Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PXR Launch Event: Art Contest

Hey there, everyone! First and foremost, welcome to Pokemon Crossroads! We have now officially launched and the forum is open for posting.

To kick off our opening, PXR will be hosting an art contest. This will be our very first contest and we truly hope it will be successful. :) The rules for the contest are outlined below:

1) For this contest, the theme is your favorite Pokemon. This means you can draw whatever your favorite Pokemon is in whichever way you please!
    2) Images can be drawn digitally, traditionally, or even sprited. Take your pick.
    3) Please do not plagiarize or copy existing images. Create your own artwork!
    4) The deadline is in exactly two weeks from this post, or May 31st, 2013, at 11:59PM EST.
    5) Make sure your image is not over 800 pixels in width and 800 pixels in height.
    5) To submit your entry, please private message Sheep with your image before the deadline.

And that's all! Happy participating! You may ask any questions you have here~
    Last edited by Sheep; 05-26-2013 at 03:20 PM.

I'll participate!

Oooooo, fun stuff! I'll see if I can squeeze in time for this!

Glad to see you guys are participating! <33

Sent you a PM, Sheep, in case you didn't get it.

Exactly how big is 800 pixels by 800 pixels?
    VPP:

Quite large.
    Spoiler:

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

The limit doesn't really bother me, so if you go a bit over that's totally fine. :3 Just try not to send me 2000 x 2000 files, haha. Thanks for the entries so far, guys! :D

Hey guys! I'm going to be extending this for five more days to May 31st at 11:59PM EST in hopes of more entries. There won't be any more extensions after this, so get your entries in!

Ok. I'm working on my entry now. :)