Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Arianne Spencer
    Virbank City ENDoG Facility
    ENDoG new recruit
    Affected RPers: Cobalt, The Protobabe

Arianne jumped when their commanding officer barked into the hallways. That man had a voice that could punch through solid wall, no problem. Leaping to her feet, Arianne watched nervously as Myra hurriedly cleaned and switched Pokemon. She said nothing as her friend hid the illegal Pokemon within her Altaria's wing. The blonde felt conflicted, still sorting through feelings of shock, confusion, and hurt. Still, what could she do? Myra was her friend. Her best friend. Arianne didn't like this one bit, but she couldn't just turn her back to Myra.

Sighing, Arianne followed Myra into the hallway, knowing that she would stand by her through this mess. Even if it got them both in trouble.

But why, Myra?

Arianne stood to attention, standing stock-still as she waited for the officer to come by. Lieutenant Timber was a tall fellow, with a strongly-built body and olive-toned skin. Arianne had heard a few stories about him; on duty, he was strict and a bit rough. He took his job seriously, although her reporters say that he's actually a pretty nice guy. While Arianne was glad to hear that, she wanted to make her best first impression (and she certainly did not want to bring attention to herself right then). So, she put on her best salute and waited for further instruction.

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Jace Timber
    ENDoG: Lieutenant
    Virbank ENDoG Facility
    ARPer’s: Charmander009 (Arianne) and Cobalt (Myra)

Jace made his way briskly down the halls, watching new recruits stand by their doorways with nervous expressions thinly veiled by a need to appear passive and militant. Panja strutted proudly alongside his Trainer, looking the part of a military Pokemon. The lion shot glares at random recruits, his red, sharp gaze making them twitch in fear. The glares weren’t useless intimidation, however; Luxrays had the ability to see through walls. Therefore, Jace didn’t even have to step foot into any of the rooms himself to check them; he relied on signals from Panja to tell him if there was something amiss. Jace stopped abruptly when the electric lion growled--a recruit’s bed was unmade. True to military form, the Lieutenant made a sharp turn, clicking his heels together in position and ending up extremely, uncomfortably close to the recruit whose room was in question.

“My Luxray sense something wrong with your room, boy,” Jace barked out. Letting the teen sweat a bit, Jace stepped into the barracks and saw that the beds were untidy--not a huge crime, normally, but here in ENDoG... well, it was something different entirely. With practiced ease and efficiency, Jace ripped all the sheets and blankets off of the beds and tossed them into the middle of the room. Then, he reached over with frightening energy to grab the trunk and dump all of the clothing and personal belongings out, making a huge mess in the middle of the room. Stalking out, he addressed the two boys on either side of the doorframe who were now both sweating bullets at the commotion. “These barracks are to be spotless and neat at all times! You two get your butts in there and make the room perfect by the time inspections are done!” The boys scrambled in to do as they were ordered, frightened energy making them faster than normal. Good; these recruits needed to learn to obey, and quickly, even under pressure. “If this room is not spotless, you will be dismissed! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?” he roared in strict cadences. “I wanna be able to take a quarter and bounce it off the sheets! I want your clothes folded so neatly that they have ninety degree angles! IS THAT CLEAR?!” The two teens mumbled a nervous “Yessir” in unison. Of course, Jace had to bark some more at that. “I CAN’T HEAR YOU!” “YESSIR!” they shouted louder this time, still cleaning frantically. Satisfied, the Lieutenant moved on, boots clicking quickly. Panja had finished scanning all the rooms... except the last one, which had two young women on either side of the door frame. The dark-haired man made his way over to them; Panja scanned the room, though it was obvious that one of the girls’ Altaria had made a home on the bed already. The barracks were neat and orderly, exactly as they should have been. But... Jace had an ulterior motive for coming here. The banned Gallade of Myra’s. Looking from one face to the other, Jace didn’t really know which girl was which.

Suddenly the Luxray made a noise as if confused. Glancing over at the lion and following his gaze, Jace saw that he was staring at the large bird. “Something wrong, Panja?” Jace questioned. Not knowing of his master’s motives, the lion just kept staring at the Altaria as if pointing. “Hmph. You two!” Jace barked at the girls. “Keep your Pokemon put away when you are able. At ease.” He walked back down the hallway and checked on the other recruits he’d shouted at--mostly to make an example of them. They were both breathing a bit heavily and sweating, but the room was now perfect. Giving the teens a withering look before they could get too proud of themselves, Jace marched back to the end of the hall. “As you were,” he barked. There was a collective feeling of relief in the room as he left.
    Last edited by TheProtobabe; 05-19-2013 at 06:45 AM.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Jamie
    Marked Freelancer: Rayquaza
    Mauville City
    Affected RPers: Saribre Ryu (Should Ilsa choose to go after Steven Stone)

After the destruction of Sky Pillar, Jamie stayed in Mosdeep, at a motel, never leaving the room during the day. He knew ENDoG wouldn't be happy with his intervention and that he should lay low. Over these days, he heard the roars of Rayquaza in the sky. After a few days, he surfed on Swampert to Slateport.

It had been a few days since Jamie arrived in Slateport city. He arrived near the harbour hoping to catch the next ferry back to Sinnoh, but instead finding a bunch of ENDoG agents there and at the beach. Jamie had no choice but to head north. Mauville town. From there, he could move west, through Hoenn, and Sevii Islands to Canalave city.

Jamie walked over the water, on the path named by the locals as the Low road. He heard that trainers used to wait here for battles, be it wild Pokemon or other trainers. Jamie looked west, and saw on the other side of the lake, a cave with a sign out the front.

New Mauville

As he was at the point of the path closest to the cave, he heard a strange cry. That of a Pokemon in pain, but none he had ever heard before. Jamie stopped walking, and pulled out his phone, recording the sound as it happened again. It sounded strangely familiar, but Jamie knew that he had to heal his Pokemon before doing anything else.

Jamie pulled out his pokedex, and listened to various Pokemon cries that other trainers had uploaded. After about 100 different cries, Jamie heard one that sounded like a match.

Latios

Jamie remembered the time when he found the injured Latias. That is why the cry sounded familiar. Eventually Jamie found himself in Mauville city, attempting to find a Pokemon Center. Due to the lack of battling these days, Pokemon rarely needed the treatment they offered. Many closed down because of this. Lucky for Jamie, there was one.

Jamie entered the Pokemon Center, and found a tall man in his 30s, with grey hair, standing by a teenager younger than himself, wearing a tshirt and a hood, with track pants. They sat by a table, talking whilst trying to look inconspicuous.

Jamie walked up to the counter and handed the nurse his four Pokeballs, and showed her his fake licenses for the Pokemon. He left the Pokeballs on the counter, and walked over to the vending machine.

"Hey you there!" Said the man in the corner. "Why don't you come join us?"

Jamie turned, and saw him beckoning to Jamie to join them.

Jet
    Mauville Pokemon Center
    Marked Freelancer: Latios
    Affected RPers: Same as above

Jet sat with Steven in the corner of the Pokemon Center. They were conversing via the whiteboard that Jet pulled out of his bag.

Jet looked up and saw Steven look over at a man slightly older that Jet, and beckon him over. However Jet couldn't see his mouth, and didn't know what he said.

Jet got his whiteboard marker, and drew three questions marks on the whiteboard. Steven erased it and wrote [I]'We need to know if Latios has been sighted around here. Don't worry, he is one of us. I saw the licenses for his Pokemon. They are all fake, and the Pokemon on them are not your regular household pets."

As Jet finished reading it, Steven erased it, and the young man walked over. He shook hands with Steven, as Steven introduced himself. Jet stood up and shook his hand, whilst taking his seat.

Whilst Steven and the man spoke, Jet pulled out Absol's Pokeball, and let him out, quickly putting him on a leash, side they were in public. Absol sat next to him, as Jet patted him, scratching him behind the ears.

Suddenly there was a sound. It was sudden, but disappeared within seconds. Jet looked around, trying to figure out what was going on. Steven was still talking to the man. Jet dismissed the sound, as his imagination, then pat Absol again. Suddenly he heard it again.

Jet held his hand on Absol's fur, and closed his eyes, concentrating on Absol, wondering if Absol was the key to him hearing sounds after over 10 years of silence.

There was black as Jet kept his eyes closed. Then suddenly, he could see, and hear. He was lower than he was when he closed his eyes. Suddenly, without doing anything, he looked at the left towards the door. Jet wondered what was going on, until he looked to the right, without doing anything and looked up.

Jet saw himself, his arm outstretched, and eyes closed. It hit him what was happening. He was seeing from Absol's perspective. He opened his eyes, and pulled his hand away. Suddenly, the voices that he heard, and the noises of the Pokemon Center became silence. Jet patted Absol again and closed his eyes.

"My friend and I have been searching for a special Pokemon around these parts. A legendary Pokemon." Said a male voice. Absol looked up and saw Steven speaking, "Latios."

Suddenly the other man got up, and grabbed Steven shoving him against the wall.

"You're one of them. ENDoG!" The man shouted, "I just risked my life trying to stop you bastards from getting Rayquaza. Now that he got away, I want a break, but I will break your legs if you even think about Latios!"

"Calm down Jamie." Steven said, "We are not ENDoG. We are against the, as much as you are. We have reason to believe Latios is hurt, and decided this is the best place to start looking for him."

Jet opened his eyes, and looked from his own perspective. He stood up, and grabbed Jamie's arm, pulling him off Steven.

"Judging by your reaction, you know something." Steven said, as Jet read his lips, "Please, tell us."

Jamie was silent for a second. Finally he responded.

"A cave south of here. New Mauville. I heard a strange cry from there, and the pokedex identified it as a Latios." Jamie said, "But if you are going after it I a, coming with you. That way if you are lying to me, and you are ENDoG agents, I can teach you a lesson."

Steven nodded in agreement. Jamie walked over to the counter, and picked up his Pokeballs. Jet stood up and got Flygon's, and Steven Skarmory's.

"When do you want to head off?" Jamie said, attaching the Pokeballs to his belt, and pocketing the fake licenses.

"No time like the present. And if our sources are reliable, we should get there soon, otherwise we might be too late." Steven said, as the group walked out the door. They made their way to the waters edge, as Jamie called out his Swampert, Jet called out his Lanturn and Steven called out his Skarmory again. After surfing and flying above the water for a few minutes, the group found the cave.

Jet closed his eyes, and held his palm on Lanturn. Suddenly he was seeing from Lanturn's perspective.

"It is silent now. When I passed by before, it was crying regularly." Jamie said, showing signs of concern.

He was right. Lanturn couldn't hear a sign of any Pokemon. They called their Pokemon back to their Pokeballs, and entered the cave. There was a thick door that blocked their way, but they had already found what they needed. On the ground in front of the door, was a large, blue jet-like Pokemon. It's eyes were closed, and its body was stained with blood, from what looked like bullet holes, and burns. ENDoG got to it.

Jet walked over, and put his index and middle finger under its chin, where it's pulse should be. There was nothing. It was dead. Jet shook his head, and saw Steven sigh, and Jamie walk over to the metal door. He bashed his fist on the door in rage.

Jet stood up, eyes watering at the sight of the dead Pokemon. He didn't hear Steven walk over to him, and didn't know Steven did so, until Steven touched him on the arm.

Jet closed his eyes, seeing from the perspective of Steven.

"We were just that little bit late." Steven said.

Jamie turned around, eyes ready at the sight of the dead Pokemon.

"I am going to destroy them." Jamie said, "They killed Latios for existing. So I will do the same. Those worthless pieces of **** won't know what hit them."

Though Jet wasn't as vocal as Jamie, he felt the same rage. He had been dreaming about Latios in pain. Now that he was here, with its dead body, he knew this was the Pokemon. And he knew that he wanted revenge.

Myra
    ENDoG: New Recruit
    Virbank city ENDoG HQ
    Affected RPers: Charmander009, the Protobabe

"That was close," Myra said to Arianne, as she closed her door, "Thanks Altaria."
    Myra walked over, and grabbed the Pokeball from her wing, and pocketed it.

"I am going to hide Gallade now," Myra said, "I will be back later tonight. Come on Altaria, feel like stretching your wings?"

Myra left the room, leaving Arianne behind, as Altaria followed. Myra made sure to check around the corners that Lieutenant Timber wasn't there, remembering him telling her to keep Altaria in her Pokeball. She thought it was redundant to have her inside the Pokeball for 5 minutes.

They soon got out of the building unseen, and headed south to the Virbank Complex. As they stood out the front of what seemed like an abandoned factory, Myra called Altaria back to her Pokeball and let Gallade out of his.

"Gallade, can you please teleport to the other side, and unlock it?" Myra asked. Gallade nodded, and within a few seconds the door was opened with Gallade on the other side.

Myra stepped in to the factory, and found that it was indeed abandoned. There were broken windows, and graffiti on the walls, where kids had broken in. There was dust everywhere, and the machines were old, and looked as if they hadn't been touched in years.

"Gallade, I want you to stay here." Myra said, "I will come visit you every day. Do not let anyone in the door, unless they knock twice, wait 10 seconds, and knock twice again. If anyone comes in the window, just hide."

Gallade looked solemnly at Myra, wishing he didn't have to hide here.

"I'm sorry Gallade. I don't want it to be this way." Myra said, "Maybe once I move up the ranks, I can pull some strings, and have the test result changed."

Myra pulled off her bag, and pulled out food and water bottles.

"This should be enough to last the next day. I will come by tomorrow with more." Myra said, as she walked through the door, "Please lock the door behind me. I will be back. I promise."

Myra walked outside as the door behind her closed, and the lock bolted. She walked through Virbank City, back towards her new home, already missing her old friend.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Miles Kahane
    ENDoG Leader
    ENDoG Command Center, Castelia City, Unova
    Affected RPers: N/A

The Skylance System was meant to be the ultimate surveillance device, using every security camera installed in addition to every cell phone, Pokégear, Xtransceiver, and data-transmitting device, turning Skylance into a worldwide surveillance system that would automatically sift through all material and pinpoint particular words, phrases, and images that the programming team had and would continue to flag for further analysis. Any mention of breaking the law, aiding legendary Pokémon, or the face and voice of any known fugitive would immediately be flagged for ongoing surveillance. Once they came up in the system, we could immediately pinpoint their location and send in assault teams.

"Skylance," I told Research and Development Lead Engineer David Parker. "Tell me something good. What's the status on it?"

"Nearly online, sir," David told me. "We're still migrating resources from the test environment into production, but so far all checklists have been updated and accounted for. Final installations will take roughly a few hours, but everything after that will be good to go, and we'll have a team monitoring it 24/7. I'm sure you've been already briefed regarding the system."

"I have," I told him. "Ensure everything goes smoothly. They will have nowhere to hide once these systems are in place. If they love their Pokémon so much, they'll have to live in the wild as weak, tribal savages just like them."

In which case, they could easily be eliminated. I could just see them, wearing war paint and wailing war cries just before our gunships and armored divisions gunned them down like pathetic meat puppets. Watching them trying to stab a tank with their makeshift spears would be worth quite the laughs, but the part with them being blown to pieces in a bloody mess would be the perfect finale.

In the meantime, Rayquaza's activity was being closely monitored now that Sky Pillar was reduced to nothing. Ben Culver was keeping me updated regarding the situation, and soon enough, he had contacted me regarding the current status of Rayquaza and the currently unknown assailant.

"Miles, we've got a hit," he told me, sounding a bit more uplifted. "It turns out the kid's name is Jamie, and he's about 21 years old. Authorities near Pacifidlog Town had raided his cabin, only to find that he had escaped through a back window. However, we searched his belongings. We only have his first name, but combined with the footage we captured of him attacking the procurement team, we have a face to go along with that name."

In truth, this Jamie would make an ideal candidate for the Skylance system, just to see if it would work once it was operational. If it really did what it was promised, the machine would find him, track him wherever he went, and he would be a constant beacon for ENDoG to find and destroy. And those working with him would have no idea he was a ticking time bomb just ripe for a fully-armed ENDoG assault.

"Prepare all necessary documentation for the Skylance team," I told Ben. "This little maggot may think he's gotten away with murder, but little does he know he and any friends he has are dead and hopeless."

"When are they expecting to go online?" Ben asked me.

"Soon, very soon," I told him, looking forward to it. "Wherever he is, he will be found...

...and he has no idea what's coming...

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Shay Miru
    Freelancer: Giratina
    Dragonspiral Tower, Unova
    ARPer's: None

Shay waited patiently for her Galvantula to come back. Days had gone by on minimal food rations, and the girl refused to go into town. She didn’t need to, she just needed nature. Everything she learned from her father, and her Pokémon, she didn’t need anything else. Though a TV might have been nice to keep up with what hell ENDoG was going to try and surface next. Shay hated them with a burning passion. They took her father from her, broke up her family and was driving a knife into the heart of the world. Never mind the nightmares she had been having. She knew they had to mean something, they always did. There was chaos, screaming, and painful defiance. Struggling and waning willpower. An eye. A red, dull eye that seemed to stare at her, expectantly, even for just that one moment.

Shay looked down at the pool of water below. It was so plain, clear and clean, the bottom was easily visible before it descended into dark nothingness. She could see her reflection from her height, at least a tiny spot that resembled her. She let her legs hang down, and weighed crossed arms against her knees as she leaned forward just a bit. Shay continued to stare into the mesmerizing reflection, that seemed to becoming more and more hypnotic. Her eyelids began to fall just a bit, and for a moment, the reflection almost looked like it was growing darker and hazier. It remained that way until a blurred image of something seemed to flash by, only for a moment. Shay shifted her weight back so quickly, her head hit the stone floor. Shaking her head of the pain, and possible hallucination, she sat back up, looking back at the pool of water. She stared, and continued staring.

Nothing.

The girl put her hand behind her head, rubbing the now sore spot what was pulsing with pain. Shay felt a set of claws on her shoulder, drawing her attention to a black and red Charizard that was giving her a concerned look.

“No, I’m fine Asharas. Just a weird… I have no idea. I’m blaming hunger on it.”

Asharas raised one of her eyebrows while crossing her arms, giving Shay a look.

“No, not malnutrition. Hunger. You know I’m well aware and well taught on how to avoid that in the wild.”

There was a quiet shrill from behind them. The trainer turned to see a Galvantula carrying a small variety of berries and plants between her two front legs. Shay got up from pool gazing and went over to her, and took her bounty from her fuzzy limbs.

“Finally, I could use some tea to clear my head.”

Jingka Givrali
    Freelancer: Darkrai
    Psychiatric Correctional Facility outside Anville Town, Unova
    ARPer's: Socratic

Jingka really wasn’t sure why this stranger was helping her, or at least trying to talk to her under a veil of sensory distortion, but knowing the circumstances any help was better than no help. With the Rotom in her body constantly rambling about uncomfortable he was, it was a marvel that the girl could keep her mind straight at all. Pulse was having a fit when the man took Jingka’ hair and started talking in a breath heavy, quieted voice. Normally Jingka would have found this very bothersome, but Pulse rambling inside her head was the more discomforting thing right now. Never mind the warden seemingly getting revenge on her by letting whoever this was, do whatever he wanted with her. Little tolerance for deviation and power hungry, those were the final observations Jingka was going to have a chance to make before having a hay day with this stranger.

Still looking as perturbed and unaware as usual, Jingka signaled her Zoroark friend by a single, hum of her voice that almost sounded like a sigh, and twitching her wrist. It was only moments before a purple and black Zoroark appeared next to Jingka, one claw raised, and one looking between herself, and the stranger. Jingka them pulled the arm off of her shoulders and took a step back away from ‘Dr. Hemmingway’. With the appearance of the monster fox, it meant that they were under the full protection of the illusion, and could speak as freely as they wanted. She looked at the doctor, knowing his ‘name’ was a lie and was about ready to get some answers.

“So, not, Dr. Hemmingway, as the name usually carries those who have a far bigger interest in plant –usually floral- life and not much human interaction, you’re a fairly good actor when trying something that seemed strongly against your moral intent. I would have been completely convinced if there was the necessary slight curl in the corner of your lip, indicating true arrogance as you were giving off by posture alone.” Jingka shot off in analysis before giving him a chance to speak, though her voice was light and anything but egotistical. “Also your breathing was just a bit too heavy but in spite of the moment I doubt you were really going to try –be quiet about being uncomfortable, that was you not me – anything of a violating level. Now with all that out of the way, that brings me to my actual questions: Who are you, and what is your interest in speaking with me? You seem to have a rather high IQ as I have yet to meet someone who actually picked up on my double meanin-”

Endra poked her in the shoulder, motioning to the other two armed guards who ‘appeared’ to be looking at them, only their faces moved off slightly to the left of where they were standing. Jingka stopped talking, and looked at the Zoroark.

“I’m sorry, I got carried away again. I can only imagine what kind of illusion you’re conjuring up.”

‘Please don’t or I’m going to see it and I REALLY do not want to.’

Jingka rolled her eyes at the Rotom possessing her body, while leaving her in full control. “Anyway, questions; who, what and why? Endra would like to keep her charade of questionable implications as brief as possible, if you don’t mind.”

Isa Nari
    ENDoG: Special Ops
    ENDoG HQ
    ARPer's: Neo

Isa was doing the usual boring routine about going solo outside of ENDoG. The gear, the emergency GPS locator, her arsenal of mundane weaponry; the entire thing truly made her want to stab something as if it were a dart board. Processing usually only took a few minutes, however that was far too long for Isa. She wandered around the room of what she deemed as ‘computer secretaries’, feeling all the more comfortable making each living thing in the room more nervous with each, slow step. As she meandered around, she could overhear chatter about the various operations going on throughout ENDoG. There was talk of something called ‘Skylance’ and people really edgy about getting Rayquaza off the map for good before Miles broke their necks [at least that’s what Isa imagined]. There was of course the ongoing battle with the giant frozen lizard known as Kyurem. As far as the Kyurem situation went, the legendary had trapped himself within a four mile long, three mile wide and two mile deep glacier that he had created himself. The fact he was trapped and could not go anywhere had left him on the bottom of ENDoG priority for capture. Isa knew the RnD department wanted full hands on Kyurem alive, as the thing was able to change into various forms and generate so much energy that they wanted to replicate it into the ultimate energy station. They knew Kyurem needed the energy to keep the glacier from being obliterated by whatever Miles felt like trying to blow him up with. Rather than wasting ammunition as was the result of the first attempt, it was advised to just wait out Kyurem, as he had sealed his own fate by leaving himself in his own prison that was draining his body. He had a few weeks, and then they’d be able to go in after him. Isa thought that was the dumbest of moves to pull by something that should have been capable of causing his very own ice age.

“Agent Nari, you’re set to leave.” A male voice told her in the best poker face she could muster. “We have the intel on those targets you wanted.”

“Good. Now tell the rest of the mutts to back off of them.” Isa said with a whimsical sigh as she flipped through papers, barely skimming the words.

“E-excuse me?”

Isa didn’t alter her gaze, or smug posture. “Darling, I could make you deaf if you want me too. With a side of brain damage if you want.”

“Calling off any ENDoG eyes we have on those targets could have them lost off the grid given the chance.” The ‘secretary’ replied. “They aren’t ordi-”

Isa threw Everette just between the man’s fingers, making him stop dead with fear. She gave him a look that spoke the darkest depths of hell, where the wellspring of murderous intent was. Everyone else in the room seemed to stop what they were doing as well, all eyes in anxious fear lay upon the two of them.

“Those five are going to be off the grid permanently when I’m done with them. If they were plain targets, Miles wouldn’t have asked me personally to deal with them.” She stated in a calm breath. “Now if you doubt my records, I can always give you a demonstration as to why I am my own special operations team. I want all the usual eyes off them, and I want it done in a specific order when I say I want it done. Do we have an understanding?”

The secretary could only nod slowly, his body barely responding to properly moving back to the computer.

“Good. Now if you’ll excuse me.”

Isa left with the files under her arm, and a page in one hand. She looked at the list of targets, eyes falling between each and every one of the names. According to the records, Steven was last seen in Hoenn, doing some suspicious work on the coasts between Mosdeep and outside of Mauville. Cynthia had been playing it very low key, rarely seen in spots ranging between Sinnoh and Unova, last seen on the east coast of the region a month ago. Lance had been seen last in Johto just along the border of Kanto. Wallace was doing charity as a cover and Alder was the most recently seen target, not far from his home in Floccesy town.

“Well I know where to start…” Isa said, turning on her ear piece radio to her fish scout. “Yerazig, see if you can get a tail on Steven Stone along the coasts of Hoenn. I know you’re out in that blue ocean somewhere and it would be fantastic if you could do that.”

Isa stopped for a moment, remembering something about Rayquaza. They had him before, why didn’t they now? The crazed assassin had a feeling there was someone else involved. She picked up her phone and decided to directly ask the man himself. After getting into something more casual, she arrived in the docking bay, boarded her special boat, and instructed the captain to take her north of Aspertia City. Then she called Miles.

“So I don’t suppose if I’m going to Hoenn, there may or may not be a secondary target I should look out for?”

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Arianne Spencer
    Virbank City ENDoG Facility
    ENDoG new recruit
    Affected RPers: none

Arianne was about to panic when Lieutenant Timber stopped before them. He studied their faces as the giant lion-like Pokemon at his side scanned the rooms with its yellow eyes. She resisted the urge to gulp--she had heard that these creatures had the ability to see through solid walls. Would it be able to see through Myra's ruse?

The Luxray made an odd noise, and there was a quiet exchange between the two. However, nothing drastic came of it. In the end, Timber simply barked at them to keep their Pokemon put in when they weren't using them. With that, he dismissed everyone. Arianne's squadron visibly relaxed once the man slipped from their hall.

Arianne released a sigh of relief and turned to her friend, but Myra had already ducked into her room. When she followed after her, Myra closed the door and said, "That was close."

Arianne bit her lip, saying nothing. Something about that confrontation didn't feel right. The Luxray had seen something, but Timber hadn't chosen to act on it. Arianne wondered if he knew more than what he had let on... While the blonde contemplated this, Myra was packing up her things.

"I am going to hide Gallade now," her friend explained, "I will be back later tonight..."

Wait, Myra was ditching her? After all that? ...No, no... She was going to take care of that Pokemon--Arianne couldn't think negatively about Myra like that. She was her best friend, after all. But all this secrecy! She was feeling like she hardly knew Myra after all. ...And what about her plans now? She had wanted to visit the NewStar Studios with her best friend...

...Whatever. Let Myra go do what she wanted. Still remaining silent, Arianne simply nodded and watched her friend slink out into the night. The blonde waiting a while after, wondering what she was going to do with herself now. During school she was always surrounded by friends. There had always been something to do. But now... she was by herself. And off-duty.

Arianne sighed. This was horrible. She wasn't going to sit around and do nothing! Myra or no Myra, Arianne was going to go out and see the town. Scooping up a camo-shoulder bag, Arianne strode out of her room and into the hallway. She stopped before an open door, and to her delight she found the two boys that Timber had yelled at resting in their bunks, writing or reading or doing whatever.

"Hey," she barked at them, startling the two. "Anyone up for a night on the town? This gal here could use a guide or two."

The boys exchanged confused glances, but then grinned.

"I'll grab Abby," one said.

Dropping what they were doing, the two scrambled to their feet.

Within moments, a group of off-duty recruits were gathered and marched out into Virbank with one purpose: to party.

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Senior Moderator

Myra
    ENDoG new recruit
    VIrbank City
    Affected RPers: Charmander009

Myra walked back towards the ENDoG HQ, regretting not telling Arianne about Gallade. Arianne was one of her best friends, and it wasn't right of her to keep such a secret.

Myra was at the door, and looked into the hallway, where she saw Arianne with some irher recruits walking down te hall
    Towards the door.

"I will spend some time with her to make it up to her." Myra thought.

"Hey Arianne!" Myra said, "Don't leave without me!"

Alara Rein
    Freelancer: Articuno
    Dragonspiral Tower, Unova
    ARPer's: Sabi [Shay]

Slowly and carefully, Alara rode on Rush's back. She felt how tense Rush was beneath her, and she let out a little sigh before absentmindedly petting the Mamoswine's back comfortingly. There really was no reason for her to be tense, she was not be pursued or suspected of any crime but Unova set her on edge, and her pokémon picked up on that. She was starting to wonder why she had traveled to Unova in the first place. She always had felt that Unova was almost so covered in cities that there was no true wilderness in it, and it was always swarming with ENDoG agents because not only was it the region where ENDoG headquarters were, Kyurem had trapped itself in a glacier in the northern part of the region, or so she had heard. And wherever there's a legendary pokémon, ENDoG swarmed there like flies to honey.

Rush shifted beneath her, uncomfortable, and that was when she realized they were at their destination. She had been too busy thinking to even notice. She made a small mental note in her head to be more aware, then whispered to her pokémon's ear, "Thanks for the ride Rush, but I think you'd have a hard time climbing the tower. The Mamoswine looked up at the tower, broken and falling to pieces, holding a mystical air about it, and he grunted in agreement. There was a soft click, and then Alara was alone.

It was getting close to nighttime, and it was already somewhat cold, so Alara began to untie her sweatshirt from around her waist as she looked up at the tower herself. She wasn't sure what it was called, Dragonsomething tower, but she had used it as shelter in other times she had been to Unova. People were nervous about it, something to do with the tower having connections to legendary pokémon, so there was never anyone there. As she stepped into the tower, she took a moment to appreciate the pool of water at the bottom. It reflected things so beautifully, it was hard not to appreciate it, for at least a second. Then, she began her climb into the upper reaches of the tower. It was a fun little adventure, and soon she began humming to herself quietly as she made her way up the tower.

As she was climbing, she took moments to appreciate the dusty old structure. Whoever had built it certainly knew what they were doing. Even now, it held some of it's former beauty with it. She took a moment to trace over long forgotten patterns on the floor, and a smile even graced her lips for a second. She was almost to the top, and that was her goal, since no one else would be crazy enough to climb up to the top and disturb her.

As she made her way up the last flight of steps, she was too busy admiring the cracks in the ceiling, the ruined beauty of this place, to notice the presence of another being in the room. When she looked down from the ceiling and saw movement, she let out a little gasp and fell backwards, scrambling to a wall she could hide behind. Shaking slightly from the shock of there being something... else in the room, she slowly reached for a pokéball from her backpack. She hoped she hadn't been noticed, but she couldn't be sure...

(Couldn't find any appropriate moments to add in my other characters, but they'll most certainly show up, eventually...)

Senior Moderator

Jamie
    Marked Freelancer: Rayquaza
    Mauville City
    Affected RPers: None

It had been a day since finding the body of the Latios, and the memory of it affected Jamie badly. Last night, he didn't sleep peacefully. His sleep was plagued with nightmares. Nightmares of a dying Pokemon. A Pokemon in pain. Rayquaza.

"ENDoG are quick if they found Rayquaza already," Jamie thought to himself, "I'm sorry Rayquaza, but if you got yourself into trouble again, you're on your own."

Jamie packed his things, and checked out of the motel he was staying at in Mauville city. He pulled up his hood, and made sure to stay away from security cameras. What he planned to do wasn't exactly legal after all.

The day before, he walked by the bicycle shop, and overheard the owner mentioning a shipment in a phone call, that was being flown out to Unova the next day. To Mistralton City. After hearing this, he went around the back of the store, and found a large crate full of bikes under a blanket, with just enough room for somebody to hide.

It was dawn when Jamie left the motel, and the sun had just risen. Jamie went into a store, buying enough food and supplies to last for a few days, and then made his way to the bicycle shop. The crate was behind the shop, in the same place as yesterday.

The lid hadn't been locked yet, so Jamie made his way over to it, and attempted to lift it, failing miserably. Jamie inhaled and attempted to lift it again. This time he found a large burst of strength, and managed to force the lid open. He was surprised he was able to do it the second time. He didn't know he had that strength but didn't question it, and climbed in, closing the lid behind him.

Jamie found the space where there were no bikes, and crawled under the blanket there. After waiting for an hour, he heard someone come to the crate and lock it.

The crate was wheeled onto a plane, and Jamie soon fell asleep in the dark, awaiting his arrival in Mistralton City.

Jet
    Marked Freelancer: Latios
    Leaving Mauville City
    Affected RPers: None

Jet waved goodbye to Steven as he and his Skarmory flew away from Mauville city. He walked to the motel where Jamie was staying, and spoke to the receptionist via his whiteboard. Apparently he checked out before dawn.

Jet left the motel, finding an Internet cafe that was open, and paying fr an hour on the computers there. On the computers, he opened up a search engine, and searched "Latios".

The first few pages of the search came up with pages run by ENDoG, claiming Latios was dangerous. Many of them had pictures of Latios during fights, making it look dangerous, and phone numbers for sightings of it. However after the first 4 pages of results, there was some information that Jet found useful. Though he visited numerous sites over the hour, he found similar information on all of them.

~Latios is the male equivalent of Latias, the female Eon Pokemon.
    ~Latios is a Psychic and Dragon type, but cannot be harmed by ground moves.
    ~Latios' signature move is Luster Purge
    ~Though there are multiple Latios, there numbers are declining.
    ~Latios can see through the perspective of others, and share his perspective.
    ~Latios is known to have a connection with Southern Island in the Hoenn region.

The southern Island reference fascinated Jet the most. His next search was for Southern Island, Hoenn. After a few dead leads, Jet managed to find a map of Hoenn, with Southern Island labelled. It was southeast of Slateport. He emailed it to his phone, and shut down the computer, leaving the cafe.

Jet pulled out Flygon's Pokeball, and threw it on the ground in front of him, causing it to erupt, and Flygon to appear in front of him. He climbed onto Flygon's back, and Flygon flew up into the air, flying southeast, towards Southern Island.

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    Dr. Gregory Matthew "Doc" Xanatos
    Freelancer (Uxie)
    Psychiatric Correction Facility outside Anville, Unova
    ARPers: Sabi

Doc visibly winces at the mention of the illusion,"I do apologize for the lie. It was convenient, and though it made me want to projectile vomit, I think I pulled it off effectively. Except to you. Which makes things run much more smoothly, actually. I hope I didn't cause too much anguish to the Zoroark sustaining the glamour right now, or the Rotom possessing you."

Doc gives a cheeky grin,"Next time you want to hide out in her, don't discharge electricity, no matter how faint, when you're mad, or at any time other than when someone first makes contact. That way, you can pass it off as static."

Doc continues,"As to who I am. I am a doctor by tr–by degree, sorry. My trade is less involved; it generally deals with not dying. But because of my education, most know me simply as Doc. If you ever find out my real name, I suggest you keep it to yourself, as the instant I discover you know it, I would have to execute out of simple paranoia." His jovial tone does not detract from the deadly threat he's giving. "As to why I'm here and what I'm doing, the answer is simple: I'm busting you out. I have several plans I am able to employ, but most of them rely on your acting skills. How traumatized are capable of looking?"

Deep Blue the Metagross
    Freelancer Pokemon
    Northern Victory Road
    ARPers: None (maybe Haybale)

Deep Blue blinks before telepathing,<Cynthia? Are you entirely sure it's...sane? For you to be out and about?>

Cynthia smiles,"Perhaps not. But quite frankly, sanity has ceased to be much of a concern for me. Or the world at large."

<Then what about perfectly rational, absolutely healthy fear?>

Cynthia sighs,"Of course I'm fearful. Of course I'm terrified. I want to run and hide and not come out until the threat is gone. And I would, if I was the only one who's targeted. However, every time I feel that way, I come here."

<Here?>

Cynthia turns, revealing the character on the tombstone. It simply reads 'N,' "Here lies someone who fought, to the last. They came for him, they came for his Pokemon–whom he referred to only as equals and friends. He fought them tooth and nail and fang and claw. In fact, when I first saw his body, his skin was dyed scarlet in blood that I'm reasonably certain was not his. They got him in the back of the head, with a sniper round, in the end."

Cynthia takes a breath,"There is no way I can stand on the sidelines when someone is willing to act like this for a cause. It means the cause is worth fighting for."

She continues,"I want to help, but I doubt I will live for long. Doubtless, I'm already a target for some sort of assassin hired by ENDoG. Or several. I really don't know. But my day job could be extremely helpful."

She hands Deep a strange object, pulsing with power,"This is a key. It opens to the room filled with all my research into the legendaries over the years, inaccessible to almost anyone. If anyone tries to get in without that key, the papers will be utterly destroyed on the attempt. Along with anyone within a kilometer radius. Either ensure the papers will only fall into Freelancer hands, or destroy the entire warehouse."

Deep blinks at the key,<Why are you trusting me with this? Why are you trusting Doc with it?>

Cynthia gives Deep a warm smile,"Because I know for fact just how deeply you and Doc will go to destroy this enemy."

<You've never even met him.> Deep looks like he's about to act, violently. She clearly knows something, probably something Doc wouldn't want out.

"I know a guy."

Deep is about to attack, when a thought enters his mind,<Just how close are you to your research subjects?>

Cynthia puts her finger on her nose, but says nothing.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!