Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Oh no, I had the same idea. o________________o (Just with the interpretation of 'pride' anyhow. xD) Although I think I've run out of time to write mine...
    I'm in your mind, stealing your ideas. And planting the song used to Rick Roll people in there when I leave. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

2. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I just spoke with him and he's giving us about another 24 hours. x) Yipee! Also @Lunar Latias
    Unfortunately I can't this week. D:

I didn't have a good idea for the theme and now I'm busy and such cause my birthday is soon. 83

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    Unfortunately I can't this week. D:

I didn't have a good idea for the theme and now I'm busy and such cause my birthday is soon. 83
    Yeah I ran out of time to write mine too. xD Oh well. GO TEAM AQUA! And good luck Grassy because you're one of only two people who managed a story this week! xD
    And oh yeah! I saw that on facebook. OOO: Tomorrow, right? c:

~SF.

Yeah I ran out of time to write mine too. xD Oh well. GO TEAM AQUA! And good luck Grassy because you're one of only two people who managed a story this week! xD
    And oh yeah! I saw that on facebook. OOO: Tomorrow, right? c:

~SF.
    Yup, go Grassy! xD I'm hoping the theme is a little more interesting this week so I can come up with something to enter.
    AND YUSH. TOMORROW. I'm going to be old. ;n;

@Lightning Dash? Are we getting our theme yet? It's already Wednesday for me. =/

URPG Staff

I'm sorry guys, I got in a depressed mood as of recent due to something relating with this and some other stuff going around, and I know I'm a day late and I apologize for that. You will get an early start for next week's theme, for now though let's just get to this one. First of all though, the judging.

Judging
    So after going through the two entries I've received, I have scored them. The results give both team points, but here we go. The winner for first this week is

Grassy_Aggron from Team Awesome

with of course taking the place of second

Neo Emolga from Team Aqua.

You guys both wrote great stories, and I hope to see you in this theme. Speaking of theme, the theme this week is:

Nature

Bit cliche isn't it? Anyways, moving on, for this week you have to write a piece about ANY aspect of nature, whether it be from the water that flows through a stream, a simple flower going through growth, or a bird's view on the world from the height of a tree. Whatever you do and how you do it, is your choice.

Congrats, Grassy! A victory yet again. xD

It's okay about life troubles. I'm sure we all understand; I'm glad to hear that we'll have a head-start next week.

So I'm wondering...what exactly does that theme have to say about pokemon? I suppose the pokemon could just be...out in nature? How much of the story needs to focus on nature? Or does it just have to include a scene or two in/around nature or something?

~SF.

Congrats, Grassy! A victory yet again. xD

It's okay about life troubles. I'm sure we all understand; I'm glad to hear that we'll have a head-start next week.

So I'm wondering...what exactly does that theme have to say about pokemon? I suppose the pokemon could just be...out in nature? How much of the story needs to focus on nature? Or does it just have to include a scene or two in/around nature or something?

~SF.
    I asked LD this earlier and he said it doesn't have to be Pokemon related. We can incorporate them into the story as much as we want, but they don't have to be included at all.

And yeah, a head start on next week's theme would be helpful, especially since I have more computer-time during the weekends. It gives me a chance to work on a WAR submission when I'm not rushed/tired. c:

Quote Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post

I asked LD this earlier and he said it doesn't have to be Pokemon related. We can incorporate them into the story as much as we want, but they don't have to be included at all.

And yeah, a head start on next week's theme would be helpful, especially since I have more computer-time during the weekends. It gives me a chance to work on a WAR submission when I'm not rushed/tired. c:
    No I meant I wanted to use pokemon and I wasn't sure how it would fit in if we had to centre it around something in nature, like a river. xD

Haha, that's good. Good luck to everyone this week!

~SF.

No I meant I wanted to use pokemon and I wasn't sure how it would fit in if we had to centre it around something in nature, like a river. xD

Haha, that's good. Good luck to everyone this week!

~SF.
    FOR THE LOVE OF ARCEUS. I actually have an idea this week. I might enter! :D

12. This post has been liked by: