Thread: Ohai!

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

Ohai!

Hi everyone! I'm Fushigidane on PE2K. You may also know me on PE2K as Silver Slasher, Goho, or Venusaur456. But anyways, I'm here! Hopefully, this forum will be more active then PE2K is currently. :p

Welcome to PXR, Fushigidane Bulbasaur! ^v^

Yep, hopefully most the community of PE2K will establish here! Hard to let PE2K go, however, there's nothing left to be done. :\

/endrant

But honestly, welcome! If you need any help, you should ask a staff member (site staff aren't colored at the moment)! We'll all be happy to assist you in anyway we can! :D

Thanks, TE! Yeah, it sucks that PE2K is so inactive. =/ But yeah, I will ask for help if I need it!

Yeah, fortunately I didn't really mind having to abandon PokemonElite this time. It's likely because it's just too far gone...it is a downright shame, though. But at the same time, I see this new forum as a great opportunity: we now can have an active head administrator who will likely not abandon the forum as Ryan did. And even if he does for one reason or another, we still have Pokemon Trainer Sarah as a co-admin. c:

But I digress! It's good to see fellow members from pe2k join and start posting here. :D

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Yeah, it sucks. But I'm here now!

Oh gosh your username is the best ever. <3 Welcome to PXR, congrats on nabbing such a great name! Enjoy your time around the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    Oh gosh your username is the best ever. <3 Welcome to PXR, congrats on nabbing such a great name! Enjoy your time around the forum!
    Haha, thanks! Bulbasaur is awesome. I thought I may as well take it as the forum is fairly new.

we'll never forget our yesterdays
    Bulbasaur is so cute ;____; My favorite grass-type, indeed~! It's the reason why I'm into grass types to this day, really~! :3

...but anyway, fangirling over bulba aside, welcome to PCR~!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm Fushigidane on PE2K. You may also know me on PE2K as Silver Slasher, Goho, or Venusaur456. But anyways, I'm here! Hopefully, this forum will be more active then PE2K is currently. :p
    Dude, you still remember me? We used to ASB much back in the old days! Lol, glad to know you're alive and well :3 You going to be active here for a while then? Either way, welcome to Crossroads!
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    Dude, you still remember me? We used to ASB much back in the old days! Lol, glad to know you're alive and well :3 You going to be active here for a while then? Either way, welcome to Crossroads!
    Yeah, I remember you! =D I will be active here for as long as I can!