn..." Said a sad voice to his left. Yarvick turned, and saw two things: An unconscious Oceanus, KO'd by a considerably large boulder to the head, and a dead obnoxious trainer, his skull shattered like porcelein by a pile of smaller boulders that covered most of his body. The Prinplup looked longingly at the dead kid, tear streaks down its eyes.

Yeah, he wasn't recovering from that even if the brat had MEND.

Oh dear Arceus. Nobody was around. They'd think he was directly responsible for this, whether Oceanus was clearly out of control or not! D**mit, not another one of these instances! He stomped the ground angrily at the d**m stupidity of it all. If only he sent Eos out as planned, or managed to send out Rhea before Oceanus used Earthquake, then he wouldn't be in this bind! He recalled there was technology to discover the last known owner of a Pokemon even if it appeared wild, so even if the case seemed to be another murder by an overly-territorial wild Pokemon, they'd know in time that it was him.

The Prinplup looked to Yarvick-a response to his angry stomp. Yarvick expected some level of anger or whatnot, but it seemed that he couldn't even bring itself to do that, merely staring at his chest with a sad look on its face. Then Yarvick looked down and noticed the pinpricks of blood where the stinging pain was-the Prinpulp probably got a bit angry and used Peck. Repetitively. But it seemed this was some time after this...An hour, even.

In any case, he was alive...And the sooner away from this catastrophe, before someone else discovers it, the better. Also, the sooner he could apply some bandages to the wounds, the better as well. He no longer wanted to give any association with Oceanus-he had attempted to kill Yarvick for the last time, and Yarvick had extended the olive branch quite openly for some time. Truly his loyalties to Commander Brillo were undying and unyielding, to the point where even with the love of his life on the line he would still murder the accidental murderer of his trainer.

This was NOT looking good for Yarvick. It was a matter of time before it was discovered he was responsible for the crazy destruction at Goldenrod (at least partially), a clear act of terrorism that would land him on execution row without doubt...Even if it was Johto and not Sinnoh that got blown up.

Then again, who'd take the risk of having anyone with the loyalty of Deoxys left alive?

He was so focused in his thoughts and worries that he did not at all notice the Prinplup walking behind him...

Team Aqua
    Affected RPers: @Neo Emolga AND @Lord Celebi

"Shut up, sit down, and relax," Noah said, trying to give off calming and reassuring vibes despite his clear irritation. "It was some kind of shared dream, and Diabora was there. They're not dead if that's what you're thinking."

That did not do anything to internally calm Massadar down-anyone could tell by the looks in his eyes, his absolutely terrified, panicked-to-hell looks, but he nevertheless took a seat, shaky. Propizio recalled Diabora only through some recent testing; he was apparently the voice in the ABH, an unrelenting troll that would find the rowdier corners of the internet to be to his liking. If this was any indication, he clearly had more power than just teasing people...

"I think it's some kind of trap, I doubt it's going to take Raidon long to figure it out," he added.

And, with that, just as it looked like Yantil was about to faint from sheer worry, Raidon came to, debuting, leaving an unconscious Celebi. Not long afterwards did Doctor Tiantus, with an abnormally agitated remark about his head hurting. Dr. Prop decided not to bother with why it was so, the situation looked...Tense. Reg Lando and Finch Reynolds came to shortly thereafter. Dr. Prop's attention was almost wholly focused on the unconscious Celebi-so much potential.

He refocused on Raidon once the Dread Lord spoke: "Captain Ashfield, priority number one right now is stopping Diabora. This incident has proven him too powerful to exist. He questions my stranglehold on Hoenn and eventually all of Maridia. As such, we will use whatever means necessary to wipe his scum from the face of this planet. Is this clear?"

Hoo boy...This had to be pretty serious. Whatever Diabora was, it was now blatantly clear that it was a massive pain in Aqua's side and Raidon intended to eliminate it, which also meant it had physical presence.

"You bet your a** it is," Noah said, nodding his head. "I have a feeling that a**hat meant to keep us trapped in there much longer, but we're nobody's b**ch."

"I dunno about you, but while we were in there, I had a feeling we weren't alone," Noah said, after a brief silence. "I made contact with the guy that Diabora referred to as Qinglong, and Diabora mentioned I was the seed of Qinglong the same way he said you were the seed of Zhu-Quiao, whoever the hell that is. Now, at first I thought it could have been just part of the dream, but then again, that wouldn't make sense. Qinglong actually helped me bail out of that dream trap, which would be total paradox if Qinglong was only limited to Diabora's dream itself. There's no damn way Diabora would have put in an exit guide in his own dream trap. That means somewhere out there, I owe somebody named Qinglong a beer."

Qinglong and Zhu-Quiao. Well, he hadn't heard of those names before. Definitely didn't seem to be anything to take lightly...

A few minutes later, and Propizio was now altering the DNA sequences within the very structure of the mutagens as planned, in an attempt to perfect the mutagens. He figured that, regardless of what some people might think-ranging from "It's Overkill," to "Thinking of eight Pokemon is hard enough," to "I still don't want to try Chimera Forms yet," all of which were valid, but in Propizio's opinion, if something wasn't brought to its full potential, it was a waste-and there were many who thought like that. Potential is not a thing to waste, and if there was anything that had potential, it was Chimeras.

Thinking about it: Now humanity had a way to go freakishly far beyond JUST bursting, and had just SO many applications! Sometimes the powers of multiple Pokemon even interacted in ways that made them incredibly dangerous-IE, Ampibom and Ninetales combos for an extra nine hands of cursed potent, and why not throw in Machamp for even better control and a LOT more power? The combinations were amazing-and having more room to combine Pokemon could undoubtably lead to some truly amazing things. Granted, it was pretty hard to think of effective Chimera forms past eight donors, but there were a lot of ways this could go.

Whether or not the extra potential for extra donor genes was appreciated, a Pokemon's actual Abilities, ranging from the mundane to the extraordinary, had quite an impressive power to them, especially in pairs, and Dr. Prop could not see that going to waste. He could think of brutal combinations, or things that cover weaknesses. Rain Dish and Dry Skin to effectively give a MEND-like effect in rain; Simple and Contrary, which would take the well-known Serperior strategy of spamming Leaf Storm and crank it up to eleven in a hurry. Even having one ability could be incredible; A Chimera that would struggle against such moves as Earth Power would find Levitate a blessing (to say nothing of the fact that Levitate makes one FLY.)

All based on some simple tweaks to genetics. Well, theoretically. In order to PROVE that, well, he'd need more testing. He'd always need more testing, he'd need it to prove anything, even though he was fairly confident he was correct just based off of his theory. Testing was how any scientist could back up their theories, and a good test could prove even the most outlandish ideas, and for Dr. Prop, testing was the FUN part of his job, at least as soon as it got to the life-sized models.

That was the fun of being a scientist-for being alternatively recognized as absolutely insane and an unparalleled genius, sometimes both at the same time, or sometimes one after the other.

Of course, the actual process of modifying the mutagen, though still quite better than just endlessly writing down equations, was still tedious. He had to make note of EVERY change he made, no matter how minor. It was for the simple reason that, quite frankly, if it could not be reproduced in a laboratory setting under the same environment-scientific common sense here!-it was effectively a spoiled theory, and he would NOT fall victim to that. So, with every alteration to the base mutagen he made, he wrote down WHAT the alteration was, with what tool did he make it, and if he dared to backspace because he made a mistake (a reoccurring event due to his klutzy tendencies), he wrote THAT down too.

Science was only boring when it first started, or int he opening stages. The fun came when it was time to actually use the crazy tricks he had planned out. Dr. Prop already had ideas on how to woo people over to the idea: Make a Chimera with the capacity to use Flash Fire, stuff it with no less than ELEVEN other Pokemon who were all unanimously weak to fire, and have someone shoot flames at him and watch as he sits through it unharmed. He could already see the looks on their faces when a Chimera that by all rights should instantly die to fire instead thrived without even blinking. It made him smile through work that, when not frustrating, was simply tedious.

Being a scientist was a job where you EARNED your fun.