.:|Eevee's Art Gallery|:.

.:|Eevee's Art Gallery|:.
    Hullo, and welcome to my art gallery! C: I don't draw too often, but, I hope you enjoy my work anyway. c:

I decided to move this from my art thread in PE2K, but I will be updating both! UvU

I'm planning on being a concept artist. I've been drawing for most of my life, but I haven't gotten quite serious until last year. Even then, I'm mostly doodling. I think you can tell between a doodle and the pieces I put serious work into. XD;

This thread will only have links to my drawings, I have far too many and sometimes they come out HUGE for whatever reason.

Not everything in here is just a drawing, some work is done with clay and the like as well!
    Order is from oldest to newest. :3

Pokemon

-Absol Sketch
    -Flareon Birthday
    -Lugia
    -Vaporeon and Flareon
    -Cubone Pendant
    -Pokemon Black Team Sketch
    -5 min. Vaporeon Sketch
    -Jolteon
    -5 min. Smeargle Sketch
    -Pikachu Pendant
    -Girafarig
    -Jolteon
    -Flareon

Misc.

-Hand Sketch
    -Flower Coaster
    -Butterfly Bracelet
    -Elvis
    -Sunset
    -Skull
    -Isaac Clarke (Dead Space)
    -Suit Sketch (Dead Space)
    -15 min. Optimus Prime sketch
    -5 min. Mutant Lupe Sketch (Neopets)
    -5 min. Wheatley Sketch (Portal 2)
    -5 min. Eye Sketch

WIP
    Flareon Line Art
    Spoiler:

Fennekin Sketch (No Line art)
    Spoiler:

Sandshrew WIP
    Spoiler:

Update log
    -Jolteon, December 26th
    -Flareon Line art and Fennekin sketch, March 12th.
    -Flareon finished, March 13th.
    -Shiny Furret and Sentret sketch, March 29th.
    -GCEA drawings and WIP, April 9th.

Pearl FC- | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790

And this one for a possible Nuzlocke!

You may now post! UvU

A new WIP for the art contest on the site. I decided to try painting fur/hair for once. I like how it's turning out so far! UvU
    Venonat WIP.jpg

Ooh, nice! :D I really like your pictures. ^_^ My favourite is the flareon you showed us a WIP of and also the sandshrew. 8D And I love the way you do your sketches. My sketches are sorta not as "figuring out proportions" as yours... XD I think I need to do more of that. But yeah, awesome job. 8D Your Elvis was also very good, and sadface that I don't play Dead Space and therefore don't know the characters, but you did them well nonetheless! 8D Great job.

The venonat looks pretty awesome, but you saved it as a jpg, and there are yucky blurry lines around it. :C Unless that's just the dumbness of the interwebs doing that but I'm not sure. xD

Keep it up. =D

~SF.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Ooh, nice! :D I really like your pictures. ^_^ My favourite is the flareon you showed us a WIP of and also the sandshrew. 8D And I love the way you do your sketches. My sketches are sorta not as "figuring out proportions" as yours... XD I think I need to do more of that. But yeah, awesome job. 8D Your Elvis was also very good, and sadface that I don't play Dead Space and therefore don't know the characters, but you did them well nonetheless! 8D Great job.

The venonat looks pretty awesome, but you saved it as a jpg, and there are yucky blurry lines around it. :C Unless that's just the dumbness of the interwebs doing that but I'm not sure. xD

Keep it up. =D

~SF.
    Ahhhh, thank you! :D I really love the Flareon and Sandshrew as well! (I still gotta finish the Sandshrew... maybe one day... XD) And, I just like building the character with shapes, I think? XD I find that there's less mistakes that way though, but that's just me. -u- But still, thank you! I'm glad that you like my works. ^-^

Also, I'm not sure why the internet messed up the way it did as it was actually saved as a .png file. XD I'll try uploading it on imageshack tomorrow then. XD
    Last edited by Rival Max; 04-07-2015 at 09:36 PM.

No worries. 8D Yay! XD (XDD Maybe...) Yeah, no, definitely! I mean, your strategy is a really good one that I should do as well. XD I'm just not entirely sure how. No worries. ^^ I really do! They're awesome.

Aw, lame. xDD Haha, good idea. Better those sites than directly to this one, I'm guessing.

~SF.